Im a brainlet

Im a brainlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he can't do highschool level math

go read a fucking book

You truly are a brainlet if you can't do something as simple as your homework.

not OP, but 438, 439 seems quite hard, what substitution other than u = tan(x/2)? should be used?

Yeah, just study it.
There's no point in memorizing all the integration rules, rather than understanding the methods.

But while you're learning you have to suck it up and do the dirty work. If you're REALLY stuck you can ask /sci/ for help.

>438
2tan^(-1)(1/sqrt(5))/sqrt(5)+C

> + C
American school system

you don't need math, you only need manele where you live
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

>he didn't learn that until highschool
American education system at work

NOT American but use this as well :/
My professor is from Harvard tho

*919 is right. These are definite integrals. There is not "+C". There is a precise value that you get.
Not a distribution over constants.

>Im a brainlet
then use Wolfram Alpha

>romanian

There's one website that does step by step calculations (cymath I think). Copy paste that you dumb fuck.

Where the fuck do you live?

For 436.

d(1-x) = -dx

xln(1-x)dx = -xln(1-x)d(1-x)
= (1-x+1)ln(1-x)d(1-x)
=(1-x)ln(1-x)d(1-x) + ln(1-x)d(1-x)
=uln(u)du + ln(u)du

Both of which should be easy to integrate

>Riemann integration
Brainlet

lasa 4chanu si pune-te pe invatat

>not learning this in preschool
I sure hope you guys don’t do this.

>romanian
>is a brainlet
Like poetry.

What the fuck is this?

>not born with this knowledge

I'm sure I could do this when I was in middle school or high school. Today I'm completely hopeless lol.

Don't worry OP I forgot how to do all this gay shit the instant I got an A in the class and stopped needing them as requirements

HS elective level maths. I'd probably need a quick flip trough my HS maths textbooks (which I still have as we have to buy our own HS textbooks here in Finland) to refresh myself on the stuff to be able to do these.

Not impossible for anyone with at least a moderate level of intelligence, but it does kind of require you to have been on a STEM track in HS or have had to learn it at university in one of those "Get the non-STEM people up to speed" courses.

I guess being forced to drop out of highschool really did ruin my life

how to re-learn it plese?

Nigga even if you didn't drop out unless you were some kind of huge fucking nerd none of this math shit would have stuck.

Why did you anyway? I got hooked on oxy, tried to kill myself like 3 times, and became homeless during my teenage years.

I'm physically disabled
That's why I said forced

Same here. Forgot all of this shit and never needed it. It's pretty shameful though so I'm in the process of relearning all of my math.

>t.faggot

I was never taught any of this shit.

GED?

What exactly is the point of the thread? You can't do basic calculus? How about instead of complaining open a book or get a tutor?

I'm not American, I plan on taking some courses related to Networking or CS but I'm unsure if that will be enough to get me into University
Even then I'm going to have to somehow come up with the funds to do so

I failed out of cs from being dumb but even that math is easy got a B and only went to the final

plEASE

Tessék, bocskoros barátom

There are websites that do EVERY SINGLE STEP OF INTEGRALS AND DERIVATIVES