I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and disabled all the auto-updates using the special twick

I installed Windows 10 Enterprise and disabled all the auto-updates using the special twick.

Now Windows store doesn't allow me to download anyting until I will enable auto-updates again.

What to do? Any way to bypass this shit? I don't really need this normie shit, but there are some useful apps in it and I would like to have a "full" version of Win10 (just for mental reasons)

Just enable security updates or just don’t be an autist with your PC and windows update will never bother you

>Winblows
Install Gentoo

>Windows store
Well, that's the problem.
Also, let me guess, Enterprise... But not LTSB? Yep, here's a problem number two.

Why not use ReactOS?

enterprise doesn't come with windows store, you fucked up and downloaded windows pro

also enable updates, enterprise will only get security updates until the next branch which is in 2019 and then you won't get new updates

LTSB is based on Enterprise you idiot

Yes it does you moron

Just enable manual updates in group policy instead of disabling it

>What to do?
Install Gentoo.

Why would you use windows store?

God damn, even the "Skype for Business is ALWAYS on at every boot" thing is completely stupid

The PC is mine and I want to use as I want

>LTSB is based on Enterprise you idiot
So as Russia based on USSR, Ubuntu based on Debian, ice cream based on milk, snow based on water. See?
Who's an idiot now?

Why do I need wine running on unstable NT kernel, when I can run it on very stable Linux kernel and have features like DX11?

>ice cream based on milk,
No-no-no, ice-cream is based on cream, that is based on milk.
It is like saying EU is based on Third Reich.

The solution is to not use that windows piece of shit. Install gentoo or at least ubuntu.

>inb4 hur dur but muh excel wagecuck gig

>Linux kernel
>very stable

>Windows 10

use a real operating system

>Just enable security updates
Impossible, I'm AMD Athlon user and previous update fucked up my system, I had to reinstall and lost a lot of data (because I was an autist and had all the data on single partition)

>enterprise doesn't come with windows store
It comes, Enterprise and Enterprise LTSB are two different versions

>EU is based on Third Reich
Well, actually, it is.

It is very stable, that is why it is used in enterprise.

>anime
>not gay

If you're so dick deep into Windows that you use the fucking Microsoft store with an account then you might as well keep updates enabled and just set the postpone period to 365 days.

Probably for some crap which I can get even without it. But it's not a question of usability, it's just the fact that I have all possible feautres and can use any of them when I want to which makes me feel comfy. And Microsoft is trying to take it away from me

>Microsoft store with an account
It's actually possible to use it with local account.

>it is used in enterprise
u wat

>I'm AMD Athlon user and previous update fucked up my system
That was fixed.
>I had to reinstall and lost a lot of data (because I was an autist and had all the data on single partition)
Reinstalling Windows doesn't wipe any other data on the partition unless you tell it to.

Servers n stuff... u knows

>Using windows store
Install Gentoo, srsly

>Servers
You mean all this boring shit literally nobody cares about?

>Reinstalling Windows doesn't wipe any other data on the partition unless you tell it to.
Won't it be a mess if you will reinstall it without formatting?

Stop downloading Forza and get back to work Jamal.

It copies your previous installation to a folder called Windows.old and then makes a clean install.

Why can't anyone make a "Windows 10 Unattended Edition" like it happened with Windows XP

Computers are MADE for playing games, the fact that people somehow found a way to do server shit is just a bonus.

This

>Just enable manual updates in group policy instead of disabling it
I have a bit autistic question. The tweak I use disabled all the updates using the group policy. How can I enable them manually using it? I cannot find it there

>Unattended
Please, explain.

>russian hacker itt

first of all, disable or uninstall that tweak. and second go to:
group policy - administrative templates - windows components - windows update - configure automatic updates - 2 = Notify before downloading and installing any update
This will notify you when updates are available but you can download them whenever you want. You can also disable them completely there, but yeah I think that messes with the store and some other stuff

You've been warned.

Just the name of a community made edition of XP that made the OS actually usable at it's time

Here's XP Gold Edition, do you like it?

Use a proper OS.

I had updates disabled completely with Windows 10 pro and they eventually forced the content creator update on me so I uninstalled Windows.

>do you like it?
Not really. Not with that resolution, maybe.

>what's a LTSB?
Pathetic

You mean malware edition. And some people from Sup Forums have made a W10 version of this but they got bullied out of here.

you're all missing out

>using Windows Store

Welcome to Windows 10 where privacy is made up and your configuration doesn't matter. I finally gave up and went Linux.

oooh i cant believe its not not bait!

Actually my PLEX server runs faster way faster without using Hyper-V and I have about 50GB of extra SSD space.

I never once even opened the Windows store and I don't have to worry about using some shitty Windows terminal to ssh into a VM just to do basic shit.

>windows store
??

Windows 7

Yes

kill yourself you retarded bitch

Why not just use Windows 8.1 if you need the store? Enterprise LTSB is the only version of 10 worth using, and it doesn't have the store. Or just install 10 in a VM and use apps that way.

im fucking sick of win10

i have a laptop that uses kabylake, but apparently i cant use w7 because kabylake doesnt support w7 drivers.

should i just buy a fucking macbook

7 works fine even on Coffee Lake. You must be doing something wrong.

none of my drivers worked for w7

i had to use my campus library to download and reinstall win10

You're doing something wrong

w7 works, but the drivers dont.

much like your eyes see w7, but your reading comprehension is non existant.

are you retarded?

>p-p-please windows... cou-could you do what I want?
>n-n-no? okay...
[cucking intensifies]

did you misspell tweek or did you speach impediment trick?

can i have a valid key op

>Windows store
What the fuck do you need to download from there?

Huh. I didn't know people actually used Windows Store.

You know, threads like this really belong in Stupid Questions General. Actually, something like 90% of the Windows threads on this board would be at home there. Why are Windows users so stupid?

The Microsoft Windows :tm: 10 :tm: operating system is a SERVICE and is not completely YOUR OWN. Microsoft reserves the RIGHT to do ANYTHING to your computer and to your data while using their SERVICE.

It's what happens when there are no other popular OSs in the market. People are too scared to use something like a *nix distro because its foreign and seems to have barely any software. People do not mind this stuff at all.

Trips of wisdom