What do you think will your cuntry be like after the next 50 years?

What do you think will your cuntry be like after the next 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

techinsider.io/green-and-clean-australian-air-being-sold-to-china-2016-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As our famous satirist, Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin, said in 19th century "If I fall asleep and wake up in 100 years, and people ask me what is going on in Russia today, I will answer Drink and Steal"

partitioned between european union, russia and kurdistan

sak mai bols

Wushi nian hou, Zhongguo shi wo de zuguo. Wo hen hen Fenlan. Tai xiao, tai bing. Women Zhongguo haopeng dou you "Da Guo Meng", suoyi wo yao zhu zai Zhongguo. Wo de xin zuguo de weilai... wo zhidao Zhongguo shi feichang da ye feichang youmin. Shijie de DI YI GUO.

Probably taken by Germany or Russia, depending on who wins the next meme war.

Thinking about the far future depresses me tbqh.

I don't know how to describe it, it just makes me feel nostalgic for the present. asdhkadhaksj

This place will still be corrupt and everything will be the same.

It will be gone probably.

It will be gone probably.

>implying it won't be Finland who win the next meme war

A failed state. I'll be long dead in the mud on some battlefield in a collapsed Europe.

The fate of Europe was decided long before we were even born.

We're all walking corpses on a dead continent.

Yep. Civilizations rise and fall. That's how it always has been and that's how it always will be

BTFO Westerners!!!11

Everything will be worse
Sub-Saharan Africa will catch up on our level of technology
Urban centres will be extremely crowded
Murder rate bigger than Honduras'
We'll have 40m people less, and the remaining 160m people will be cultural chimps
Favelas will grow over buildings in the city centres, we'll import over 50% of our basic needs and things like Ruffles will cost over thirty dollars, don't even want to think about technological goods

sweden does not exist in 50 years

You do realize that you're next on the line? Our final demise will probably be when the Anglo-Zionist west declares war on Russia to put the final nail in the coffin of mankind. We are all in this together.

>"Lord God, give us the strength that we may retain our liberty for our children and our children's children, not only for ourselves but also for the other peoples of Europe, for this is a war which we all wage, this time, not for our German people alone, it is a war for all of Europe and with it, in the long run, for all of mankind."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"Everything we admire on this earth today - science and art, technology and inventions - is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally perhaps of one race. On them depends the existence of this whole culture. If they perish, the beauty of this earth will sink into the grave with them."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men."
>- Adolf Hitler

Hundred years? I imagine we're already in the midst of a slow collapse that will last for maybe the next five. I imagine bad times are ahead and the west will probably see the worst of it as we have the most to lose.

This made me genuinely sad

I'm going to move to China

Enjoy choking on the toxic miasma of hyper-capitalist greed.

The world will be completely peaceful. Developing nations will have become on the level of todays first world nations. Landing on Mars will create new interest in space. Beginning our journey to the stars.

China? That civilization will stagnate and collapse under its own weight in a few hundred years. They'll never be able to achieve even half of what we did. When we die out a new dark age will begin. All scientific advancements will be lost to time and the Negro-Arabic horde of Eurasia will be uncontrollable even for a superpower like China.

Me too. What the fuck did the immigrants and their kind contribute with to this planet? We Europeans were the greatest race to have ever set foot on this world. We were gods and we tamed the entire planet. We were on the verge of conquering the stars. We had so much potential, but now it's all gone, like tears in the rain.

techinsider.io/green-and-clean-australian-air-being-sold-to-china-2016-5

Just like that awful Lorax movie

It will make you feel better to know that nothing just stays on track for 50 years. Something will be done in the future. Then that will have consequences and then some new things well be done and so on. Europe is far too competent to just fade into a shithole over 50 years.

I don't care. I was going to fin(n)ish myself at the age of ~25 anyway

I wish the governing systems of this world would softly collapse so we could put them back together in a better way. I think most people that don't stay numb with their instagrams and pop television think somewhat similar.

>west declares war on Russia
I guess it'll be Russia who declares war on the West. Or it has already done so.

>mfw I read this kind of drivel
"The West will fall omg fuck all, it's the blackies and gays that destroy our social, political and economical power and we all die hurrdurr"

Sometimes I feel like I'm really the only sane person on the Internet.

Or then it's me who's tripping.

>so we could put them back together in a better way
The world is full of people who think that if just they had power everything would be better and it's also full of people who have had power and fucked up beyond measure. Like they say: the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

China is eternal. It has never really collapsed. Dynasties come and go, but China is eternal. Even if it did actually collapse in a few HUNDRED years it is better than Western Civilization that is heading off the cliff irreversibly in our lifetimes.

I have a dream of Finnish enclave by the Black Dragon River. Place of harsh climate just like our ancestral home where we could finally live in peace and quiet, until we some day are assimilated into Great China.

Sweden is at least ~40% non-Swedish. 28% non-whites is confirmed but since our statistics count second and third generation immigrants as swedes, it is of course a lot higher in reality.

DO. YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND? This is not memes but REAL official statistics. They are already over one third of our total population, if not more. We are so fucking done for, it's not even funny. Sweden is a dead country. We have no future. We are already DEAD.

SWEDEN IS DEAD.

You are not the only one.

Edgy people always think the world is ending.

I'm sure it'd all turn out much the same anyways even if we erased all of history and tried to start from scratch.

Just let the Sup Forumstards have their little circle jerk. They'll always be a small insignificant clique that will never wield any real power.

Trying to argue with them is akin to smashing your head into a brick wall. It's a waste of time and leave you dumber than when you started.

Europe will still have higher incomes and more stability than many billions of humans in 50 years. Also, overpopulation, water shortages, climate change, resource scarcity will absolutely shit on the developing world even more.

It might not be up to your personal standards but there will be like 12 billion people on earth and probably 9 billion of those would live in misory compared to someone in France or Canada.

Also westerners and rich Asians will get first dibs on nanotechnology, new drugs, new disease cures, genetic engineering, a pill that makes you exude irresistible pheromones and guarantees you get a gf, anti-ageing technology

When I was in Sweden there wasn't that many foreigners as I had expected. I guess they are contained in ghettos like Rinkeby

28%? you are fucking retarded

reality its max 15%. you probably never go outside and have fallen for the pol memes

Nah. That is liberals who are delusionals. Humans are pattern matching machines able to predict future to some extent from said patterns. Liberals are so dumb & broken they can't do that basic human thing. Just two questions:
1) Has ethnic and religious demographics of the west altered drastically over past 50 years?
2) Is the trend showing any sign of reversal?

If your pattern matching machinery was functioning on basic human level, you could deduce logical step 3 easily. But you can't. Because you are broken.

Balkanized with the majority looking like honduras.

I'm an inmigrant. I'm southamerican.

I really like it here. People are reasonably friendly and accomodating, wages are way more fair than in my country and I can picture myself settling down here in the long run.

Why are so many people so retarded when it comes to inmigration? I'm learning the language and I'm eager to be like any other person in here, how come people decide to inmigrate and tear down a decent country?

I came here because I didn't see much of a future back home. It wouldn't make any sense trying to bring all the backward attitudes and dumb things that I disliked in here, otherwise it would have been way easier to just stay there in the first place...

At war between muslims and romanians, italians long gone.

t. cai-göran

Half of those 28% are european, a lot of fucking finns

read migrationsverket retard

It's official SCB statistics from the government.

Nowhere. Because it's Scotland.

>finns
>european

Go back to plebbit with your shitty positivity and naive transhumanist garbage. We're all dead. Wake the fuck up.

Not anymore. It used to be Finns and Yugoslavs, but it has greatly changed since 2013.

A shithole ravaged by civil war, not between Flemings and Walloons, but between normal people living in villages and gated communities, and the large cities who are dominated by muslims and live under sharia law as semi-independent entities.

Why the fuck are South American coming here while Spain is just next door? Toulouse is infested.

But most immigrants still somehow manage to be somewhat useful, functional members of a society? Most of them do pay taxes, at least the ones that do work. And the rest pay taxes anyways, by spending money. Nowadays we're all consumers more than citizens anyway.
Eventually even the most leftist of the leftists have to come to a realisation that SUDDEN mass movement of people isn't really manageable, and they want to tone it down.
It has actually already begun. The world isn't still coming to an end. The West isn't coming to an end.
Stop reading shit online and wake up. We have way too many people living in a fucking Internet-meme illusion realities today.

And please do understand that this post isn't defending mass immigration. The only thing I'm trying to oppose here is the fucking online memes fucking up people's grasp of rationality and reality.

You'll be independant, join the EU and then laugh at the English when they crumble under poverty and bad toothcare.

I have trouble picturing a far future with the US still alive but I can't really imagine what could make us fall.

Wow man, so much pessimism. Your country is not That fucked ( except if all it's inhabitants think like you). I mean you're not China.

it literally says so on migrationsverket

if you think we are 30% non white you are so fucking stupid and somehow more brainwashed than liberals. and on top of that you must have severe autism

Trump?

Let me put it this way.

I'm chilean. Back at my old workplace we got at least 10 job applications by spaniards every week.

Spain is so screwed up that they're actually trying to steal OUR jobs.

I live near Metz, it's pretty nice.

Well with immigration being extensive and a one-way-street, population replacement/mixing is the end result. It's just mathematics, constantly add foreign migrants, and divide native populations (low fertility rates) and eventually you have replacement.

I mean, imagine what our Native Americans were talking about 500-300 years ago around campfires. The steady increasing contact with Euro settlers and explorers would have instigated some existential arguments about what will happen.

Granted, they endured smallpox and occasional frontier wars and also fought each other. But they had a high fertility rate and still ended up being minorities in their own continents.

Some anthropologists actually believe the current native population of the Americas is roughly the same as the immediate post-Smallpox outbreak population (roughly 60 million). So many indios are still around, but even if they're alive and well in places like Guatemala and Bolivia in particular they're still outnumbered and culturally/politically/economically overpowered by the products of Euro colonization

>Europe is far too competent to just fade into a shithole over 50 years.
>competent
We are in longest economic stagnation since 1930's. We are a lost cause as a race. I have fully accepted our inferiority and welcome full eradication of European civilization and all Europeans within the next 100 years. Having seen that as inevitable and gone through six stages of grief, I have simply chosen to fade into history in a great nation of my choosing. I trust all my hopes and dreams of future in China. May my half-chinese children live long and prosper while rest of the world burns.

this so fucking much, can't repeat it often enough

Because you're a shitskin. Europeans don't want their genes to be polluted. If you're white though you're welcome.

A Mad Max style wasteland unless a second revolution happens.

Which it won´t.

I'm sure it can't be that bad in Spain ...
Isn't Chile supposed to be a comfy country? It produced Jorodowsky and Bolaño, shouldn't be that bad, then again I've never been to South America.
Wish you guys, all had more french sounding names though ...

gone

What an absolute twaddle yet again. What's this mythical "liberal" creature people see everywhere?
I guess that it's really easy to construct a reality where every man is a straw man, and cognitive bias is a myth.

>join the EU

Fuck off.

>how come people decide to inmigrate and tear down a decent country?

Perhaps because they can get away with it, or have the impression they can get away with it. Some very progressive people are terrified of disciplining immigrants and blame their behavioral problems on themselves and society. They protest deportations of criminals, protest harsh policing of immigrant enclaves with high crime, protest high arrest rates, protest forced assimilation

Bad immigrants seem to have a "natives are pushovers" mentality

overcrowded and overweight

It's not bad by LatAm standards, probably just above average but cities with good economies in Chile get flooded with poors from the countryside and Bolivia/Peru. Chile will be economically stronk in 50 years though

I'm just confused if these apocalypse people actually live in the real world or just sit on the internet the whole day.

As someone who was a teenager in the early 2000's in Groruddalen, I've seen things go from batshit crazy to relatively normal now even if the immigrant population has increased greatly.

I want a full stop to immigration, but blaming all immigrants for the problems and saying it's getting worse and worse is just silly.

Like this, no extreme poverty, no violence and a reasonably competent government. It isn't that far removed from reality and we do actually have the resources to pull it off.

Chile isn't bad, but it's unfair as fuck.

At my first job I worked from 8 AM to 7 PM. I made around 800 USD per month. It was absurd, but the best thing I could get at the time since "I didn't knew anyone".

In the end yes, we're not a complete economic joke like other countries in the area, but what does it matter if you can't see the benefits of it? We even have the retarded two party system, expensive college and paid healthcare of the US as well.

I mean, it's a great country if you are rich, but it's just way too difficult to move up in life if you weren't born in the right place.

This. Never try to argue with idiots. They pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

while every other country will either be literal KANGZ AND SHIEET colonizing space, or be a shithole. we'll pretty much remain the same. nothing significant changes. maybe malls will be nicer and betting agencies will literally be everywhere, but we mostly stay the same for as long as this earth exists

Shithole maybe.

Can't wait