So im pretty much ready to pull the trigger on these a5d soon as my tax refund comes any good reason why i shouldnt...

so im pretty much ready to pull the trigger on these a5d soon as my tax refund comes any good reason why i shouldnt? i am aware the monitor is TN dont care

>paying 460 for a monitor
>>>>a fucking monitor

its 1440p 144hz and has gsync

get a chair on clearance or something, there's no way that $300 is worth the price tag or going to survive longer than a year or two under your enormous ass

I bought a 70 dollar ergonomic chair. Want to save up and buy a really nice one (1000 dollars+)

it has a 330 lb waeight capacity im sire my 250 pounds will be no challlenge for it

>tax refund
>letting the government steal from you

How do they calculate that waeight capacity?

no idea its just what the chair is rated at

Remember this thread when the pneumatic cylinder shoots up and embeds itself in your gaping asshole.

won't you need a double-width chair?

why would i need a double width chair?

no really why would i? i fit into evwry other chair quite normally

op, i'd highly recommend trying to find an office furniture surplus store/warehouse near you. you can often find herman miller, steelcase, haworth, etc chairs for much cheaper. often times you can find models that still have the plastic wrap on them and are never used.

i have that dell gysnc monitor and can say that the gaming experience on it has been quite nice. very worth it.

the only issue with a surplus store is finding a ride otherwise i would be going to microcenter for the monitor

Get a free sync monitor. You'll save over 100 dollars and be satisfied.

Hell, for that price you could get a 240hz monitor. Gsync has expensive licensing fees from Nvidia, which is the only reason the price is high.

I got an Nvidia card and a free sync monitor. Works flawlessly.

my 1070 isnt getting anywhere near 240fps in anygame from after 2007

HES IMPLYING YOU'RE FAT AUTISMO

no kidding? i guesed that much but you need to be boogie fat to need a double width

I have that chair at work, it's shit.

wl not sure what else to get with my tax refund would be veey nice to stop typing with my keyboard in my lap

Why spend 300 on a chair? Fuck go down to a store and choose a chair you like for less than 150.

And g-sync? Why? Didnt you see that freesync is superior?

Linus did a video comparing input lag, g-sync vs freesync. Freesync was better at high-fps, but g-sync was better at 45 fps with v-sync enabled.

well gsync cause i have an nvidia card

and 300 cause im not the lightest of people and need an extra strong chair that and i cant really get a ride to a store without having to actually ask someone

I own the 24 inch version of that monitor and I have absolutely no complaints about it.

That monitor seems expensive for a TN panel, is there nothing in your budget that's better?

nothing that i can find that has gsync 144hz and 1440p

oh right, the gsync tax

Like I said before, I honestly really like that monitor and I don't think you'll regret the purchase of it.