What keeps USA from world dominance now that USSR is out of game?

What keeps USA from world dominance now that USSR is out of game?
What's the next step for global politics? Are USA and EU on the same side? Is EU USA's puppet or things more complicated than that and it is not correct/wise to put it like this?
Is One world government myth or real possibility?

Also why Sup Forums is such a dipshit?

USA is weak

>What keeps USA from world dominance now that USSR is out of game?
Wants to keep its image up for other governments.

The US has no interest of actual conquest, merely attempts to promote stability and/or economic growth.
>

War isn't that profitable/beneficial anymore.

the jews

Yep. Trump and Bernie are signs of it.

Luckily Hilary will win

We let China get too strong.

The US is not looking for world dominance, just world order.

Why dominate the world politically when we can just influence everyone to love or depend on us?

Who wants world dominance? Real life isn't a game of Civilization 5. We want to be friends with everybody.

>promote stability
>world peace
>world order

Phew, then there's nothing to worry about, i panicked for a bit :^)
Friendship is magic :)

Articluate this, they're not weak, they have issues true, but they're pretty strong power whose firm grip reach far shores.

What's your thought on them? Do you think they oppose to USA or it's not the case?

>Is One world government myth or real possibility?
Its a myth, no group of people could consolidate that much control.

I guess you did not understand my post. Maintaining the status quo is the worst possible option and the resentment towards the corrupt system will only grow. People want a real change, which manifestates itself it trumpism, for example. However, both options, be it Bernie or Trump, are too radical for America and they don't take into account the other half of the population. The change must be slow, gradual. Slow, gradual dismantling of the neoliberal system

>Its a myth, no group of people could consolidate that much control.

there's more chances of countries being balkanized by independentist movements than a single government

>Are USA and EU on the same side? Is EU USA's puppet or things more complicated than that and it is not correct/wise to put it like this?

The EU and US are currently struggling to figure out exactly what their economic relationship should look like. This isn't helped by individual nations in the EU having their own ideas on this (the current situation with Apple and Ireland being a symptom of this).

We're obvious geopolitical allies against an aggressive Russia and ascendant China however.

Trump is a demagogue he wouldn't do 80% of what he said/promised or will do it in very vague way.

I see your point, it is resonable and most convincing. But what else outcome is most plasubale from current flow of things?

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Halliburton....

It will happen eventually, but it will happen peacefully, not one country taking over the whole world.

As it happens, without a clear enemy like USSR, USA is actually weaker, since other countries have no reason to seek protection. Thats why USA is trying hard to maintain Russia as the boogyman.

>What's the next step for global politics? Are USA and EU on the same side? Is EU USA's puppet or things more complicated than that and it is not correct/wise to put it like this?
EU was puppet which tries to gain independance now, see the Apple taxation dispute.

possibility but only in far future. Next thing to come is a world with several great powers, USA, China, EU, eventually India

Interesting points, thanks for sharing.

>USA is actually weaker, since other countries have no reason to seek protection... ...to maintain Russia as the boogyman
Does it apply to war against terrorism?

>Next thing to come is a world with several great powers, USA, China, EU, eventually India

What do you think will there be something like cold war or proxy wars like it was before?

>Does it apply to war against terrorism?
nah, thats just USA fucking things up. basically, they supported terrorists in Afghanistan in war against Soviet Union, and then the same terrorists attacked America

>What do you think will there be something like cold war or proxy wars like it was before?
Lots of Proxy wars, for sure. And it will be a far more interesting scenario than cold war, with lots of actors and shifting alliances

>implying america didn't know they would turn on them
>implying they aren't supporting terrorists today
please

>this from someone who lives under Recip "Fake Coup" Erdogan
top kek

The sad thing about politics is every retard on the planet thinks they have crippling insight into the process

>american teaching me my country
i wish hilary upon you