Admit it Sup Forums

Admit it Sup Forums

You know you love black women.

White women>Black Women>Asian women

I do, but the ones here are mostly ugly or hide under a niqab

This are well fed women.
African are not so cute.

Stop being an asshole. Share your black women with us.

Someone post that thin fit african lady walking around that enclosed yard space stretching or whatever, I forgot to save it and it made my dick tingle just right.

The hijab can be cute, I've fetishized it.

All yours Kimi

The one on the right is cute. Other two are gross.

Hijab's just a scarf, but a niquab or a Burqa is impossible to fetishize, literally trashbags.

Pretty sure it's the same person in different outfits with different hairstyles.

kys

Are these weaves?
Can Somalis naturally have straight hair?

>niquab or a Burqa is impossible to fetishize
but they're fun, its basically islamic mine-sweeper kind of game

fy faen...

no shit you stupid fucking retarded nigger piece of shit faggot. I meant the picture on the right was a cute picture, and the other two pictures, obviously of the same gril, were gross.

Literally a thick polyester bed sheet that suffocates and disorients the wearer.

It sucks man, westernized Somali grills are really qt, but the ones who wear the trash bags without deodorant really disgust me.

Nerdy black girls>all tbqh

You can't fetishise fat hijabis who walk around under tents. The worst ones are the straight from Africa Somalis. They are poor and uneducated on top of wearing tents. The ones who've been here for a generation already are more integrated but most of them leave because Finland is shit.

Post congolombians. Love afro Latina girls

Yes, I have the jungle fever

You worded it ambiguously you octonigger, don't blame me for your shitty grasp on the english language.

>impossible to fetishize

no thank you, I prefer my monster waifu desu

Which?

But you are the jungle.

No.
Too unhuman face.
Sorry.

Wolof and Fula.
Wide noses are just not cute.

Bakongo.

no one cares about your animes, faggot

is that a cock or a kebab she's scarfing down

I'ma slave to the Big Black Booty

Fulani

Wolof

>like getting a blowjob from a letterbox

Fula and Jola.
Seems like they have some intelligence.

How can white girls even compete?

Fula and Wolof

They're wearing medieval Arab clothing m8, very bizarre.

Fula grill a qt

Fula>Wolof>Rwanda

It has never been a mystery. We built cities in exchange for some African pussy in the horn.

DELET

Sorry, I was out of line.

Why does Haitian get its own category ?

>admit it

I've never doubt it. The first girl I ever had a crush on was black

Haiti is an African colony :^)

It's cool, I'm too hard to be mad right now.

the white one

>I CONFESS, I CONFESS
>NOW LET ME BREATHE

>esc no tengo una novia qt negrita

Fuaaaaark she'd HOLD DA TING

I've never seen a good looking black person irl

Jesus christ, lord have mercy on my dick.

t. White nigger

Rwandan is the only right answer

why are black girls so thicc?

If we can acknowledge our desire for black Bunda, why do we get so angry when white women lust for black men? I do not want to derail the thread, nor do I want the qt posting to stop, but I can't understand this.

Well yeah, you live in Ireland. What do you get, hijab'd fat old Somalis?

t.literal nigger

I've been having a qt trap fever lately.

Pls halp

Damn those mestizas can't even compete.

no barely any of them
mostly christian nigerians
they're mostly ugly though. Just not attractive
Like im not saying theres no good looking blacks but Ive never seen one outside of celebrities and Sup Forums but thats not real life

No I'm mestizo master race potato nigger

I too know the pleasures of men(female), but this thread isn't about that.

not one drop

Because if we have sex with a qt black girl, that's a win for us, if a black has sex with a qt white girl, that's a win for them.
Male sexuality is competative like that.

Warya...

Meeshan maa fiican. Ka tag.

Not any trap desu.

Just the qt ones that are as feminine as possible. The ones who look like obvious men(like strong face features) can fucking die.

This, I'm happy most black African women aren't white worshipping and keep within their own race.

Nice Google translate m8

Loool you ain't somali man naga da

I want to fuck a black colombian trap.

idgf when foreign men llust after Mexican chicks

Literally no one wants to have sex with black women. Only a small handful are even doable.

EVERYONE

EVEEERRRYYYONNEEEEE wants to have sex with white women. White women are like elves in anime.

A MAN NEEDS HER NAME

Slav women > Mediterrenean women > SouthAmerican women > Germanic women > Asian women > Black women

All races are nice though.

I really love how this t. meme has taken off...
Cultural exports. One step closer to world dominance.

War iska ilow sxb. 100℅ Somali you maraax

Khaddi Sagnia

Walaalkey why you think I'm using translate. Mn ma degan tahay?

Thank you

Hngggggh

the jews have won

post more blease

Ohio sxb. MN waa no life area.

Tbqh it's an obligation for me to breed with a white woman, and create superior half white half Somali people. Take Maya Jama here into account, she is the prototype of the future of Somalia. We are already Caucasoids, but we will truly become the whitest in Africa!!

Knees are weak, palms are sweaty

Yes! I love them! Send cute argentinian girls, please!

Regained some hope for France

Mayajama makes me feel like shit man. Qof oo jareer aa ka dhax baxooyo. She's so piff man. She's a dhilo

How is xld in Ohio? Also nah, I want a thicc Som hab for me desu, fuck everyone else. We already look different from the other niggers in Africa, no problem.

Any Ethiopians here?

Why doesn't my injera work out? I'm using 100% teff flour.

>ka dhax baxooyo
Fucking KEK

Man she is stupid qt but whatever I guess. Ohio honestly is not too bad, in fact it's absolutely brilliant. Only problem here is the youth who have stupidly aligned themselves with the sjw bullshit going on. Literally cultural imperialism: the Arabs gave them Islam and we all have Muslim names, wear the hijab and khamis etc. And yet get nigga haircuts, talk like them, wear their clothes, and have adopted their culture.

Midlands or London sxb?

gf goal tbqh

We had Islam for a good 1000+ years when we were just sandboarding niggas but that's okay. The wannabe niggashit is just shuqul dhalin yaro, they'll fix up after getting shipped back for being bad. They wanna be jareer so bad senpai.

And L O N D O N sxb. I've been to Mn and desu I think it's nice and suburban. So many bad hoes there though.