FUCK YOU MINERSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/907478/bitcoin-created-by-ai-robots-btc-cryptocurrency-artificial-intelligence
forums.theregister.co.uk/post/search/?q=bitcoin ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-t.miner

Intel. Integrated. Graphics.

But Bitcoin mining on GPU is unprofitable.

at current bitcoin prices, how long will it take them to mine enough to come even?

I did a google search and found the original post. Someone else posted that he wanted to buy 700 gpus and wondered where he was going to find that many.

>spending 40k on gpus
lmao

Delusional rich people pilfering money from other delusional rich people. JUST

At that rate he must be rich because that would cost several hundred thousand dollars if he went with the GTX 1080ti and that doesn't include tax. Roughly $900,000

according to nicehash you make around $200 in profit on a gtx 1080ti with electricity cost at 12cts/kwh. so in 4 months you can recoup your investment if you paid $800 for the gpu

>hiding their name
for what purpose

How does it feel to pretend to be nocoiner ? Or excoiner ?

200 dollars with just one?

That is around... USD$30,000?

Damn!

Probably wants to protect their identity. I was able to find their post on Facebook easily. I think companies should make cards exclusively for mining and cards exclusively for gaming so miners can't use the gaming card as they wouldn't make any money.

yes, if you have a gtx 1080ti for gaymen it's worth it to mine when you don't use the pc and don't pay stupid high prices for electricity

when the FUCK are we getting new gpu stock holy shit

I've seen enough
How do I get into the business of selling gpu's?
Do I partner with nvidia or some shit

This is exactly why there are asics, like antminer.....

wouldn't the difficulty rising in the mean time make it impossible to break even ?

you don't mine butcoin but other coins with nicehash. no idea I'm just doing it on the side as I bought the 1080 ti got gaming

They're mining eth.

Don't tempt me Satan.

The problem is that miners will find the cheapest way to make money so they will go the graphics card route instead of a ASIC.

i can only assume difficulty for other coins will increase as well.

Plus if crypto prices drop permanently or have a long slump can these people weather that ?

hopefully this doesnt blow up in their faces.

yes, and then people switch coins.

as long as you are actively converting profits to bitcoin then you are fine

im only trading/holding crypto so i can actually afford to get a pc with nice gpu

Sometime between when you stop being an autist and eternity

BUTTCOIN WAS A MISTAKE

would be a shame if tyrone gave him a visit

Can't wait until the bubble bursts and the used gpu market is flooded with cheap 1080ti's from people wanting to get out of the mining game.

you will be tempted to buy another and then another.

I might go looking for used 1080Ti's for my DL research now :-) need 8

lol "go looking for used 1080ti"

Thats a good meme buddy. Check eBay, they are generally $1000+.

1 1080ti.
if you just want a free gpu, i suggest selling the eth every month.

express.co.uk/news/weird/907478/bitcoin-created-by-ai-robots-btc-cryptocurrency-artificial-intelligence I had this idea years ago and posted it on "The Register" !!!!!

What kino is this?

>Plus if crypto prices drop permanently or have a long slump can these people weather that ?

I bought $6000 worth of mining equipment in very early June 2017 and never once was it not profitable.

Easily the BEST decision I have EVER made in my life financially.

Now the hardware has paid itself off fully and I have literal free money printing machines (not kidding).

After they ROI'd themselves and I paid off the Paypal credit of $6k I bought more 1080ti and other cards. Some Iris Pro CPU's to mine XMR as well. Everything was free.

I was already able to afford a Golf R with my current pay (70k) but mining pays that $500 a month payment now as well.

Just got an i7-8700k, Z370 mobo and new water cooling setup for free as well.

Only pay 10 cents per kwh so elec is cheap (for USA).

And I still have all the original hardware which has actually appreciated. I bought 1060's for $150 each, 1070s for $300 each in Early June. I could sell it all for $12k right now if I wished.

Thank you based mining.

>assume
why do you think the cards are out of stock?
if you buy a card and start mining, in 6 months you get a free card.

so, why not. for us small fries, it's worth it.
for farmers, they're much riskier, but they still have at least 50% equipment value if they have to liquidate.

who wouldn't want a 1080ti at $400 or 1070 at $200?

The really strange thing: Google AIY and Movidius sticks seem to be made of Unobtainium.

>$200 a month
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>6 months you get a free card.

kek, right now its actually 4 months for a 1080ti. assuming you snag one for around $800 on newegg.

I recently bought equipment that would ROI in 2 months, but I know a LOT more than most when it comes to mining.

>tfw only 0.2 eth

Not when you have 20 that are paid off and all giving you over $200 each, recently it was $300 each before mining had that small crash.

Says the person probably living in his mom's basement.

General rule, you can (most of the time) break even in 100 days if you're smart about things.
I bought a few GPU's this month and hope to have them paid off by end of March at the rate I'm going.

Wonder if there's a patent yet for "Application of closed timelike curves to control tokamak plasma instability" ?

It'll be funny when bitcoin crashes.
It might happen on its own. It might happen because a country was dumb enough to use crypto, but of course would not use bitcoin. It might happen because a country decides to ban crypto outright.

But it will happen. Too bad people like that won't give a shit since they have that much money to burn already.
They'll probably just scam people into buying the cards at full price.

Yes, ROI in 100 days is very easy right now.

if you're a casual, you might not mine 24/7.
you know, gaymen.

>It'll be funny when bitcoin crashes.

Bitcoin has "crashed" countless times and each time its came back.

Theres literally no point in memeing this.

Its legally good to go in the US since the IRS has worked out the tax angle.

As long as any countries respective govnt gets their cut they dont care.

with actual difficulty, mining with consumer GPUs is impossible, OP should make 0.12 USD/month.

I have a gaming 1080ti I use, It still mines roughly 18 hours a day.

For people that only have 1 1080ti nicehash would be the best option right now.

if you have a decent i7 or Ryzen CPU you can usually mine another $2 a day or so.

The entire cryptocurrency market will crash and it'll be brutal, but in the meantime you should take advantage of the bubble while it lasts. At the very least, you should start mining because it costs you virtually nothing and can make you some cash on the side as the bubble grows.

No one mines bitcoin on GPUs for years buddy. Why even post this? Waste of time.

Obv OP means Eth or some other alt.

forums.theregister.co.uk/post/search/?q=bitcoin ai

What do I win?

>The entire cryptocurrency market will crash and it'll be brutal

They said that to me in June. That feeling of getting over $4k non taxed US dollars a month is surreal.

And you missed the second part where one should make money while the bubble lasts.

>so in 4 months you can recoup your investment if you paid $800 for the gpu
No, silly fish, in 4 months you recoup your GPU investment. Period.

If I went out today and dropped ~$38,000 on a mining setup it would generate a net profit after 6-7 months (the initial cost of non-GPU hardware accounted for). Every year thereafter it's only a matter of checking the PSUs, reselling the old cards which survived, and replacing them with newer models to keep up with the difficulty rate. After the first year I would spend ~$18k in GPUs, selling the old ones back reducing that total cost to between 2/3rds and half, and the system will continue to generate about 70k of coins.

It isn't a bad idea if the exchanges were trustworthy and the market was, relatively speaking, stable.

700 billion market cap.
a great depression incoming.

and use money to invest in gold.

>If I went out today and dropped ~$38,000 on a mining setup it would generate a net profit after 6-7 months

Lol, give me that money and ill hit ROI in 3 months for you buddy.

Not everything needs a GPU, there are still some hidden gems out there that can mine XMR for cheap $$$$$

Hey, I've been on Sup Forums hating on Bitcoins and I still refuse to buy, sell, or exchange BTC (been using other alts), but it's clearly a bubble, we of course don't know when it will pop, but I've been hearing timeframes from 6 months to 2 years so might as well get in on the action and cash out once all the normies join the bandwagon

At the very least, this will give you some exposure to blockchain technolo/g/y

My calculations are very basic and assume only mining two or three coins, not playing the market, and not switching the selected coins. They also deduct power cost and part failure.

Silver is currently undervalued, but if you want those returns start going into crypto now. I used to invest in tech stocks because I'm in tech world, and now I see cryptos the same way since there's all these alt-coins. Question is, which alt-coin will dominate? Bitcoin (BTC) has one more run before it gets killed, some other alt will take its place. Remember that normies still think Bitcoin is the best but there are fundamental technolo/g/ical flaws that only Sup Forums would understand.

1080ti 84mh/s, in your dream fag

Did GPU's cost around 200$ 5 years ago?

5 years ago $200 would get you something like a 7850 which was adequate for 45-60FPS 1080p on high.

Today having only $200 puts you in the bracket for a 1050Ti which is not capable of 1080p High at those frame rates.

OP uses an iPhone. OP uses Safari. OP is on Facebook. How did you find this place normie?

And why does this bother you? If you need one for scientific calculations then you most likely work at a place that can afford a card, and if you want one for gayming then you should be buying a Nintendo or a Playstation or an Xbox. If you need a card for doing something like hardware 4k decoding for your HTPC, then a 1050 can do that.

The only reason you want to buy a 1080ti is for your autistic benchmark score circlejerks.

that is what whattomine told me.

Fuck I'm gonna laugh when that bubble pops

The market response to the "crash" from 18k to 11k seems to indicate stability through the current price point. If it drops 20% in the next two weeks there's going to be a big fall, but otherwise you should expect a steady climb upwards toward the end of Q3.

>not joining the bubble

1050ti can pull 60+ in pretty much all games on high settings
What are you smoking?

Give it 6 months to two years, in the meantime you should make some money off of this bubble before all the normies get in

ps4 is hacked.
when can we see a miner on ps4pro?

No idiot, thats another algo.....

1080tis MINE ETHASH at around 38 MH/s max.

>t. waiting for 5 years

the normies are already in when it's traded by wallstreet.

We don't know how long this bubble will last, so you're just as ignorant as the person you replied to by making such a statement. We're all pra/g/matists here so matra is make some money while the bubble lasts. At least we all acknowledge this is for what it is, /biz/ on the other hand...

They're not actively trading like they were during the dot-com mania, just wait and see once these coins rocket and millionaires are made overnight, then they will jump in

oh. forgot to allow noscript.

ASICs are way fucking cheaper than just a GPU, and hash out way more. Most coins block them except bitcoin.

My 7850 clocked to 1050/1600 gave those frame rates at those settings playing 2012/2013/2014 games.
My 1050Ti at 1860/2000 gives less FPS playing 2016/2017 games.

your response?

>board dedicated to technology
>hates some of the newest and coolest financial tech in favor of playing vidya games like a bunch of children

Using a GPU these days for anything but mining is fucking asanine. Enjoy your half-assed pay-to-play games.

you have confirmation bias and the arbitrary shit you claim has no verification or legitimacy.

this is all going to end horribly and normal people will be the ones getting punished, government regulating hardware sales and busting into homes that use too much electricity etc.

BREAKING: CRASH INCOMING

I own the two GPUs I described at the price point the poster used.
I meticulously research the capabilities of every piece of hardware I ever buy.
>arbitrary
A 1050Ti can't handle Nier:Automata set to an equivalent of medium without turning into a stutterfest. If 1060s and 570s were price viable for gaming I wouldn't even be talking to you about it.
>confirmation bias
Again, I own the devices I described which are in the price range that poster asked about. You're off the deep end.

Why would you use anything but a 1060 6GB? Seems like the most profitable.

The government already busts into homes that use too much electricity, looking for people growing weed.
But yeah, some sort of regulation is coming for this shit.

>Nier:Automata
Niqqa, what the fuck? No one even knows what that is! Stick to the AAA titles buddy.

nobody is going to use that shit either
>hurr bitcoin is too hard to mine what now
>I know! QUICK EVERYONE SWITCH TO LITE COIN!!!
>omg lite coin is too hard to mine now what are we gonna do?
>HOLY FUCK EVERYONE SWITCH TO ETH
>huuurrrrrrrr eth no mine no more
QUICK EVERYONE SWITCH TO * COIN

>Nier:Automata
Not the best example to use. The PC port is a complete shitshow. Poorly optimized and buggy as hell. Last I checked you still needed to use a third party patch to keep the game from crashing and Square Enix has done nothing to fix it.

Witcher 3 high settings at ~35 FPS
Rise of the Tomb Raider performs decently, 45-55FPS most of the time.
Shadow of Morder for fucks sake never goes above 45FPS
FO4, controlling draw distances for my CPU, never gets above 50FPS open world, often dropping down below 40.

I had better performance from a 2013 $150 GPU (r7-265 a.k.a. 7850) playing 2013 games than this 2016 $150 GPU playing even 2015 games.

Interesting, I've never had the game crash on me with 70 hours of play time.

Nobody needs a discrete GPU. Integrated GPUs from Intel are good enough.

ETH is going proof of stake this year but the rigs will be perfect for ETC mining and it will be huge in 2018

>"#bitcoincouple"
>they're mining eth

Dude, you DO realize that a 1050ti is not meant to compete at the level a 7850 did back in 2013 right?

7870 = 1060 6GB

7850 = 1060 3GB

7790 = 1050ti, almost good enough but not quite there.

This is just an example, but thats basically how the hierarchy works.