I hate illegal immigrants

>I hate illegal immigrants
Splendid, when are you leaving?

when I get the money.

>ilLEGAL
>mohican education

OH SHIT SON THE NIGGA DUN BURNED HIS ASS YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP MA HOMEDAWG

lol I saw this meme on Facebook too XD

And this is the argument to let in more illegal aliens how?

Ayy lmao #yolo rofl

I was born here.

t. anchor baby :^)

>government decides whats illegal
L.M.A.O. indians still havent discovered taxes yet so i dunno WHAT ur talkin about

Help me lift my bags, they're too heavy!

t. shartburger

They didn't have a flag. We had a flag. QED.

He looks like Trump, desu

Is Trump a native?

What...

Murder and theft is illegal.

What?

>americans

>Subtext: Build the wall or you will be killed en masse, forced off of your land, have your culture and way of life destroyed, and the remains of your people will be driven to suicide and alcoholism.

>education

It's too late for the wall.

>plot twist

>You're against illegal immigration. Well Native Americans faced illegal immigration and suffered greatly for it. I bet you feel stupid for being against illegal immigration now

Literally a defeated conquered people that we let live as a show of mercy.

Should have killed all of them during Manifest Destiny before people would have protested it.

>Illegally migrat to America
>I WAS HERE FIRST FGGITS GTFO WHITEY SQUATTERS RIGHTS

>illegal
Did injuns had immigration laws?

Crimes are not hereditary.

Yes apparently they did in the courtrooms they built that mysteriously disappeared

Im also aganist ilegal inmigration take those roman bastards out of Hispania

Neither are accomplishments but that doesn't stop the rampant we wuzing by whitey on this site

SETTLERS/PIONEERS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS

FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!111one1111!!!!one!!!!111one!!!!!!

step 1: migrate to america
step 2: get better life :DDD
step 3: ????
step 4: american immigrants ruin my good american life :DDD reeee

America is an anglo-protestant concept, indians have nothing to do with that.
why a lot of people can't understand this stupid shit?

Europeans were there first so......technically '''native''' Americans are illegal migrants.

Sorry chaps.

Cool when do you leave?

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm an American citizen, the Europeans were the one who came in here illegally.

WE

WUZ

TREEZ

N

SHIEEEET

Lads we made it

PLM everyone.

why is that?

The Europeans arrived, North America looked unchanged, straight from the Pleistocene Era. Many tribes had no writings, most of them were still hunter-gather or pastoral.

read 1491 you ignorant fuck

>I hate illegal immigrants, here have this land for one dollar

Reminder that native americans are not indigenous to this land, they're just mere nomads that came to this land by random chance.

The mestizo race is indigenous to this land.

>lawless abbos
>complaining about illegal immigrants
I hate this meme

I am glad that White AMERICANS killed those brown siberian monkeys that can't even build a hut. too bad there are still 2 million of them

that's what I don't get, Is that picture anti-Native or anti-"rascist"?

like what's the pic made for?

t.just graduated junior high
settle down you. there's like 60 million if you're counting all of them from both continents

Why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here

>I'd like to be a tree

whats plm

illegal?
what goverment was there? it was just savage tribe against savage tribe. thank god the europeans took over, at least theyre civilized for the most part.

New Rule: You can only argue about international things if your country never practiced cannibalism

>being a native to the land makes you a native of countries on that land.

I don't think that's how it works.

plant lives matter

>move to America cuz I just want a better life :(
>I'm just going to move to my neighbors house and live there, because it's a better life!

>implying americans have a culture and way of life to be destroyed.

You are a smarter man than I, what a great rebuttal

Native society when permanent european settlements began to arrive in the mid 16th century appeared to europeans as savage and uncivilised and impractical given none of them were farming or using any land. By this time disease was already ravaging the native population to such a significant extent that most pre-columbian societies ceased to be able to function properly. Before columbus the americas were a thriving and arguably civilised land. Although it does not directly relate to native societies in the modern united states (in which cities and pueblos and other complex societies did exist), Hernan Cortes described Tenochtitlan "as large as Seville or Cordova" with most other sources citing it to be rivaled only by Paris or Constantinople. The columbian exchange destroyed any sense of civilisation or progress made by any tribe in the americas, leaving them open to conquest and "re-civilisation."

But that was due to disease spreading from Central America before any Europeans arrived in North America.

It sure worked out well for you, we integrated into your culture perfectly, people who say Islamic immigrants will destroy Western culture are CRAZY!!

Ever heard the term "By Right of Conquest"?

Suck my hairy white dick.

I'm a Castizo rape baby, so never

>muh right of conquest meme
there's no such thing today

why the hate

>today
Means nothing with territory conquered in the 19th century.

whatever, Cory

>"Means nothing today"

These borders say otherwise.
If I successfully invaded your country and nobody stops me, I make the laws. It is no longer illegal for me to invade because I say so. That's how Right of Conquest works. It doesn't apply to you though because Canadians are chill. Ily, snowbro.

Native Americans came from China
#Gobacktochina

today as in, no one can do it today

so why the hate still though?

>get free land and fuckloads of money
>sit around and do drugs all day
>ask for more money and get it which goes to more drugs
>blame whitey I'm still poor
At least blacks have an excuse

>I hate illegal immigrants
Splendid, when are you leaving?

I hate these shitty Facebook meme arguments that people whip up and I hate the people who use them. I don't want to be "that guy", but I'm certainly not a racist. Unless I knew it would make someone I don't like angry, then I'll say racist things.

>all these fags confused by your post
I got you bro

>american """"""""""""education""""""""""""""'

I was just playing Oregon Trail. I can't wait for everyone to move out so the buffalo will come back and I can eat them for nothing more than the cost of a bullet.

Hopefully I'll be better hunter than I am in the game though.

>Not knowing about the landbridge between Asia and N. America