Tfw want to be programmer because it looks cool but you have no passion for it

>tfw want to be programmer because it looks cool but you have no passion for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

little faggot try writing an interrupt routine then you'll have passion

there's worse: trying to become a programmer because your parents told you to and you have no passion for it
it's hard to argue against people paying your tuition

what do you mean?

>looks cool
What?

>trying to become a programmer because you have no talent or passion for anything else but it sucks the life out of you and you don't want to spend the rest of your life staring at a computer screen

You don't need passion, just extreme autism.

There's worse:
You have the passion for it and spend a lot of time trying but your not that good at it.

Although in my case im a Dev for job and that has killed my passion. I get home from work and just go to bad. I think it's actually depressing me.

see
>or becoming aware that you don't like it mid life

At least, now we can inform you to become something else instead. Like goldsmith or other kind of craftsman. Or bookey, if you like money.

>crypto has grown by an order of magnitude in the past year with no signs of stopping anytime soon
>still wageslaving

try being a programmer when you hate computers and technology in general.

You should try going to good instead then, idiot.

it depresses everybody

>not wageslaving so that you can buy more crypto

What?

>tfw want to be programmer
>tfw work environment is shit
>tfw end up being mechanical engineer

I regret nothing

can this meme die? you dont need to be an autist to program, or program well at that
what you need is the ability to sit on something until you figure it out, and not become frustrated because of it

Autism helps with it, tho.

How do I improve?
ISR(TIMER2_COMPA_vect){
cli();
timer_cnt += 0.01;
if( timer_cnt > analog_a ){ digitalWrite(led_pin_a,LOW); } else { digitalWrite(led_pin_a,HIGH); }
if( timer_cnt > analog_b ){ digitalWrite(led_pin_b,LOW); } else { digitalWrite(led_pin_b,HIGH); }
if( timer_cnt > analog_c ){ digitalWrite(led_pin_c,LOW); } else { digitalWrite(led_pin_c,HIGH); }
if( timer_cnt > analog_d ){ digitalWrite(led_pin_d,LOW); } else { digitalWrite(led_pin_d,HIGH); }
if(timer_cnt > 1) timer_cnt = 0;
sei();
}

only autists can concentrate that long. We are the alpha programmers.

Just do what you would like to do user

Why is the argument never used?

Not all autistic people are good programmers.
And the good programmers who are autistic are not pleasant to work with which means you need to employ several people to make up for their lack of communication skills

>Doesn't know the meme

They are just pissed off having to work with low quality normie programmers.

>falling for the passion meme

The argument just selects which interrupt I use (timer2 value > compare match register)

I basically have 4 pwm outputs I want to control and I keep it all in the interrupt routine so I can be busy in my main loop and the pwm still works.

The analog_{a..d} values are just floating point values, I could improve this by using integers and multiply by 100, but the interrupt shouldn't take that long.

Ideally, I should just call the dispatcher or set a value that calls the dispatcher, but I don't know what exactly to improve here.

This, most companies will hire an average programmer that can talk to people and work in a team over an autist who has allot of technical knowledge but can't into team work.
After working with an autist I think I understand why, they think they know it all and are never open to suggestions, even when their options are objectly worse.

>Memeing for the meme meme
Faggit

>hey, baby, let's go hand out in the bar! my coworker Tyrone will be there! It will be fun!
>sorry, I have to learn another framework
>well, see you later! Don't forget to wash dishes and clean the toilet.

what options did they take that were worse.

Kek

He wrote code that read and process network packets using only one single thread.
He claimed that his code was super optimized and ran fast enough that no packets were lost.
This was true on his PC but once he tested it on the machine it was supposed to run it was shit.
Had to redo the program using multiple threads, all this could be avoided if he just listened to people.

yeah that's autism
shame

That is because the server is your IT departments $5 per year shitbox shared across 100 apps.

aka the real world

aka your company sucks and the actual solution is to tell them you need better servers as even multithreading will result in errors, you just won't see them in your simple tests. You will reach thread limits in peak demand, etc.

I guess I might only have worked with the retarded autists.
They suck at social things, can't figure out when to speak and when to not speak. They can't read the room or follow a train of thought they didn't come up with and they cannot think something without saying it out loud.
They always mix up social accepted things.
Eg, say a song is playing. They might think: there is music playing, it is socially acceptable to sing.
They don't have a concept of when this is true or even if they should sing the same song as what is being played.
The code have to be really good to compensate for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

You will never be this cool.

imagine how they feel having to put up with normies talking about the weekend football match all week.

I would never be the one who brings such a thing up.
I do not have a problem going through a day never saying a word, I usually only speak when I am in meetings and I aim to keep my remarks relevant to the conversation.

>implying programmers get married

>your passion is for the aesthetics, terminology and culture around low level software and computer hardware details
>actual programming is tedious and I don't care for the abstract science of it or maths