We can dominate the world if we want, fear us, we strong!!!

we can dominate the world if we want, fear us, we strong!!!

B-R-I-S
Are-bannana-republics
only-china-will-rise

Explain this meme group.

Countries that are shitholes but have potential basically.

China is the only actual success story desu

It's not a meme, we strong yank!!

Hello, we'd like to order an economic association between countries please

Ok , and ...what races would you want in those countries sir?

hmm..i'll take one of everything please

Why the hell did they add South Africa?

Bunch of fucking losers jelly of all our shit

Go Brazil go!

Brics always included S.A.

>no unified language
>all from a separate continent (/sub-continent)
>Brazil and S.A. not even close to each other nor the rest
>Not to mention Brazil's the most fucked up due to time zones.
Good luck, guys.

How does South Africa have potential?

Well, it's a great country if you compare it to the rest of Africa...

but what makes it have more potential than Argentine, for example?

It's white

it doesnt, nigeria has more potential.. or maybe ethiopia

Why not invite Kazakhstan so you can be "BRICKS"? In fact, kick out South Africa, just BRICK is better. Sounds like an evil James Bond organization.

India has a 7% GDP growth rate. That's bretty gud. They still need to liberalize the economy more

South Africa is not really on par with the other members in economic terms and it wasn't included in the original Goldman Sachs paper which defined BRICS, it was only invited in order to have a sub Saharan Africal member and to lend the group credibility as a more inclusive political alterantive to the G8.

No you can't, China is very much your financial muscle, which itself pretty much owns enough US debt it could never afford to go against America. Russia is your only credible military in terms of power projection, which is dismal compared to the US and still pretty much has NATO aligned against it as a counterbalance. I asume you might be able to bully small neighbouring nations although at a very high cost (see Ukraine). Mexico gets 6 years life expectancy over Russia, half the murder rate of Brasil and better HDI than China, South Africa and India are not even on our tier. You really are not that impressive.

>only invited in order to have a sub Saharan Africal member
kek

BRICS is a meme
you have not only nothing in common, some of your members have open border conflicts and generally conflicting interests
this will never lead to anything
you should go full U.S. american, brazil, its your best choice

>if we want
You now guy, we have an expression here, "avec des 'si' on mettrait paris en bouteille".
(with enough "if" we can put Paris in a bottle.)

we too have an expression for stuff like this, "para de ser down cabro mongolico"

BRICS is so laughably fucking pathetic lmao

What a stupid loser group

>India, Russia, China in the same group
>Modern South Africa
This sounds like Brazillians desperate for relevance

>we can dominate the world if we want, fear us, we strong!!!

Op, im all for the BRICS to free the world from the american/jew cancer that has infected it right now but you cant even dominate yourself right now

You got an american agent as president put in by the cia in what has to be one of the easiest coups in human history

Clean your shit up before you go trying to take over the world

>BRICS
>Being Really Incredible Cock Suckers?
>Bastards, Russians, Illiterates, Communists, Spooks?

>Russia is grouped in with this aspirational third world meme group

Lol. They had every opportunity to become a sucessful and developed European country but for some reason they're a nig nog tier backward shithole. Throughout history they've consistently been 100 years behind the rest of Europe

and yet they saved your asses in world war 2... really makes you think

>asses
fuck off yank

I mean China isn't great but it's pretty far from a shithole, and they're #2 in the world so I'm not sure why they're in this group

The rest of you are shitholes though L

Literally what does Canada even do though

Classic

Only China and India have survived the last 2 years.

>Mexico gets 6 years life expectancy over Russia, half the murder rate of Brasil and better HDI than China, South Africa and India are not even on our tier.

And yet Mexico is still a shithole.

If Brazil had 20% more white blood and 20% less black blood, this group would be truly formidable

the BRICS are like babies born premature and grew up sickly even though all their siblings were born strong and healthy

>I mean China isn't great but it's pretty far from a shithole
it is a huge shithole though

The east coast unironically isn't, have you ever been?

South Africa a cute
>my ma is wit en my pa is coloured
>ek is een Afrikaaner
>these are real sentences in Afrikaans

Daai bra Anies hy's n fokken gam bra
Haai! Daai Anies hy lam innie mang ja
'Ken sy my nommer?' Xha! Boy what's your number?
Twee ses? Twee sewe? Of is jy n ag bra?

Absolutely right Brazilbro. We not a meme, we stronk!!!

India Russia China all have strong militaries that can kick NATO's ass if they get to it + nuclear weapons.

I think we are a formidable group. Economically and militarily. We just need to wait and watch be patient, Europe is getting cucked and US as well.

We wait, we win. Huehuehuehue!!!!

>Shitholes that have potential
I'm surprised we're not there. Does that mean we're better or worse?

Then why am I not in there
We may not be as technologically advanced as Brazil but atleast we're not a melting pot of ethnicities and ideologies.

Hahahahahah, good one OP

yea and even the "rich" parts suck
they abandon everything charming about Chinese culture for some flashy but ultimately empty Western materialism, even worse because cities have no uniqe feel or civic culture like Western ones do, they are just completely hollow and artificial.

only Shanghai I felt had some sort of an individual character to it, though it was still confused I thought.

desu rural china is significantly nicer and cleaner
the pollution really killed any romanticism I had with urban china.

>tfw biking in Yunnan province around pic related mountains and picking a pear for a snack from public temple gardens.

>mexico
>potential
If the Caribbean didn't exist you would be America's Africa.

Thank you Indianbro, they won't even know what hit them.

looks powerful t.b.h but why is south africa there?

Affirmative action

But the Caribbean exists, so what are we?

America's South Africa.
Shitty, but there's shittier place.

You'll be Brazil's bitch. Because it is the closest BRICS powerhouse to your country. Don't worry we BRICS r kind and don't hurt but only enrich

meh

>t. Kaliningrad
>t. Crimea

The most dangerous BRICS is probably China. We've been humiliating them for so long...

It's always Brazil that starts BRIC threads. Really makes you think...

I can live with this.

>Argentina's bitch
Fuck no USA-kun will always be my master

B R I C C

I understand the RIC part but not the BS

Just for company

>non-rhotic english
stay pleb faggoi

That's all relative yu people like using that word a little too freely, your inner cities are a shithole, your poor rural areas are a different type of shithole, your country is a cultural shithole, etc. I think they did a South Park on people looking at everything like its shit.

Brasil is being effectively blocked from exercising any hegemony by the combined efforts of Argentina, Colombia and Mexico, we are the reason they'll never get to sit as permanent members of the UN security council because we will never allow them to represent Latin America. It's game, set and match and we've got the rest of Spanish speaking America backing us up to one degree or another on this.

We will simply not allow any country to dominate all others.