Please I need help or my dad is going to kill me

Please I need help or my dad is going to kill me.

So, I found a DVD from years ago which had the name Plop written, at that I used it in a very old laptop and it worked perfectly.

I've always tried to install linux on this PC but for whatever reasons I always got black screens, I think that it's something BIOS related. So I decided to install Plop Boot Manager with this disk.

Now when I want to boot Windows I get the error "BlInitializeLIbrary failed xc00000bb".
I haven't found anything useful on the internet with this. I've downloaded boot repair disk.iso , and it has not worked repairing the MBR, this is the log that it gave me paste.
ubuntu .com/26429994/ (had to split the URL or the board tells me that my post is spam)

What can I do to solve this? I beg for your help guys.

Restore from the backup you made

I haven't done a backup.

Whoops!

/thread

Here's a picture of the error

Tell your dad you're sorry.
Reinstall the windows OS from scratch without wiping old media from the harddrive.

Install gentoo, it just werks. Recovers all your files in the process too OP.

Thank me later

Is it possible to install Windows from scratch with an option to not wipe old media from the hard drive? I'm going to do this, I'm downloading a windows iso, probably I will have to tell my dad that I've fucked up the computer and "fixed" it :D

Then you have no place on Sup Forums if you fail to do such basic tasks before throwing a "years old" disk at a machine. Also;
> Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team
Enjoy your beat down you stupid cunt.

>Is it possible to install Windows from scratch with an option to not wipe old media from the hard drive?
You'll need to relink the existing partitions during install so the data is retained on the new build. During setup, tell windows to automatically create partitions so it can check for and restore the existing data. Do not manually create partitions, this will ruin your shit good and proper.

Words are empty!
You are full of hate, obviously something is going wrong in your life, I hope that everything will get better soon brother.

Make up something like it had a really bad virus and you had to reset it

I was just exaggerating so that I can get help, since I can't have an username with a girl name here, he has a good heart and will probably not care at all.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
Everything he said was right and you're playing a half-assed armchair psychologist while begging for help
what the shit
this isn't reddit safe-zone circlejerk

Maybe when you take things so seriously on the internet it's because something is wrong with your life? You don't need to be a psychologist to know that.

I don't think this is a website for you if you can't take criticism after an obvious fuck-up

>muh I need help pls no bully pls
If you didn't make such shit thread we would be nicer.

Who said I can't take criticism? I can handle whatever happens on a random imageboard.
How could this affect me?

>Enjoy your beat down you stupid cunt.

Isn't this being full of hatred? Isn't this message specifically created to hurt? lol

Normal person: sees post that he doesn't like and just ignore it.
Person with inner problems: Writes a post with the purpose of hurting some random dude on the internet.

Can you see my point?

>>>/reddit/ is that way

Underage b&

My thread is total shit including lies to get attention, I didn't even expected one answer, I created it i from the web browser of the recovery tool while I was scratching my back with a back scraper, there's nothing to loose.

Will you faggots stop bumping this shit already..?

I mean, sometimes you are lucky and someone gives you the perfect answer, you never know. I don't even need to log into an account to post whatever here!

He's right tough, while you resort to reddit calls

google the error message at least user

>I haven't found anything useful on the internet with this

nevermind

>being this assblasted

Just asking but have you tried to remove the dvd and power cycle and boot after?
Try changing the bios to legacy mode or csm compatibility mode. Turn off secure boot in bios too. Then try the mbr restore tool again.

Thank you for the new useful answers, I'll get home in 15 minutes and I'll try the multi gpu mode and legacy or csm compatibility mode. :)

I'm back, let's see.

I hope you learned your lesson.

I surely have. Last night I installed the boot manager with the joyful feeling of the past without even thinking about a possible fuckup.

No more fuckups. And more backups.
Lesson learned.

Delete everything and just install plan 9

>My dad is gonna kill me
This site is 18+

So did it work OP?

I only have one graphic card, so I don't think that's the problem.

I can't find legacy mode, just "Legacy USB Support", I can't find csm (Compatibillity support module) neither, but I'm still searching it.

My BIOS is "Gygabyte - UEFI DualBIOS"

I'm just downloading a new windows, I hope that it will fix the MBR, thanks for the comfy pepe :)