Why do I feel so much more productive on a Mac?

Why do I feel so much more productive on a Mac?

Because they constantly overheat and thermal throttle so it feels like you're actually getting more work done as the piece of shit struggles to do a basic loading animation.

hahahaha lol true dat

why so many apple shills lately?

XDD

Because the operating system is better.

OP btfo

better workflow?

The touchpads are really nice and precise.

fpbp strikes again

you guys are so dumb, mac book pro is pretty much the perfect laptop and good for interfacing with other systesm. Also runs a varient of BSD.

The correct setup is thus:
Laptop - Macbook pro
Workstation - Whatever / Home made with good quad core or greater CPU + min 16GB Memory
Server / NFS / VM Host - Raid 5 or JBOD > 12 TB + UPS, average CPU & 32GB Memory.

You branlets can have that info for free.

a weak mind + powerful marketing

>why so many apple shills lately?
stocks took a slight dip.

Workstation OS shall be Ubuntu server + Mate GUI
Server OS should be debian or RedHat or RedHat clone.

How is it "perfect" when it constantly overheats are literally loses to a dual-core tablet pc like user said?

touchcucks are worse than mousecucks

Sup Forums is shit now as a tech board due to shitskin pajeets, apple shills and gaymers.

brah i love apple as much as the next guy, and they have their place in society, but like, bro. macs do nada that a thinkpad or other computer runnin' your flavorite distro can't do for a fractal of the price

fag

because there's no games to play to get you distracted.

>Feel

>Being this much of a brainlet.

never over heats bro cpu is idle most of the time. Real processing is done remotely on the workstation.

Except it does because I literally used to own one. God damn, how fucking hard is it for apple to just add another fan blower and some copper pipes to their shitty laptops. I'm already paying out my ass for their "premium" "pros".

Wanna watch youtube videos in peace without overheating and thermal throttling that turns youtube into a laggy stuttering mess?

macbook "pro": you wish

Because you have nothing to do so you have the illusion of being productive. People with jobs need a os that can use important programs.

Oh man so much this.

you see food instead of computers

If you're comparing it to Windows, you are probably just enjoying using a unix-like system.