What happens here? Is it comfy living there at the end of the world?

What happens here? Is it comfy living there at the end of the world?

I see videos of people braving the southern seas and it looks really dangerous. The waves get so high and it's probably really cold. I would love to visit one day.

lots of snow, an old prison you can visit, the lighthouse at the end of the world, some lakes. comfy city 2bh. reeeaaally expensive tho. i r8 it 8/10

How expensive are we talking about? Like Western Europe expensive or just expensive by Argentinian standards?

i forgot a nice harry potter-style train trip around the woods

Bunch of spics

Penguins everywhere

wind, snow, and few people

basically a paradise

this might be like the "end of the world" republic. with stormy seas and small populations; it might as well be heaven. there is even oil on some parts of there...

Chileans aren't that short lad.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Patagonia one day will be free from the filthy santiaguinos and retarded porteños

Too bad all of the conosur is already tainted by porteños at this point. It's never going to be what it was supposed to.

Tierra del Fuego is subsidized cancer.
They make us lose billions of dollars every year.

People retire ridiculously young, like 45, because "muh bad weather and remote region, let me retire early because no one would want to live here without that benefit"
And the place is full of fake factories.
Cell phone arrive disassembled from China to Buenos Aires, they are sent thousand of km to Tierra del Fuego in trucks, they assemble them there, and send them back to Buenos Aires.
During that process, they become much more expensive than they would be if we just imported them normally from China.

Santa Cruz north of Tierra del Fuego is a province that was almost an oil dictatorship. Everybody works for the State, there is no private sector, and Oil is the only source of income.
The gobernor is always elected, because he is our boss. They produced the Kirchners.

it's cozy for argentines
it's not a land fit for europeans

Ushaia is in Argentina

argentine standards, no idea about western europe

I took my mother to Ushuaia and El Calafate for vacations, because she was going to have cancer surgery on her lungs, and the doctor told me to take her on vacations before that (as in, she may die, or she may have problems breathing afterwards, so take her while she still has her 2 lungs)

it was nice, we got lucky and saw 2 Orca whales next to our ship.

>And the place is full of fake factories.
Macri should close those factories.

Chile and Argentina are more expensive than bulgaria but land is cheaper. Our countries in the big cities are like Estonia or Poland when it comes to prices. But our land is WAY cheaper. You can even get free land if you have a good proyect. The south can be expensive, not western tier, but add a nice 20% to the prices you would get in a big city in poland.

How's she? Still breathing?

VISTE BOLUDITO

YA QUIEREN CERRAR FABRICAS

everything went fine, no metastasis. Aunque el año siguiente le tuvieron que sacar unos ganglios sospechosos para analizarlos, por suerte no encontraron nada.

Go back to your containment shithole.

Your mom should let herself in instead, we would make tons of money out of her putrid ass when she works hard to pleasure all these fake workers in fake factories.

You fucking worms.

Cerdos macristas

how's the internet there?

AJAJAJAJAJAJ
this guy was one of those that stoned the Porsche

t. D'Elía

It depends where you go.

Ushuïa or Bariloche = Swiss expensive

¡Papá!
¿Qué haces en Sup Forums?

Big fans of Top Gear

DUDE
They were veterans

Ew, and I thought we had it bad with 4-5 months of November per year, but I definitely couldn't stand 12

Damn. Well, regardless I wanna visit it some day as a tourist. Looks pretty cozy. Does it get many tourists?

punta arenas is better senpai

> You can even get free land if you have a good proyect.
Go on...

well thats good news, cause poland is not expensive at all

get out of my country you jew scum

Well, 70000 aren't a few

A place where you can found the newest cars in Argentina

the fresh of ushuaia mrs

Kek Macri and Temer will save south A, destroy the commie scum and there is nothing you can do about that.

Macri doesn't want malvinas back
Macri wants you to die by hypothermia because the gas is too expensive
Macri will make the peso worth less than a cumrag
I wish the army did another coup and killed another 30.000 jews and lefties.

No, you can't.

How about jobs in Ushuaia or Rio Gallegos? I seriously want to move to Argentina.