Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengyu
ijr.com/2015/03/279944-country-named-biggest-threat-world-peace/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a country in Asia

It's currently colonizing Africa.

Too many Chinese

Tell me more senpai

i'd say the culture is very opposite from western-culture, which is why Westerners can't identify with Chinese, hence the misunderstanding, racism, and lack of connection between the two. I'd bet that for every China-bashing Westerner there are probably twice as many Western-bashing Chinese.

Even the basic human interaction is so different. You wouldn't know it but westerners are always compelled to act warm and congenial when meeting a stranger. The Chinese would find these Western mannerisms, such as making trivial small talk, shaking hands, and feigning special interest, overbearing and pretentious. Chinese look at friendship as a practical thing.

Chinese language is high context. You can say a lot by saying very little, unlike English. This kind of reflects on Chinese culture. It's very insular. People sort of mind their own business.

Well yeah those are my thoughts. Feel free to discuss them.

They want their natural resources, and are investing heavily in infrastructure there.

Their escalators literally eat you.

Where is that from?

top quality banter

empire of dust

thanks fampai

>Chinese language is high context. You can say a lot by saying very little
This is very interesting tbqh, do you have any examples?

Did you know that China has a lot of Chinese people?

why am do I feel you are talking about me here?

I'm not fluent in Chinese. But I'd characterize Chinese conversation as 'subtextual.' There's a lot that must be inferred or gleaned from the surrounding culture. The language itself is sparse and efficient. Chinese parables are an example of the art of saying a lot in very little-- as little as 4 syllables.

here's what I was referring to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengyu

This is how you get pussy amongst Chinese people, even today. I swear there's about a trillion and you will get a free handjob from any Chinese person if you bring out one of these 2000 year old dank memes in a conversation skillfully and cleverly.

Asian Countries that officialy hates China
Japan
Philippines
Vietnam
Taiwan

Am I missing more?

Combine that with being white, and this happens.

but user, taiwan isn't a country...

Here we go again, you're a proxy chinese

Wtf, what's with our women having absolutely shit standards for white men?

Que?

what could make you think that?
i m not of china
it just happens to be that, Taiwan is not country, its just part of china
the fact that they have their own passport doesnt mean anything

It's only because Chinese government is literally trying to be the America of the East

escuche gringo, aqui todos son frios y se tratan como mierda, tal como dijiste!

China is hated by everyone in the east while America isn't really hated by a lot of people anywhere

>Gringo

Not so fast.

Anyways, I think you're saying that Chilean and Chinese culture/language are similar? If so, I find that quite fascinating.

>There has been increasingly large mutual dislike, hatred, and hostility between Japanese and Chinese people in recent years. According to a 2014 BBC World Service Poll, 3% of Japanese people view China's influence positively, with 73% expressing a negative view, the most negative perception of China in the world, while 5% of Chinese people view Japanese influence positively, with 90% expressing a negative view, the most negative perception of Japan in the world

Do they really care about those tiny islands this much?

Ok you are no amerifat, but what I said is what I've expirienced here
and while chilean is not particularly more complex than normal spanish, it sometimes can be a giant pit for turist
and all because of a single word, "wea" can really mean anything, it can mean friend or asshole, and many variation of "thing"
like, try reading this:
-Hola ¿Donde esta la gasolineria más cercana?
-mira weon, vei la equina de alla? doblai ahi, segui derecho por la verea, y cuando veai la uni. doblai pa la derecha, segui recto y ahi teni los surtidore.
Or when describing something:
- Es como..una wea rectangular, sobre una wea mas grande, y debajo hay como una weaita mas chica.

It just works.

It is the greatest country that has ever existed. Mao Zedong is often cited as crazy man who ruined China, but in reality he...
>doubled the population
>raised literacy from 10 to nearly 100
>abolished theocratic slavery in Tibet
>established modern western bureaucracy
>decimated yellow fewer and other countryside diseases with huge peasant campaigns

His successor Deng Xiaoping is the greatest statesman of 20th century, as he laid foundations to success of modern China while strictly adhering to Maoist principles. He also established good relations with USA and snagged place in UN from Taiwan that is just a province of China lol.

Jiang Zemin was a loose cannon turtle, but his Five Principles are still studied. He also for some odd reason managed to lay ground for vast education reform, resulting in many of top universities now being in China. Otherwise silly goof.

Hu Jintao finalized transition of China into pragmatic technocratic bureaucracy with topmost politburo being almost entirely engineers. He oversaw China rising into economic superstar.

Xi Jinping is a great man who has been stern at forging good relations all over the globe, already having done more country visits than his predecessors combined. He is laying groundwork for Chinese Century.

China is kinda like gigantic Intel with its tick-tock cycle. It is an unstoppable machine of goodwill, vitality and benevolence for all of mankind, blessed with great leaders and acknowledging its destiny as the leader of the world for millenniums to come.

fucking kek

happy for africa tho desu i think chinese investment in africa is a v good thing

Technologically advanced country of the future.

Will these dank memes work if I'm a mestizo aka shitskin?

>puts shiny lights on their buildings

omg so advanced!

shiny lights are very advanced

>not liking shinny lights all over your stuff-
I bet you are fucking cock sucking commie. pls die.

lel

looks cool but I'm pretty sure it smells like shit

You are simply wrong

>China is hated by everyone in the east while America isn't really hated by a lot of people anywhere
[citation needed]

Paris smells like piss and vomit tbf baka senpai

>America isn't really hated by a lot of people anywhere
What the fuck am I reading?

They make the buildings run faster

...uh huh.

ijr.com/2015/03/279944-country-named-biggest-threat-world-peace/

Guess who

Yea that's why I'm so sure. We have a great expertise, I can smell shit from the picture alone. Still works better with NY pics tho

how red do you want to go?