How come denmark isn't as thriving as Germany? i mean its population is way smaller...

how come denmark isn't as thriving as Germany? i mean its population is way smaller, it doesn't engineer goat tier cars etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1bBnpkDjNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German economy is way better
Always has been a hub for manufacturing and services

Imagine if Australia didn't have natural resources to sell, would be quite bad

They are slothful. Believe me, I've known a million Danes irl.
They are the kind of people who after they've unloaded the groceries into their car they just leave the cart in the parking lot.

I think it's a genetic deficiency, honestly.

is this why germany rejected denmark?

desu Danes are like Dutch people.
Comfy towns, comfy people, meme language.
I don't understand the hate they receive from other scandis.

About their language - it's true! Swedish and Norwegian are very finely pronounced and takes effort of the tongue, whilst the Danes just slur.

It's mostly Sweden and that's because they are hardcore SJWs whereas we are just normal leftists (=nazis in swedenspeak).

Norway also seems to be a bit salty over being a Danish colony for more or less all its history.

No, the issue is you guys are primitive island niggers with a speech impediment.
So you are slightly less SJW than us and Norway? Big deal. Doesn't help when your country hasn't accomplished shit in a thousand years.

>germany
>thriving

no.

lel, except their "soft D" your languages are literally the same

Better than canada

SJW?

because they live on frozen rock, germany lies on best possible location, central europe

Except Denmark is actually relatively warm during the summer

Bróður

Skulu vit fara út at drepa grind í illveðrinum saman?

That sounds African

who cares about whos better then who what i wanna know is whos that fuckin chick in the picture god dayum

she's from sharknado

How can you hear Sup Forums posts? I must know.

I heard Danes are melancholic people.

The Swedes and the Danes were actually part of the same tribe once, but the Danes separated from the Swedes and moved southwards to Zealand to get away from their bullshit.

Who's the whore, satan?

she's from sharknado

We beat you many times
Styrbjörn had made himself the ruler of the Jomsvikings but wanted to amass an even greater force in order to take the crown of Sweden, which the Swedish Thing had denied him on his father's death, a death of poisoning of which he suspected his uncle Eric.

Styrbjörn's method was to pillage far and wide in the newly created kingdom of Denmark until its king Harald Bluetooth asked for a settlement. Harald gave Styrbjörn his daughter Tyra as his wife and Styrbjörn went away, but he then returned to Denmark with 1000 longships.

When Eric the Victorious learned that the navy had entered Mälaren, he sent the fiery cross in all directions and amassed the leidang at Uppsala. Þorgnýr the Lawspeaker, a friend of Eric, advised him to put stakes in the waterway which led to Uppsala. When Styrbjörn's navy arrived and saw that they could not sail further, Styrbjörn vowed never to leave Sweden, but to win or die. In order to encourage his men to fight to the death, he set the ships on fire. King Harald Bluetooth, however, did not want to take part in this and left with the Danish navy.

Styrbjörn swallowed his pride at this treachery and marched towards Uppsala with the Jomsvikings. When the Swedes wanted to stop their advance in the forest, Styrbjörn threatened to start a forest fire, and this convinced the Swedes to let Styrbjörn and his men pass through the forest without harm. Þorgnýr told king Eric to tie together cattle and harness them with spears and swords. When the enemy approached on the Fýrisvellir, thralls pushed the herd towards the Jomsvikings, which caused havoc among their ranks.

The third day, Eric obeyed Odin's command and a hail of arrows fell over the Jomsvikings, a hail that the men called "Odin's arrows". When Styrbjörn understood that it was all over, he screamed to his men to stand and fight, thrust his banner into the soil and rushed into the Swedish army with his best champions. Few men fled that day.

NÄR KOMMER NÄSTA AVSNITT?
youtube.com/watch?v=m1bBnpkDjNI

I think she's Ryan Newman

makes me wonder why someone hasn't nuked us already

Säg inte så, när kommer nästa avsnitt?

warm maybe for you fucking ice monkey

HETCH-HOCK

Are all danes this autistic?

hopefully not

since you are on top of earth, does gravity still work the same for you?

asking too many questions

Angles Saxons Jutes.
Christian Romans fucked off.