This shit better be worth it ameritards I swear to god if these fucker bastards aren't as good as everyone says they are

This shit better be worth it ameritards I swear to god if these fucker bastards aren't as good as everyone says they are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>smooth

You fucked up

>Skippy
Awful taste, my friend

Thats probably one of the lowest-quality most processed and junk-filled type of peanut butter you can buy

> w/ Salted Caramel

what are you, 12? if you want peanut-flavored candy or dessert then eat some don't buy peanut butter with added sugar

if you want quality peanut butter then get organic peanut butter without any added shit

I found most american brands smooth are better, whereas other country's brands crunchy tends to be better

They used to sell peter pan here, honestly the best PB I've ever tasted but they don't anymore

They've only just started selling reese's here and I'm loving it so yeah

>with salted caramel
Cancel the order and get a refund RIGHT NOW

>$100 AUS for shipping
LAAWWD

40 Dollars!? It's about 9 Euros !
What kind of shit worth that price?

I've already had skippy before, but just not salted caramel, I've gotta fill out my spreadsheet bro

stop typing like a fag loser

dude what

>2016
>Having a fucking peanut butter spreadsheet

Not even a bad idea T B H

>typing like a fag
W-what doe that mean, exactly?

why the fuck are you ordering peanut butter and/or salted caramel on amazon from the USA? don't aussies import/make their own?

I just fucking love PB man, can't get enough of it, I can down a whole fucking tub in one sitting if I'm not careful

>not having a peanut butter review spreadsheet
ISHYGDDT

Australia doesn't import many american foods, mainly british or our own, so no, we don't get many, if any american foods here

Amazing. Just for peanut butter or does it include other spreadable foods?

Just PB

And if you're wondering what my personal fav is, it's kraft crunchy

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

You're welcome OP.

traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1647

>cookie butter

Post your spreadsheet.