WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Tell me this, Sup Forums: I want to buy the GT1030 low profile card. It's a fucking budget card. About a week ago it was £50-£55. Now the cheapest I can find is £60-65.

Why the fuck is this happening?

butttcoin mining

Oh no 5 more stones or whatever you use

how poor r u

But it's a low tier budget card. Have they actually depleted all video cards that they go for a very inefficient option?

I'm worried that it'll go up even more.

Your mother may be cheap at £20 a night, but it adds up over the course of the week

More like normal people ran out of options because of the miners so they have to buy low-end GPUs to even have video (eg with Ryzen that doesn't have integrated graphics).
So nothing on higher end drives up demand for the low end.

>So nothing on higher end drives up demand for the low end.
That came out weird, I mean having no higher end cards available drives up demand for the low end cards.

How do we identify miners in public so we can gas them all en masse, Sup Forums?

Hi Sup Forums

FUCKING DELETE

NOWWWWWW

This Its £65 instead of £55. A £10 difference, if you cant afford this the maybe you should consider finding a job and wasting time on games.

You don't even understand the issue. Confirmed for an absolute brainlet.

Its a non issue fuck off back to or stfu

Legitimately retarded. I am not a retard like you that spends all of their savings on toys.
I want to play a few select e-sports title games that do not require a super powerful graphics card. That's it.

I have money, but I have many other ways to spend it. I'd rather save some money on my computer and accomplish other goals in life, nolife faggot.

They usually drive sports cars and have their arms around models and celebrities.

whatever you say poorfag

Buy prebuilt workstation, problem solved.

Ethereum mining actually.

>stop mining so I can play videogames
do they even have an argument?