Don't forget to mention Skype every 15 minutes when you are using Skype during your stream or broadcast

Don't forget to mention Skype every 15 minutes when you are using Skype during your stream or broadcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

skype.com/en/legal/broadcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUnYQgir8Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit it's real
skype.com/en/legal/broadcast/

it's like an autistic corporate version of ham radio

I just think the "What not to do..." section could be formatted to be idiot-proof somehow. I don't like the title being "What not to do" while the first line following is telling you to avoid a specific thing. It could conceivably be read as "what not do do... avoid doing x, got it", despite that being the opposite of writer intention.

Obviously you can just bully people who would read it that way, but that doesn't make your design idiot-proof, it just makes you insecure.

What the flying fuck, do they actually expect people to become their PR slaves ?

reminder to use bing as a verb :^)

>pls advertise our dying product thx

> Use proprietary software
> Get cucked by absurd corporate T&C
Why are we acting surprised?

Is this for money?

[I] am posting on Sup Forums on Skype.

If any of you spergs actually read this, it's ToC for mentioning Skype in a broadcast.

It's not. It's the ToC for USING skype during a broadcast, read it again. Audio calls require you to say you are using skype, video use requires an icon.

So program providing a service free of monetary cost during a commercial endeavor requires you to mention it's name?

OH FUCK
WE'RE BASICALLY SLAVES NOW

I'm the third guy you quoted and I'm not sure why you quoted me. My reply was about multiple interpretations of an arbitrary phrase.

In what capacity would you be using Skype in a broadcast?

youtube.com/watch?v=jUnYQgir8Sg
I wouldn't if I had the choice

What happens if i don't do that autistic shit?

Good fucking goy.

Just get Wire messenger and leave the botnet entirely.

>newscaster nina is joining us on a Skype(tm) video call
>we like to keep things conversational
Holy fuck why are people in marketing so autistic?
Nobody cares what technology is used unless that is what is discussed.
Often, a brand name have become a verb people have adopted it naturally because the original verb was not specific enough.
Americans tend to love to promote brands for no reason as they are the most cucked nation after Sweeden.

>Americans tend to love to promote brands for no reason as they are the most cucked nation after Sweeden.
Listen to the BBC some time. For a non-profit they do a lot of (audio) product placement.

Fuck off you retard, you didn't read, you don't know how to read, you quote random people that have nothing to do with your post, you don't read posts. You're a fucking faggot, delete yourself.

Get binged, nerd.