/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is ETERNAL • user is a bongologist • user's totoros arrived • user's KR25D's arrive, and he likes em • user is lazy • user got some rubber coasters and likes em • user got a "storm glass" ornament and a battery charger • Gramps is king • user got a Shanling M2s • lol • user likes his chinese HM5 hybrid pads • user lost his socks >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Breeze-audio-BA10C-TPA5613-Hifi-2-1-Bluetooth-4-0-75W-2-150W-Subwoofer/1162442_32726508542.html
thelocal.se/20180119/your-cheap-imports-from-china-are-about-to-get-more-expensive
kimovil.com/en/
17track.net/en
alipaczka.pl/
chfile.cn.gcimg.net/gcwthird/day_20170226/1db267502cr156322048em50d340294b.pdf
head-fi.org/threads/knowledge-zenith-kz-impressions-thread.698148/page-1282#post-13621972
s.aliexpress.com/Y7NnqqeY?fromSns
youtu.be/szSFuC2OILw
helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/600981-ajattelitko-ostaa-halvalla-kiinasta-nyt-tuli-varoitus-53-prosentin
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZFLHUmROE
s.aliexpress.com/7N7beMj2?fromSns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also that other thread is shit and is old news

You're late but at least you tried, csg gets the general it deserves

FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEE

Someone stop me

i think the app always says that

uhhh am i supposed to do something here for taobao? it doesn't give me an option to transfer to US on the order. does it transfer automatically or something?

and here's the untranslated version.

Did you use an agent?

Did you pick direct or consolidated shipping?
There's usually aliwangwang blue bubble that you can click to talk with the customer service.

There won't be taobao shipping info page like that if he uses agent.

ah nevermind i found it. there was an additional menu on the side for freight forwarding to the US. It's called "official shipping / 官方集运" under "bought the baby / 已买到的宝贝" sidebar.

Is this the pinnacle for a small side amplifier,
or can anyone recommend better?
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Breeze-audio-BA10C-TPA5613-Hifi-2-1-Bluetooth-4-0-75W-2-150W-Subwoofer/1162442_32726508542.html

tell me which memephone to buy and I will go away
looking for peak bang for buck

Fuck you, Sweden!

thelocal.se/20180119/your-cheap-imports-from-china-are-about-to-get-more-expensive

Decide how much you want to spend and look at kimovil.com/en/
Don't buy mediakek unless you want to stay on stock roms

You can use this site to track GearBest orders:

17track.net/en

Doesn't work on my 0.49 and 4.99 untracked orders.

I sometimes use this site but you may need your autotranslator to be turned on:

alipaczka.pl/

Yeah I'm using that already. Nothing on there either

>untracked orders
There's your sign.

Am I pleb for ordering shit from gearbest separately to pay less for shipping?

Stop

no

how much it takes to extend the protection? i just tried to extend it, but it says it could take 2 days. i should open a dispute tomorrow if the buyer protection was not extended for the seller?

no, we have to explain this a couple times a month. when buyer protection "runs out" you still have 15 days to open a dispute. just let it run out and then dispute when you want.

any good chinkbuds for isolation?

I had a pair of etys so I know what real isolation feels like. I care less about the sound and more about that, when paired with a $1 pair of knockoff foam plugs, it will block a shitload of noise. My etys (that broke) were at least twice as effective with music at 30% as regular disposable foam plugs.

I saw the infographic of chinkbuds under $50, I just want to know what your opinions are.

anyone have a fidgetspinner phone here??

best cheap desk mic, preferably using usb?

eiosai

What's the current meme tablet? Mi Pad 3?

>Mi Pad 3?
sold out/discontinued

Stop this shit

has science gone too far?

Cracked open my kz bluetooth cable today (the bt 4.2 one)
Looks like it uses a WindTunnel WT200, struggled to find any decent specs on it other than this chinky presentation
chfile.cn.gcimg.net/gcwthird/day_20170226/1db267502cr156322048em50d340294b.pdf
Looks like it might support AAC with some coaxing, don't have a phone with Oreo atm to test it

So I after I cracked open the case to see what she's made of, I found this.
head-fi.org/threads/knowledge-zenith-kz-impressions-thread.698148/page-1282#post-13621972
Got some decent pics and info on improving your new chinky bt cables

Is Jakcom a good grand of chink stuff? Need a speaker for my bike and they got a very interesting one cheap, but since it takes long for it to arrive I'm not sure if the wait is worth it

Is this good?
s.aliexpress.com/Y7NnqqeY?fromSns
Thanks

I dont know. I just ordered them. will let you know in a year when I get'em

No, I have done it on gearbest and Ali.
Enjoy chinking the chinks.

A good android box recommendation? I'm looking to try one because my "smart tv" is slower than a Prius

What's the best budget smartphone you can find rn? Like >$200. None of the ones listed on the infographic support the carriers in my area

youtu.be/szSFuC2OILw

based chinkposters

Why dont the Chinks make cheap blank Minidiscs?

Averaging 5 dollars a disc is a bit much.

Would I be right in thinking this will actually make your PC hotter by fucking up the airflow?

yes

To answer the anons in the other thread.
It is the actual V-Moda BoomPro, I don't know about the quality of Chinese knock-offs.

I'm trying to figure out what they mean by this.
I didn't receive the usual notice to go to the local post office as I do with all my China packages. Is it possible that this particular package was delivered by a courier and he didn't find me home?

Put the tracking number on your local post website and see in detail. Aliexpress notifications are not accurate.

What good Bluetooth Earbuds are there for less than 40 bucks?

Honestly, just save a bit and buy the QCY 29 Pro.
The sound quality is surprisingly far better than any of the shitty earphones Sup Forums love to shill (honestly guys, buy a decent earphone for once in your life and you'll understand how shitty they are) and they work great.
Battery lasts what you would expect (3 hours or something?).
I was disappointed with the case - it doesn't hold that much charge.
Reception is finicky at times, so you have to remain close to the bluetooth source.
It's surprisingly comfortable as well, but don't expect you'll be able to walk with these things on, they'll just fall off. If you're sitting down, they'll remain in place just fine.
All in all, it's great in some aspects and just ok in others. Going cheaper might buy something that is just too shitty to use, so I'd recommend going for this one.

Hidden links
anyone?

I've been considering getting a laptop cooling pad (in particular this one) for when I'm running games I shouldn't be on my Satellite. Does anyone have experience with them and can you expect a reasonable temp drop? If I can get my GPU temp down 10 degrees Celsius I'd be happy

>that good feel when my 11.11 xiaomi powerbank arrives and it turns out to be a genuine xiaomi product
my monday is going ok so far

Yes, they work, and they provide reasonable temperature drops. Just make sure you get one that matches your laptop's air intakes, no point in blowing air against a slab of plastic.

Is the Xiaomi Notebook Pro (i5) any good? Going to use it for work related tasks: Photoshop, Office, VMs, Visual Studio...

I got the nonpro and it's an excellent laptop, one of the best I've ever owned.

I don't see how the pro version wouldnt be better.

This is my laptop, I guess the one in the previous picture would work? A lot of the coolers seem to have one big ass fan in the middle that wouldn't do that much for me.
I'm also prepared to cut more vents with a dremel if it will get me better temps.

>that good feel when my 11.11 xiaomi powerbank arrives on the 9th of december and it turns out to be a genuine xiaomi product

Whelp, seems Sweden ain't the only ones after (some more expensive) chink shit: helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/600981-ajattelitko-ostaa-halvalla-kiinasta-nyt-tuli-varoitus-53-prosentin

Essentially, if you order solar panels (or other similar tech) from abroad and the customs deems they are to cheap, you are slapped with up-to 53% "dumping tax" on top of normal import fees.

how's the build quality

>no point in blowing air against a slab of plastic.
unless that area gets really hot, like how my thinkpad does.

Cooling pad helps but don't expect miracles, reapplying thermal paste/pads and undusting/cleaning makes larger difference.

not chink shit, but
>youtube.com/watch?v=TBZFLHUmROE
is bretty good in regards to fan placement.
maybe there is a chinkshit version with similar base but screw -on fans thats cheaper?

Trust me, this will be bypassed somehow. If they can even keep up with it with their swamped infrastructure to begin with.

>Thermal paste and dust

One step ahead of you my negro, already did both a week ago. I got this laptop for free because it would shut down on the previous owner. It had about a centimetre of dust and pubes blocking the heatsink :

they dont help much

2months passed and im just about to receive my tablet lenovo p8

ill post a couple of pics in a couple of days
bless you lads

How high is the latency on those?

My Mi Band 2 thingie keep falling out. Is there a wristband that this doesn't happen to?

Is the Xiaomi Wifi Router 3G a good product? I really need a relatively cheap AC router with custom firmware capabilities.

Could anyone here who owns a Shanling M2s tell me if you can view images by themselves with the file browser?

ur post reads like an r/Sup Forums screencap

What's a good /small/ pair of headphones I can buy from Chinkland?

Yes, get one with magnets

Any one know of ray ban knock offs that are the larger size? Want branding intact if possible.

>tfw over 30 items being shipped right now
I have a problem

Mongolia? Usually that's just bug since chink packages doesn't get delivered to door on first place.

Yes.
Openwrt runs well, but the wireless configuration take a bit of tuning to get the best speed out of the 2.4ghz channel.

Anyone knows a small "powerbank"?
I bought an mpow bluetooth adapter, it works well except it doesn't have enough battery life. I'm looking for something comparable in size to the mpow itself, basically just to double the battery in this thing.

there are those rubber bracelet type powerbanks, should work well for your purpose

yeah no. It does make a difference but this one is shit. the fans are way smaller than what they appear to be and its just badly built. Will take photos in a few minutes

that's pretty damn small, you can find single 18650 power banks for less than $1, just supply your own 18650

Thanks user for ensuring I don't get chinked, I'd like to see those photos, you might have to use Imgur or something because Jap Moot spilled ramen on the image servers again

Forgot quote

>I got a fever
>and the only prescription is more chinkshit

s.aliexpress.com/7N7beMj2?fromSns

Is that Good? I have seen anons asking about it, doesn't seem particulary good because of the price but idk

Getting upload failure when tryig to post pic of my chinkshit wtf?

anyone else just got a $4 coupon (on orders $5 or more) that can be used on every item?
it just randomly appeared on my coupons page and it's not the one for new users.

poltards are spamming boards about some pizzagate shit, hiroshimoot probably left one hdds get full

>20$
You'll get what you pay for

finally unlocked this dumb piece of shit phone. I can be free of miui. pretty much you just have to wait for a few days if you are getting stuck in 99%. try once every day. what a pain in the butt this was honestly, but it's good that I can nuke my temporary windows installation now. as for the battery life in stock rom, this is my 48th hour not charging and still at 28%, with ~12hr SOT only browsing Clover on wifi at 30% brightness, with all major battery eating "features" off like gps and sync

What is different in redmi note 4x vs note 4?

network bands. both 4 and 4x are offered in mediatek and snapdragon so you have to absolutely make sure you get qualcomm regardless if you choose 4 or 4x

My homtom ht37 pro came last week, seems to be pretty decent with its 3g ram so far for the £56 it cost me. As expected the camera is pretty poor.

Hey anons, anyone can recommend me a mechanical keyboard? I want to buy one but there is so many to choose from and I can't make up my mind. This is what i'm looking for
>Backlight. I dont mind if it is single color or gayming shit.
>Black/brown switches
>Full sized layout (preferred).

Can anyone recommend a mouse with side buttons AND 3 button scroll wheel?
I've been trying to get a chink version of this but it seems the only mice with 3 button scroll wheel are the overprived gaymen mouse from logitech and the like.

Have you tried looking at the infographic?

It is pretty old, isn't it?

It might be but a keyboard isn't going to stop being worth buying because 5, 10, or even 15 years pass.