ITT: coding fuel

ITT: coding fuel

DUDE

>dude I wrote some sweet code while I was high!
>it's actually a bunch of confusing shit full of bugs
Nice

vapes like op pic (Pax) ARE technology
Anyone have one and can rate? been considering it

WEED

Pax sucks dick get a plug in vape like an Arizer tower.

LMAO

dude shut up or mom will hear us, now help me roll this shit

I use both, both are fine

moms chiggin noodle soup

>mouth cancer

Yeah but it makes you gay though.

I did weed only once and woke up with cum on my face and a dildo in my ass.

Are those rotten broccoli?

I've had one and eventually got a used volcano :^)
so I want a portable one as well

The act of experimentation to determine if you are gay is itself fay for questioning in the first place, whether or not you engage in drug use to give yourself an excuse.

Smoking makes not fun things more fun though, I use it when I have to write shit I don’t care about. Sure I have to refactor and troubleshoot once I’m done because it’s dingus code but at least the boring part is taken care of

of course, with nicotine and a lil caffeine

I don't use it for coding but to help me not want to kill myself.

Having used combustion in the past, it's much cleaner using a mouth fedora. Probably a lot healthier too in comparison.

Currently using a cheap Vivant Alternate, but have a Boundless CFV coming.

this is such a bugman thread holy shit

>doing drugs
Literally nigger.

wet lmer

I don't think I'd touch any code, but it might be useful to approach difficult problems from an altered perspective. I think acid or shrooms might be better for it though.

Why do I lay around too depressed to do anything except watch anime then i roll a J and i'm in program mode (tho i probably program a lot slower stoned)

Because you have no hobbies and you don't sleep consistently.

And what would you generally described as a bug man thread?

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>HAHA SUBSTANCE ABUSE IS OK BECUASE IM LE INTELLECTUAL CODER
>HAHA IM SO NOT LIKE /r/eddit

>Muh hobbies
I read Wikipedia and play guitar, I don't see how building a birdhouse with fix my depression
>Sleep
I do enough of that

Literally no one said any of the last three things you mentioned

You need a sense of purpose. That's part of what a hobby is.

You forgot mix phenibut as well

full stack dev at a startup that has eaten edibles at lunch

its alright if i know i won't be bothered for the rest of the day. the paranoia can kind of suck but its fine in reality

it makes me not want to kill myself when i have to do a large frontend project with a lot of css

That is my fridge!

>full stack
Do you use phrases like bare metal, big data, and internet of things? :^)

I try programming for fun, but I just feel like I'm escaping from the actual cs work I should be doing. Can't afford to game, so I watch reality crap on YouTube and get into internet arguments. I feel so weak desu

>fullstack
probably blows his coworkers at lunch too

I'mma full blast Dev 4 IoT bigdata startup. Wanna bite my quinoa hummus burger? JavaScript

I don't understand how so many people love coding and smoking weed?

They say it's a great help for them, but I always get really slow and confused, can't make any sense of anything in general, not just code.

yeah but I thought them all

Be glad, self medicating is awful, especially for people with depression and anxiety. Imagine waking up feeling like shit and reaching for the nearest pipe, so you can roll out bed. You avoid talking to people on the street because you just want to go home and get high.

>I just feel like I'm escaping from the actual cs work I should be doing
And there's your reason. See a psychiatrist, it helps.

yeah weed and programming won't work together. Better try aderall respective methamphetamine and you'll write code 12 hours without a single pause. Down side is that you'll fall to the bottom of the society like me but you're on Sup Forums so whatever.

Test

Weed makes me lazy tho, forced to vegetate on some easy shitty game until I die too many times then fall asleep