Why is Sup Forums so bluepilled on cryptocurrency?

why is Sup Forums so bluepilled on cryptocurrency?

i'm asking you

if you want to talk about the technology behind it, fine. but most people want to talk about making money. in which case

tech talk. Most of /biz/ shills absolute shit

newfag

i'm not going to ask /biz/ why Sup Forums doesn't like bitcoin

>why Sup Forums doesn't like bitcoin
Because nearly all threads made on Sup Forums about Bitcoin belong on so it gets really annoying

well yes if they are shilling, but i want to talk about the technology and not the the financial side with people who DON'T like crypto already

all buttcoins goes to /biz/, like mlp tv goes to /mlp/ and not /tv(

Trade options loser

Do you guys remember when bitcoin was shilled here? I probably listen to Sup Forums too much, but I'm glad I did back then.

doesn't give you an excuse to bring your pink wojaks here

>bluepilled
Were you even here in 2012? Sup Forums went wild when the 7970 and OpenCL miners first came out. People were ecstatic about selling BTC at $30, kek

wow great tech discussion on /biz/
>currency is for trading and trading only

Well do then. Ask a question. Express an opinion.

why does everyone try to discredit it by calling it buttcoin, a bubble etc?
it's almost like no one here understands the technology or politics behind it

an economic bubble is not a subject that concerns Sup Forums

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The original purpose of it is not what it is now. The fees for cashing out and the transactions kinda make it a perversion of the thesis and original intent on it

but what if this is not an economic bubble and is the platform that all money will be built on in future?
when bitcoin was $500 you would have just said it was dead. There is no reasoning with you.
the fees are decreasing rapidly this week as Segwit adoption increases. Lightning Network will allow for micropayments smaller than is currently possible with Fiat money, and is now in the alpha phase

>bluepilled