Old worlders

>old worlders

The old world will implode in sandniggers
New world will represent mankind into the future

this tbqhwy famalamadingdong

>United States is the only New World country

First post best post

>Let's shitpost while they are sleeping so they don't come here and talk shit
Not so fast, nigger containment continent. You're just lucky you got independent before we emptied Africa.

rather sandniggers than mexicans

sorry but it's not even comparable

enjoy your sharia

Ah-ah.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking colonials

your mothers ass

t. Mehmet

don't think so highly of yourself pedro

>the oldest part of the new world is the best new world
huh, really makes you think

i'm not even thinking that much of myself, it's just that there's no comparison point between muslim immigrants and mexicans when It comes to how much can they integrate and peacefully coexist with western values

you'll enjoy your sharia, the united states at most will be bothered with more taco trucks

t. Mehmet

>a catholic, european originating people who are desperate to escape crime, poverty and other pitfalls of their own nation to climb the ladder of success
>a non-european, non-christian people who literally want to manipulate europe ideologically and are happy to collect state welfare
wew, so hard of a choice

t. islam mohammed kareem shareef

And Mexicans will eventually go back on their own

if mexican cuts your head off its because you got in his cocaine bussiness, and honestly, if you are smart and mind your bussiness cartels wont give a fuck about you. Muhammad Abdullah will bomb school cause teacher didnt have shoulders covered

t. Mehmet

t. Mehmet

>

t. Mehmet

t. Mehmet

t. Mehmet

We'll also cut off your head if you disrespect the honor of a lovely seƱorita. For some reason that doesn't seem to be much of a problem in the developed world however

> current year
> still living in the old world
What's wrong with them?

This. Some people unironically believe that Latin American immigrants are like Middle Eastern immigrants and that's not the case at all.

Sure, our culture is not 100% similar to Western society's, but it's similar enough to allow for an effortless integration. Whereas the crimes perpetrated by Latin Americans are fueled by money, crimes perpetrated by Middle Easterns are usually fueled by political or religious reasons.

That's not to say all Middle Easterns are completly incompatible, it's just that many prefer to impose themselves rather than assimilating.

>sweden yes

Fucking sweden man

n-not like we're new world or anything.

Jesus christ I had a good chuckle

the old world will be overrun by islam while the new world colonizes mars

t. Mehmet

Lol no

Man, the fast kebab food must be really fucking good in sweden.

t. Mehmet

Mehmet my son

You are kidding right?

Fucking Sweden

Because we like it here.
2bh, no clue what new world country would be worthwhile to move in except Canada.

O really? You choose terroristic rapists over hard working possible drug mules?

Old world is the most important anyway

Sweden por favor

ROFL

in what reality, dude?

>No Cultures.

Kek. How much money did your country use to intervene our irrelevant stuff?

Old world has best cuisine desu

>Old world cuck unifying the new world
This is beautiful

the POO world more like

Afroeurasia is the correct term for the old world.

No you retard

shit euros are here

t. Mehmet

it makes me sick that there are people in europe who unironically think like this

>New worlders