What are countries you fucking hate?

What are countries you fucking hate?
I'm talking when you see the flag before reading the post, you already hate the person's fucking guts and it's going to take serious convincing that the poster is "One of the good ones"
For me,
China
Germany
Sweden
Turkey
Argentina
But especially China

Oops used the wrong OP image
Oh well.

America
Canada
France
+ any third world shithole

never ever post an image more interesting than your post

>america
>macedonia
>america
>serbia
>turkey
>sweden
>canada
>america
>france
>germany
>america
>britain
>spain (ugh)
>portugal
>czech
>flip
>america
>basketball
>argentina
>BR
>chile
>uruguay
>colombia

most of em desu

i like /carib/ tho

I'm one of the bad ones. AMA.

Argentina, Colombia, Chile, United States.

>Sweden
>Canada
>Greece

I like Greece as a country but their posters on here are in a constant state of malevolent butthurt.

Are you white?

I don't hate any countries on here though. I hate a lot of people on here, but not countries.

China
Vietnam

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eat a burger, fat guy!

Pakistan
China
A few Russians (you fucking know what you did)
The occasional Iranian poster
Any anti-American posters

I hate R*ssia only, the rest cunts are ok.

Why?

>I hate R*ssia

I'm sure you actually don't. Hohols are animals and therefore unable to experience any emotions.

Just look at his flag and don't ask stupid questions like that in the future.

S-sorry

the average american thinks canada is part of the us, dont push him too hard

Albania
"Macedonia"
Turkey
Sweden
Brazil
yeah i dont know why most of us greeks cant handle the bantz

Russia

>it's the obligatory self-loathing American

India

>he's actually right though most Americans are retarded

Samefag

Americans, Spain is shitty for some reason, Poland and other leafs

>300 million people are all retarded except for me

Not a single one - it's ridiculously stupid to judge a person because of the country he was born in.

Most intelligent post of the thread

Poland

>Hate the persons guts
Jesus, settle the fuck down.
I don't want to kill the person or anything.
I just have a pretty good idea of what this person is going to post based off of hundreds if not thousands of previous posts I've read form people bearing that flag on Sup Forums.
And those posters are usually Brazilians. Australians and the poster from Panama.

Its idioticy to hate whole countries=)

>the poster from Panama.
?

Usa and spain

>This guy with a great heart

Typical Texan hating both his masters

Some incredibly butthurt little bitch who's still mad about the invasion and lunges at any and every opportunity to cry about American imperialism and shit.

self-hating cucks please go

>American imperialism
Best thing that's ever happened to his country tbqh. They would still be in huts without a US-built canal.

sick flag bro

north korea-japan

>Japan
Let it fucking go already. They haven't done jack shit to your country since 50 years before you were even born.

Get fucked

but they do dislike us too so it's fine we just dislike each other

>having this much of a deep rooted hatred of people you've never met
Sounds awful

>he feels the need to prove his anonymity to another anonymous person on the internet

Blyat pidor

They dislike you because you dislike them and keep asking them to pay for your sex slaves.

>They dislike you because you dislike them and keep asking them to pay for your sex slaves.
it's not true and it doesn't matter
you know there are subtle hostility between us even though if the day of the competition between sk and japan their tv stations will create hostility against sk by attaching a label of "rival of the soul" or "eternal enemy" don't you think it's abnormal?

How anyone haven't said Mexico? Such a fucking waste of a country

>rival of the soul
We have this with Russia. But that doesn't mean we hate them. Hell, I respect them.

Mexico (or at least Baja) is pretty nice. Cheap, excellent food, very friendly people and hot grills.

I know it's nice, but It could be a lot better if Mexicans weren't so fucking mediocre.

You're too irrelevant and far away. I love Mexico ^^
(ur ppl are ugly tho)

>We have this with Russia. But that doesn't mean we hate them. Hell, I respect them.
you guys are better but we don't respect each other anyway we have a lot of people to listen k-pop and watch k-drama or japanese animation and javs in both countries at least

Eh, you guys are developing pretty well. And if you don't judge Mexico compared to the US, it's doing very well by Latin American standards.

Japan
Thailand
Ukraine
somewhat Germany

None specifically DESU

I'm ambivalent towards all countries.

No, ambivalence wouldn't be the right term... I like the "first world" countries' govermental bodies, but dislike the in person mentality - feels cold, impersonal, and socially awkward.

At the time I like the in human relations in "poorer" countries, but dislike their goverments.

Israel is like perfect golden middle for me, between efficiency and humanity.

Dunno if any of that makes sense to you guys...

Phew, glad my flag didn't make it onto the list.

hi azer

are you retarded or doing this somewhat on purpose?

Serbia

This + China and Japan

Netherlands, Poland

Afghanistan - Albania - Algeria - Andorra - Angola - Antigua and Barbuda - Argentina - Armenia - Aruba - Australia - Austria - Azerbaijan

The Bahamas - Bahrain - Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan, East Bengal) - Barbados - Belarus - Belgium - Belize - Benin - Bermuda - Bhutan - Bolivia - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Botswana - Brazil - Brunei - Bulgaria - Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta) - Myanmar (formerly Burma) - Burundi

Cambodia - Cameroon - Canada - Cape Verde - Central African Republic - Chad - Chile - People's Republic of China - Republic of China (Taiwan) - Colombia - Comoros - Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly Zaire) - Republic of the Congo - Costa Rica - Côte d'Ivoire - Croatia - Cuba - Republic of Cyprus - Czech Republic

Denmark - Djibouti - Dominica - Dominican Republic

East Timor - Ecuador - Egypt - El Salvador - Equatorial Guinea - Eritrea - Estonia - Ethiopia

Fiji - Finland - France - Faroe Islands

Gabon - The Gambia - Georgia - Germany - Ghana - Greece - Grenada - Guatemala - Guinea - Guinea-Bissau - Guyana

Haiti - Holy See (see Vatican City) - Honduras - Hungary

Iceland - India - Indonesia - Iran - Iraq - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Ivory Coast (see Côte d'Ivoire)

Jamaica - Japan - Jordan

Kazakhstan - Kenya - Kiribati - Korea - Korea, North - Korea, South - Kuwait - Kyrgyzstan

Laos - Latvia - Lebanon - Lesotho - Liberia - Libya - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxembourg

Republic of Macedonia - Madagascar - Malawi - Malaysia - Maldives - Mali - Malta - Marshall Islands - Mauritania - Mauritius - Mexico - Federated States of Micronesia - Moldova - Monaco - Mongolia - Montenegro - Morocco - Mozambique - Myanmar

Namibia - Nauru - Nepal - Netherlands - New Zealand (Aotearoa) - Nicaragua - Niger - Nigeria - Niue - North Korea - Norway

Oman

Pakistan - Palau - Panama - Papua New Guinea - Paraguay - Peru - Philippines - Poland - Portugal - Puerto Rico

Qatar

Romania - Russia - Rwanda

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Samoa - San Marino - São Tomé and Príncipe - Saudi Arabia - Senegal - Serbia - Seychelles - Sierra Leone - Singapore - Slovakia - Slovenia - Solomon Islands - Somalia - South Africa - South Korea - South Sudan - Spain - Sri Lanka - Sudan - Suriname - Swaziland - Sweden - Switzerland - Syria

Taiwan (see Republic of China) - Tajikistan - Tanzania - Tatarstan - Thailand - Tibet - Togo - Tonga - Trinidad and Tobago - Tunisia - Turkey - Turkmenistan - Tuvalu

Uganda - Ukraine - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States - Uruguay - Uzbekistan

Vanuatu - Vatican City (Holy See) - Venezuela - Vietnam

Yemen

Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo) - Zambia

and Zimbabwe

This bloke has the right idea

For the AVERAGE poster:

>Here comes imbecility.
Americans, Argentinians, Brazilians, Danes, Dutch

>Here comes butthurt.
Canadians, Spaniards, Greeks, Frenchmen

>Those will keep potato-fighting over stupid shit.
Turks/Balkan countries, Russians/Ukrainians and Poles, Japanese/Koreans

>Attention whores/plain annoying
Brazilians, Japanese, Israeli

>I don't hate any countries on here though. I hate a lot of people on here, but not countries.
I agree, but only on general grounds - one can still talk about average posters.

Americans are by far the shittiest posters

Americans mostly. Fuck 'em

Well all the Canadians I know tell me that America is a continent not a country, so I think I'm in the clear.

Perfect example of shitty post

Canadians are fucking toss shit lmao

Please read my flag and tell me what it says.

Pakistan everybody hates Pakistan

That bulgarian bydlotroll with a fake photo (implying it's really him).
That russian stupid cuckold, who is really cuckold. You can always detect him when say anti-/pol things.
That stupid normie canadian. I wish I could kill him.
Georgian shitposter. Obviously a typical underage butthurt-belter.
A lot of people here who are obsessed with Russia (like south american anons). I don't like them. Dunno why.