Poland

Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand why they can't just stay in Poland. What the fuck makes the UK so goddamm appealing to Polish people?!

?

Why kebabs is more welcomed than polacks?

Fuck off monkey

why? they're taking the place of the lovely muslims and indians?, are they too white for british standards?

because polacks are worse

>polacks are worse
how? I never heard of terrorist attacks commited by polacks

the typical pole knows at least a handful of English words, which is already a whole handful than their knowledge of German, French, etc.

Allah is fucking demon, Mohammad was a damned faggot, quran is a piece of shit. Deal with it, Ahmed.

no, but they commit a lot of crimes, not more than romanians but sure more than kebabs

>but they commit a lot of crimes
a lot less than mexicans, for sure.

Are they mad to go to Mexico? Or your flag is a proxy?

thats why poland is called the mexico of europe, so no, not a lot less than mexicans, you are a good goy aren't you?

You're a fool.
Ireland got the white Christian Euros. England got Islamabad recreated.

bad thread

>thats why poland is called the mexico of europe
kek no, they're called like that because their massive immigration, not because they're domnated by cartels and criminals.
you're just butthurt at them because you know they hate brown people :^)

>thats why poland is called the mexico of europe
Who said this?

>slags

massive immigration AND criminals
you're just cockriding them because we wuz prussians n shiet :^) 10+ points for good goy

Drugs in London is Colombian gangs.

>2013/14
wow, old news are exciting

>jailed over six months
>156
>probably for fighting on streets
wow, that's fucking nothing, romanians are actually far worse

>you're just cockriding them because we wuz prussians n shiet
wrong af, no prussian heritage at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
Can't watch this.

I've spent few hours in Tijuana some years back with my friends and only thing i have to say is that mexicans are literally made of crime, my little beaner friend so pls don't try look better if you shit post about better ppl.

Ah yes, blocked

You're a fool to make an adversary of Mexico.
Catholic brothers. They've resisted being shit on for decades. Like you.

>wow, old news are exciting
AYO WE DON DO THAT NO MO

>probably for fighting on streets
IT WAS PERSONAL DEFENSE I SWEAR,

>wrong af, no prussian heritage at all
i know its wrong you dummy, prussians aren't good goys,

stay mad Jose, polaks are better than mexicans in every single way, brits are just faggots complaining because if they say something about brownies they get jailed.

Catholicism should be banned and local catholic churches should be nationalised world wide, just like Henry the eight did.

brits don't want to be cucked, especially not by polakz,

>stay mad jose
t. juan gabriel gonzales de la garza

our polish diaspora is one of the biggest in Latin America, they're hardworking and not violent at all

Religion should be a banned thing, unfortunately, OUR religion, it's a bulwark against something worse.
Now quit rping a Pole you filthy cunt.

>rping a Pole

heh, i'm so americanised that sometimes i actually feel like i'm playing a Polish dude.

Not something to brag about really

>diasporas
yeah no

>i'm so americanised
kill yourselfsowski

all I know is that is well known that poles love fighting, but that doesn't make them worse than muslims or have similar criminal rates than Mexico

So you chose to be a Polad.
No ones eating you for it.

>but that doesn't make them worse than muslims or have similar criminal rates than Mexico
Poland is the reason Europe is Christian.

Stop speaking my language you faggot, everyone is Americanized... Specially folks on this website.

It's californiation, embrace it Jose

>kill yourselfsowski

Well sorry but VHS shit class american made movies in the 90's and the internet took it's toll

Come to America bro

>Poland is the reason Europe is Christian.
point for them.

>my language
KEK

not an excuse, most of you love sucking american cock because you have them far away, they're our Russia.

>point for them.
Point for you. Vienna falling would mean us all using Arabic to communicate now.

>b-but its better than you're country!
wow better than mexico, what a huge accomplishment,

they are worse than kekbabs and similar to moslems, they should definitely not be welcomed in the UK or anywhere in the world

So what are you? You're not a Silver lad.

I would love to, i still have clean record since the last visit as an exchange student a decade ago.
Too bad that means shit for the immigration bureau though

A monkey, pretending to be Christian. Ah yess.

>Point for you
?
>Vienna falling would mean us all using Arabic to communicate now.
its europeans fault for being so passive and let them cuck you

>they are worse than kekbabs and similar to moslems
you would need a better source than an old british newspaper to prove that, my friend

>So what are you?
just a random user on the internerds :^)

because ''i saw em, they gud bois, dindu nuffin'' definitely proves otherwise or is an argument at all

>x is better than z, so that makes x a good thing

never change Sup Forums

>because ''i saw em, they gud bois, dindu nuffin'' definitely proves otherwise or is an argument at all
well, I didn't, and as you didn't post any source we could spend the night arguing about it

>''our polish diaspora is one of the biggest in Latin America, they're hardworking and not violent at all''
you know i don't need source, is not the first time a britbro complains about polacks

>is not the first time a britbro complains about polacks
how do you know it's a brit and not a muslim posting under british flag?, also
>britbro
you know they don't consider you a bro, right?

everyone here knows that most of people that went to uk were bydlo that barely finished hs, and that's an if

streets were literally safer once people started going to uk

i won't deny more educated folks go there, but they're a small minority

>how do you know it's a brit and not a muslim posting under british flag?
a moslem wouldnt be complaining, i doubt they care or that they even realize about it

>you know they don't consider you a bro, right?
when i said they did?