Is it true southern europeans live at home when they're 20+ years old? How??

Is it true southern europeans live at home when they're 20+ years old? How??

If you don't live in a home then were do you live user?

They're manbabies

Maybe living in an area of the world with a skyhigh population density forces you to rethink homeownership

There's a heap of things that lead to a person's worldview. It's just kind of pointless to discuss them because this is Sup Forums.

most go to university and study unlike mericunts who work at McDonalds just to rent a shithole.

>amerirents

>tfw 27 years old and own my house

yes
We Greeks are not retarded like americans.

Is it true that americans put their parents in retirement homes ? How ?

like you french bastards

lul roach if i dont find a job till 25 i will join you in germany and live from Hartz4 like you

You live like a subhuman with h4. You have to make many children to profit from shitmany. Arabs, bulgarians, romanians and kurds do it like that.
I am a Greek and I fuck shitmany. There is not even a word for the shitness of this shithole.
Every single immigrant here comes to work and fucks off when he can.

I'm in the south east and I don't do that personally but yeah that's disgusting

Why would you leave your home so young?

Converted greek you mean aka turk?
Its ok i will make 12 children and let german cucks pay for it.

No I am a Greek. I was not born to Turks.
Your 12 children will grow up with many non-whites. Reminder that whites have many old people in their countries who push the number of their people up, but immigrants are young and have more children. Every single one of your children will have Turkish or Arab friends.
Turks and Arabs here became either wannabe hardcore muslims or metrosexual faggots. Your childrent won't be different to them. And then one of your 12 children will find Sup Forums.org/int and write the same things as me.

Im 23, still studing, only had shit jobs an 2000 eypos in the bank.

How the fuck im supposed to move out? I can go with a friend but that is throwing money.

>mfw moving to Spain and buying my own condo
>mfw I'm the reason rent is so high and people are losing their apartments in Barcelona, Valencia etc

loled

I don't know about europeans, but in recent times, new generations are living his lives without children or even marry. The usual though about getting married is not the rule, they just travel and nothing else... so maybe this is happening.

What is showing that map is that economy is the relevant aspect in the opinión question. You got bad economy, so go and live with your parents.

I'll suppose you mean living with their parents.
1. No jobs -> No money -> No living alone.
2. Prices for housing are too high.
3. Pensions are too low, old people cannot afford to live well enough by themselves.
4. Middle-aged people without a job, without pension, have to live with family = their sons or siblings or parents.

And all of that creates such a clusterfuck that makes the family of 5-6 in a single house or apartment the standard for my country at least.

I (24) live with my parents, one with a subpar pension and another one without job and still waiting 3 years for the minimum pension. My job gets me enough for myself, I could live by myself in a rented flat, but my parents cannot live without part of my money.
I have friends who live with their parents+uncle+grandfather+siblings+nephew. It's a nightmare. No one works and everyone gets by thanks to the sum of all the money from the state.

Every Greek or Turk here lives with his parents until marriage. I live one in the most developed and richest cities of shitmany/Europe.

Yea, this isn't exactly uncommon in america either, for the same reason. You can't buy a house at $15 a hour, let alone minimum wage. Renting is basically trading money for privacy, which a lot of people are deciding isn't worth it

So if you're young and own your own place in spain you'll drown in pussy?

More likely, yes.

If you are not autists, yes. Anyways, its easy to get girls here.

Not really

Hehe gracias Javier. Es vale si compro un piso en una ciudad popular?

Compre*, el subjunctivo, recordé