You have 11 seconds to explain why you aren't living in the American Midwest

You have 11 seconds to explain why you aren't living in the American Midwest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rY41KDepjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're usa cucks and still need to participate in visa lotteries

No green card.

But I am.

Buy I already am

but I am

poor idiot can't afford to move anywhere

let me suck your cock big brazilian boy

not enough muslims

Who wants to live in bumfuck nowhere

Hello

We have more than enough Somalis in MN, you'll feel right at home Ahmed

The Prairies are basically the Midwest of Canada.

>homosex
I'll pass. I want an all-american girl to start a family with and have 3 kids.

The people there are basically midwestern too.

Because I'm living in the Pacific Northwest, and why would I want to leave?

Union when?

Are romanians 2nd world european citizens...considered people of color in the united states by sjws?

They'd probably assume you're a gypsy and apologize for persecuting you with their privilege.

Not unless you have significant turk blood in you, otherwise you're a privileged oppressor just like the rest of us.

I'm down for it. Call it the Flyover Alliance to piss off people from the coasts attempting to justify their rent prices, grow a shit ton of corn, sell it to them because the arable land just isn't there, and nuke Detroit.

Seems fool proof

Can you still pull the minority card if you look white ?

If you have light skin and light eyes then no. If you look like a gypsy or turk then yes.

They probably wouldn't believe if you if you looked white and said you were Brazilian tbqh. They'd probably think you were some evil WASP trying to fool them with a fake accent.

And we'll build another beautiful wall to keep the savages away from our water when they west coast runs out.

If US and Canada ever balkanize then I would be okay with this union. We could probably have some good economic pull when it comes to agriculture and manufacturing.
Yes... something must be done about Detroit...

Just tell them you're a gay Jew.

But i'm white . I'm not just >i'm european , i'm really pale , always been this way , i can't get a tan even with lotion i just get burnt ...
Do i just point it out ?
but i'd be a minority :/ wtf m8
>inb4 axis member , killed jews ,enslaved gypsies be4 that ,killed them during that

yeah but...you guys bombed us in ww2 so like...we're oppressed

what if i point it out?

Horrible weather and flat

>Live in South Jersey
>Niggers everywhere
>Fantasize about the midwest all the time
FUG

My family is all here on the west coast and I'm in college here anyway.

Probably will move out to the midwest at some point though, Michigan outside of Detroit and Dearborn seems like a nice place.

As long as you aren't copper wire stealing criminal scum most people will find your accent cool and will interested in learning about Romania. Most normal people aren't really concerned about this SJW shit.

I moved away from the midwest to live in the Pacific Northwest

Kill me

Is the PNW as full of blue haired lesbians and hipster faggots as I imagine it to be?

Been thinking of doing the same. Bad idea why?

At least there's mountains and nice nature.
Do you live in Portland or Seattle? Seems like it'd be nice outside of those areas.

This may be a weird question but are there any weird laws about cigarette smoking in the us ...are you prohibited from smoking in bars or parks or ...outside in general ?

You basically can't smoke indoors anywhere anymore, but outdoor smoking policy will vary by state and city. There are a lot of parks and beaches where it's banned.

thx

Because i'm gonna move to the god-tier brazilian southeast countryside.

Most public businesses, and the like have it banned. You can smoke outside most anywhere I know of.
Best rule of thumb is to just do it where people won't be bothered by the smell. It's not smoking that most people hate, but the stench.

Because i moved the fuck out of there.

But I am.

Isn't that the Great Plains?

youtube.com/watch?v=1rY41KDepjo

I heard there was a wall or something and that I can't get in

You have 11 seconds to explain why you aren't living in the Siberia.

Because it's literally the worst place on Earth? I grew up in Chicago and I left as soon as I turned 18, literally the day I was able to legally live on my own. The American Midwest is fucking hell on Earth. Hands down the worst weather of any region on the planet, miserable people, no culture whatsoever, dirtiest cities in the country, most corrupt political scene in the country. It's like someone took all of the worst parts of each region in the U.S.A. and crammed them all into this horrible little Frankenstein right in the middle of the country, sitting there and rotting like a festering fucking sore.

Fuck the Midwest, I hope it gets nuked.

oh my god thats disgusting

Flag, and I feel safer here.

I love in New England which is like the Midwest but with better nature and beaches

Because the midwest sucks.

>The Midwest

I now want to go to the US and wear some traditional balt clothing which have many symbols in them including some which will no doubt cause triggering and confusion when a "white" man would proclaim it is a part of his culture.

nu-male detected

I'm the big cities yes, I live in Seattle and have been to Portland and can confirm

People in the big cities are liberal and passive aggressive as fuck and it gets annoying eventually

I love the nature and have been to central Washington and camped there, fun as fuck.

I hate the liberals in the cities but if you don't talk to them they won't bother you, not so much liberals just the fucking SJWs that are all over the place here

kill yoirself. obviously not from Chicago.