Being an autist in a normie country is hell, you aren't seen as "cute" in an awkward way...

Being an autist in a normie country is hell, you aren't seen as "cute" in an awkward way, you are just seen as a weird creep that should be avoided.
Even the "nerds" are turbonormies that party and drink all the time with their gfs.

So just become a normie

It's easy I was an autist too but I became normal. Read books about social skills or something. Talk to people and ull learn

Stop moping around whining about shit on a cantonese adult virginity forum

Just talk to others. Seriously, its the easiest thing ever. Also if people reject you, fuck them and realize they don't mean shit to you because you have a entire ocean of people to not reject you. I didn't give up despite being rejected so much in high school and i finally fucked a girl i liked after going to a prosistute a few times and becoming more socially competent.

>just do it breh, it's THAT easy! :^)
Kill yourselves normieshits

just be yourself

Well we're lucky the internet exists now aren't we

think of the way you do everything in your life

now do the opposite of that u fukin nerd

This. These things are possible to learn just like everything else, when you some
put effort into it.

Yeah, it's never easy. My father still refuses to talk about my childhood - this was back when autism really wasn't well understood, and the doctors were convinced that I'd never progress past a 2nd grade level or something like that. I sure showed them!

I'm an autist in a relatively autistic country so I must be one helluva autist according to the world standard.

is it true that they plan to hide all your sex stuff during the olympics?

I know what you mean bro.

I'm the only shy person I know. Argentina has 0 tolerance for shyness and awkwardness, if you're shy and awkward you're gonna get yelled at by everyone.

it's so easy to socialize in Brazil, stop whining,

It's not. Most people have their closed group of friends back from school years and an outsider can never be part of it.

If you didn't make or kept friends from your school years, you will die alone in Brazil.

>It's not. Most people have their closed group of friends back from school years and an outsider can never be part of it.
oh you described Russia. but it's not Latin America, when I was in Mexico everybody wanted to be my friend and in Russia I can sit for years while everyone simply ignore my existence.

I know there was an argument as to whether to do so but I don't know they are actually in a planning phase.

>everybody wanted to be my frien

so they can scam you

jeez how stupid are you?

just be yourself guys, it's not hard

>just be yourself guys, it's not hard

Be better than you are presently

WHEN I'M FUCKED UP THAT'S THE REAL ME

>scam
Scam what? I'm a poorfag, my bf paid me a trip.

your organs

So considering I'm a sperg in a turbonormie country I'd probably be normal in Japan ? Cool.

Everyone wants to be friends with tourists.
It's a different thing with a local that you'd be in a long term friendship with. They'll talk to you if you're near them but they won't be your friends.

at least they wil talk to you at all. if you want to know what is real loneliness and isolation - you should live in one of those small slavic villages and be "not like others". Not even relatives will communicate with you if you don't have socially accepted lifestyle and views.

That does sound like it would be very difficult to cope with, user. It's sort of like that with homosexuality here in the United States - some of my relatives refuse to have anything to do with my immediate family because of it.

That only works if you're in some sort of social situation. I suffer from avoidant personality disorder so I don't put myself in those kinds of situation in the first place.

I'm not homosexual jesus, homos are socially accepted in usa. Even from Russia they can easily escape to the better countries by whining about muh oppression. Homos are privileged class nowdays. Everybody pities them. Nobody pities depressed people, people with avoiding disorder, nobody gives them privileges.

Maybe in Northeastern countries, but other states frequently do things on local levels to undermine what rights they've obtained. Heck, my mothers were only very recently able to get married... There's still a lot of work to do. And for what it's worth, I am sorry for how you're feeling. It doesn't sound easy at all, and I hope I didn't come across as if I was making light of your situation.

>my mothers
This is why we shouldn't allow homos to adopt. Having a father figure could have make you grow into a normal person.

But I do have a father. My mother didn't figure everything out until later in life, well after she gave birth to me.

There is no autist country you fucktard.
Not Finland anyway, if you're not normie as fuck you're nothing at all.