Pretty much sure i ended up with a stolen iphone what do i do with it

give it back tyrone

not sure the origin but its been passed around a friend group and no one knows what to do with it, i kinda want to use it as an ipod but idk how without a SIM any help

i dont even know where it came from no lie i think someone jacked it and then passed it around. it isnt in activation lock and has been factory reset

Try to find the original owner by the data on the phone.
Then try to make the owner your friend after returning the phone.

Then you ram on his/her ass until it cums.

like i dont even know where to start for returning since it was literally handed to me from someone lol

trips of truth

Lost and found.
The police.

Ransom it back to the actual owner.

The apple store.

Applel stores literally toss them in a box to be shipped to a facility in China to be salvaged for parts. Can't have a lost sale on account of someone finding their "lost" iPhone, now can we?

>t. former Applel "Genius"

force it into dfu mode. I think that might work.

post the serial number

JAMAL

Report it to the police.

GIVE

Take it back Jamal.

Apple store employees have no way of returning it to the owner.

IT

>Apple store employees have no way of returning it to the owner.
>Applel stores literally toss them in a box to be shipped to a facility in China to be salvaged for parts. Can't have a lost sale on account of someone finding their "lost" iPhone, now can we?

is this true, fuck i always thought if you took a lost iphone to a store they would find the owner

they have to fucking know who the original owner was based on purchase of that serial number and activation with a carrier

BACK

TYRONE

strip it down, sell the small parts and use the board for donor components. easy $1000

itunes on your computer

SALIM

>strip it down, sell the small parts and use the board for donor components. easy $1000

there is no way to get a thousand bucks out of a used iphone, get real

depends if you can micro solder and hustle, it may take time but totally doable.

use it to cryptomine jamal

Jermayne, not again.

best bet is to jailbreak if you can but you'll probably need to passcode to do that jamal

Replace the logic board for 70% of the phone's price.

Smash it and post it here

GIVE

This. Take it to the police as found property, file a police report, and after 30 days you can keep it if no one claims it. That is if you really want that piece of shit.

>they have to fucking know who the original owner was based on purchase of that serial number and activation with a carrier
They assign it a new set of serials/imei/esn/mac addresses, and it doesn't need to go back to china for that.