What goes on here?

What goes on here?

me fucking ur mum XDD

Lots of finns.

Borat.

So nothing at all?

Well, I live in one of these cities that are on the map (Omsk), but I'm not sure if there's something interesting to know about this region. You can ask your questions.

Do any of these countries actually exist?

No need to worry about it, these are just meme countries that aren't important in global scale.

Absolutely nothing that worth your attention.

Unfortunately, they do. And i wish all the kazakhs, uzbeks, tajiks and other cunt-eyed vermin got the fuck back to their native countries.

t. novosibirsk

What about mongolia? Are they a chinese puppet state or are they more russian?

Hi, I'm in Novosibirsk and I'm from KZ, stay mad Pootin boi.
(I'm 100% Russian though, but you bydlo don't seem to care about that when you call the likes of me kazakh)

Well, you are stelin' the jobs that are righfully theirs.

How easy is it to get a Kazakh gf? :3

Weightlifting

Aren't y'all from east for Ural chinks anyway?

I don't know. Racemixing with Kazakhs is degenerate, so I never tried to get one.

Пpивeт зeмляк, я тoжe из Oмcкa

Nah, right now I'm only stealing a place in this city's best university.

Kazkhaztan has a large Russian population,

Rrreeee, stay away from my country, filthy mambet, i hate you all, turkish-chink degenerate rapebabies.

>Aren't y'all from Brazil monkeys anyway?

I said I'm not Kazakh, retard. I'm more Russian than you, fucking Yakut-Buryat mix.

>I said I'm not Kazakh

Yes, you are.

>I'm more Russian than you

Cool story, mambet. Now get back to your yurt.

Descendants of Soviet exiled political dissidents (those who are Russians by ethnicity) rarely tend to racemix with other nation present here, whereas the Russians in Russia do it quite often, especially by fucking with natives and churkas, that's why I'm sure I'm more Russian than you.

> present here
I mean "there", in northern KZ

Turk heartland lol

>stealing a place in this city's best university
>tfw you have submitted an application to NSU and it has been refused, but some illiterate sandmongol wiping his butt with stones enters this university without any problems

Race war when, fellow Siberians?

>Descendants of Soviet exiled political dissidents

That's why you aren't real Russian! Real Russians were loyal!

It has been refused because he was smarter than you, loser.
>Race war
We're the same race, butthurt retard. Though, I'm not completely sure if you're as white as me, buryat

>why I'm sure I'm more Russian than you

My ancestors came here in the early 1620s, they were one of the first settlers in Tomsk and the never mixed with natives of these lands.

Was mean for

But you do it anyway.

Your ancestors betrayed Soviet Union! You aren't Russian. Russians are supremely loyal like dogs! Real Russia loves his master the more his master whips him!

we only racemix with Latvian dogs.

Based Kazakhstan. If I have a country crush, it's on Kazakhstan.

I know youre hard for balts m8, thats why you post so much in balt.

NSU?

We just secretly want to rape you :3

I know youre hard for russians m8, thats why you post so much in russian threads. :))

I took the trans mongolian railway and I fell in love with a girl in irkutsk

I'd rather racemix with Kazakh than Russian.

All Russians are primitive racists who dream about taking Putin's dick in the butt. Kazakhs are just primitive racists.

Yep

Good luck with that, polish rapechild

What department?

Not gonna dox myself any further

Why not?

Connecting Sup Forums and realty is not the best idea.

>And i wish all the kazakhs, uzbeks, tajiks and other cunt-eyed vermin got the fuck back to their native countries
>Kazakhs
These guys are living on their soil, Omsk was Kazakh land before russia annexed it. Get fucked, pidorashka, I hope more turkic guys will keep coming back into their own lands.

all you need to know about this region is the people can out lift, out wrestle, out box, and just generally kick your ass.

Mongolia produces shit tons of yokozunas for some reason, quite a few of the top professional boxers currently are from the region (at least ethnically), and these countries are over-represented at most Olympic Weightlifting competitions.

Ok, just tell is that the department of economics or not? I just know a russian guy with kazakh citizenship studying there. Maybe he's you.

No, he's not me.

o гoмoшишaня пoжaлoвaлa к нaм
тaблeтoчки пpинял?

>тaблeтoчки пpинял?
Yes, the red pills.

Wow, hol' up Sven. I learnt the history of KZ in schools, Omsk is the rightful clay of Russia.

And Russia didn't annex anything. Kazakhs got hard fucked by Dzungars and just gave away their land to Russia to be protected.

>Learning history in russia
A russian teacher told me that Helsinki was built by russians and to prove this she said that the original russian name of that city was Helsigfors, lol
I never trust russians since then.
>russian """education"""

> >Learning history in russia
I learnt it in Kazakhstan

I hope turkics outbreed you faggots

As far as I know (kazakh guys told me) in Kazakhstan they teach that before russian occupation Omby (""omsk""), Orynbor (""orenburg""), Ashtarkhan (""astrakhan"") were Kazakh lands.

Keep dreaming, t*rkroach.

You had to take these ones.

No need for that. I'm not mad russian.

They were not, he was mistaking.
Astrakhan belongs to a different Khanate I know nothing about tb͏h. Orenburg and Omsk were the central cities of the oblasts that Kazakh land as well as some of Russian land was divided into during reforms. Remember, I said the Kazakhs ___gave away___ their land, became a part of Russia, not just its colony. So there was no such thing "Kazakhstan", and the Russians just formed new administrative divisions merging together their land and former parts of Kazakh khanate.

ur mom loves my big churka cock

>So there was no such thing "Kazakhstan"
No, there was and it's called Kazakh khanates.

>posting animeshit
>not mad

Pick one, mad churka.

Dreaming? I've just posted a statistical map and you call it a dream?
You're the one who's dreaming if you think turkics won't outbreed you, delusional ivan

And in next thread you will be the one denying russian warcrimes and genocide of Chechens.

The only real Khanate on this land was some little shit between Volga and Ural, and it was just an experiment. Don't remember its name tho, threw thin meme history out of my head once I left that shithole

the more turkics the more cannon fodder we can send to donbass or somewhere else
and dont be so predictable posting pics of dead russians in Syria we all know that more turks already died there

>t*rkshit fantasies

thin = this *

Some fine ass Pan-Turkism.

no actually
you got what you deserved

>I've just posted a statistical map and you call it a dream?

My region has stable positive growth rate despite being 94% Russian. I don't care about a bunch of poor drunktards from the Central part of Russia who're dying out, personally to me only Siberia matters.

We aren't denying them, we are proud of them. I think we need to repeat is one day, solving the chechen question once and for all.

> you will be the one denying russian warcrimes and genocide of Chechens.
Implying it's something bad

No, pidorashkas, next time we will get our independence and solve the pidorussian question in Caucasus once and for all.

> you have to be a pedorashka to hate muslim monkeys
Oh, come on

Good luck. Since there are no Russians in Caucasus left, we could use against you any weapons we want, including napalm and thermobaric bombs, tactical nukes and nerve gases.

It's not about Islam, Chechens in early 90-s were mostly atheists or traditionalists, not the salafists. Only after pidorashkas killed traditionalists the islamists got more political power.
Like you didn't use them. You used all the weapons against us except nuclear weapon. It's nothing new for us, we fought the last 300 years and we will fight again and again until we get our independence. The price of freedom is high.

And will you fight for your country's independence? Of course no, watching anime, fapping and shiposting on Sup Forums are the only things you're able to do.

>And will you fight for your country's independence?
CHECHENIA
YES
>watching anime
Only strengthens my iman

Why are you still in Sweden then?

Those statistics include tatars dont they

Next time we'll eradicate you completely, vermin.

>kazakhstan and mongolia thread
>full of butthurt russians
kek, nice work Genghis grandpa

>my iman
dont pretend to be muslim

Holy Rus must be cleansed from the t*rksmell scum.

>holy rus

GOD i fucking HATE russroaches

would liberate

This triggers the Russian.

>russian
>some mudskin black-haired whore even less white than her churka husband

Into the trash she goes.

I would burn her alive with a flamethrower. I'd never
degrade myself by having sex with that creature, it's not any different from bestiality.

As you wish