Mother Teresa

Is she famous in your country?
People here worship her Christians and Hindus alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Did she poo in the loo?

Yes.

People are pretty bluepilled about her here and don't realize how evil she was.

>she

Christopher please

Papist scum.

She did. But she embraced the designated ways when she took Indian citizenship.

Yes she. She was not a trap.

What do you mean? How is this cartoon image relevant?

Isn't she Albanian or something? I've also heard she was a big fraud.

He's actually sort of right, I wouldn't go as far as call her evil but she was one of those big on pain Catholics. From what I've seen in documentaries the nuns spend a good chunk of their day cleaning, maybe India pisses them off.

twitch/exbc

Respect != Worship

This Korean street.

I know. And I meant they worship her. They keep her pictures next to their gods and worship her.

very much so. she attended a seminary here before heading off to India and we practically take full fucking credit for her as a result

of course theres no mention of the shit she did that Hitchens pointed out in his documentary

>of course theres no mention of the shit she did that Hitchens pointed out in his documentary

name of the documentary

Hell's Angel iirc

just google Hitchens Mother Theresa

Literally who? I've never heard of this person.

Literally who?

I had to post twice because there first time it didn't show, but then it magically appeared. I hate my summer house Internet

not an atheist, but I agree with Hitchens. Mother Teresa was an insane woman who ran a virtue-signaling death cult.

Yep.

No she just followed the Bible? That does make her borderline insane yes in a sense but she simply following the Bible.

Yes, she did a lot for euthanasia

I've heard the name, but I don't know who she is or why I should know her.

You can delete posts you know

No. Heard the name and something something sick people I think?

Mother Teresa?

>more like Mother Terorista ;^)

Oh yeah, I always forget about that feature.

didn't she abuse sick children and force them to go without proper medical treatment?

She is like a meme here.

Great marketing operation.

Mainly as a girlfriend of polish pope

I use an anecdote about this woman to illustrate how truth isn't as important as people make it out to be.
A clip showing her doing good works for the poor was found to boost the wellbeing of the viewers in a study measuring immune response and other indicators.
The fact that she never cared about the poor and thought all women should become nuns, was actually a nutcase who did everything for the church, flies in the face of this image of her as a saint of some kind.
You tell people a nice story with a film clip to make it seem legit and they get a slight boost to their wellbeing, even if it's not true.
She would give sick people bibles and rosary beads instead of medecine. A woman in chronic pain spoke to her once and the woman was told "Jesus is kissing you." It's less often reported that the suffering woman replied "Tell him to stop kissing me."
Archaic type of fanatic, thankfully disappearing from the world.

She didnt give pills for pain to her patients because it made them closer to god. THen when she had pains she used them 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA

Man I didnt expect her to be THAT bad

But the reason why she is popular in India is explained by that Indian guy in the documentary itself. He pretty much nailed it along with Hitchens

>THen when she had pains she used them 24/7.

sauce on this?

What exactly makes her a saint?
Don't you have to perform a miracle or something.

Fucking fairytale retardation.

New Yorker here. As you may know, the Empire State Building adds colors to its lights to commemorate holidays/milestones. A local church requested blue/white for Mother Teresa's birthday, which was denied (no religious figures). This prompted protests from the Albanian community, who decided to light up their own homes for Mother Teresa.

As for me? She's a crook and a cheat - not beneath the Catholic Church to canonize her at all.

Malcolm Muggeridge was hellbent on beatifying her and succeeded after his documentary Something Beautiful for God. Apparently her miracle is capturing "divine" light on her from some new model or Kodak camera and/or film during the filming of his documentary

she was evil
killed children and expoilted the poor, but the catholics used her to ruse people into thinking the catholic church is humanitarian
as expected of the sackers of constantinople and defilers of christendom
fuck mother teresa

this
h
i
s
sorry we allowed her to reach you and kill your children india, but its all the vaticans fault

Redpill me, please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa
it says "criticizm" but most of it is 100% true
shes a "saint" because of marketing by the catholic church and nothing more

you have to perform 2, and apparently she did

she 'healed' some woman's tumour in India and something similar in Brazil. Don't know the details of the Brazilian one, but the Indian one was widely accepted to have been from medication the woman was taking and not anything MT did, but the church counted it as a verifiable miracle anyway

Obviously, one of her "miracles" was for a Brazilian.

Oh, wow... She's evil...
Must spread this.

i thought she was croatian untill a week ago s m h

this 2.b.h

Young people are redpilled about her
45+ people aren't

It would be interesting to see what muslim albanians think of her

>In 1994, two British journalists, Christopher Hitchens and Tariq Ali, produced a critical British Channel 4 documentary, Hell's Angel, based on Chatterjee's work.

A jew and a kebab bashing the catholic church wow how original

Imagine those two wrinkled monkey skeletons going at it. Dry gnarled genitals mashing together like two salty walnuts.

>The fruit of marriage between the hyped media and medieval superstitions.

Friend of poverty and suffering, coupled with rich and corrupt people.

Unfortunately the cattle my country believes in this bait.

>Imagine
For what purpose

Good question

How was she evil just because she put strong stock on self-denial, a virtue we're increasingly losing in the consumer society? Sounds like a shallow judgment

*tips fedora*
agora vai protestar que a Dilma saiu, vai

The makes have a statue of Mother Teresa in Skopje.

Foda-se você, sua dilma e sua bosta de superstição, . Deixa ser corno.

>Deixa eu ser corno.
tá bom, se quiser ser corno quem sou eu pra impedi-lo. cuidado com as portas estreitas

I'd say that sanctification has become a farce, but our capital's patron saint is a guy who walked shoeless and died in a cave.