So Sup Forums what's a computer?

so Sup Forums what's a computer?

Please stop with these threads.

Report and move along faggot

These threads are cancer. These threads need to be banned. You don't have to like Apple at all, but these posts are low quality and get posted everyday.

An interconnection of memory units, i/o and a cpu. An embedded computer contains only read only memory.

I'M A COMPUTER

hey white boi, wut you doin on ur compootah

A miserable little pile of circuits.

A device that can be instructed to carry out arbitrary sequences of arithmetic or logical operations automatically.
The ability of computers to follow generalized sets of operations, called programs, enables them to perform an extremely wide range of tasks.

reported

I can tell you in three words

A complex calculator

I keep seeing this. Where is this from?

A quick way to get banned
I've never had one
I've never gotten banned
See?

Apple's gayest commercial yet
It's so gay that you want to drink a whole lot of soy milk, get your dick chopped off and hang yourself

double cringe when they re-record the dialog in your local accent

Wtf are you talking about?
Embeded computers don't only contain read only memory.

Yfw there's a second commercial with her using the stupid stylus thing
Yfw crapple made a series of ads with this weird looking girl

>56%
>white
>mfw I'm not even sure if that's a girl or not

Something you are too retarded to use darling, which is why grandma bought you an Applel.

That's against the rules though

so op what's a faggot?

That's a fucking

an Applefag

A miserable little pile of transistors.

t. winbaby

Why do Apple soyboys get more butthurt about this thread than they do when they spread their buttcheeks wide open during a pozzing ritual in a dirty bathroom stall?

But enough computing! Have at you!

nope, the rules say that there should be original content on here, and by now this is the exact fucking opposite and it's annoying

announcing reports is against the rules

oh shit ok

A woman

A hardware made for shilling!

>whats a computer
a raycist gay machine that tells people theyre invalid

I bet you neckbeards unironically believe that it's not a computer unless it's in a huge fucking gaymer case with glowing neon and RGB lights.

In reality, those are computers, and so are iPads, smartphones, and even calculators! Wow!

are you a computer?

samefag

I'm a computer!

calculator

>neckbeards unironically believe that a computer is a huge fucking gaymer case with glowing neon and RGB lights
are you fucking retarded? Literally neckbeards here are ones who rice their Linux distributions, ones who make their computers a fucking disco club are from Sup Forums.
KYS faggot

I want to fuck this little kid's tight butthole while reading to him from SICP

>there’s a difference between having a riced case and a riced desktop
Both are as bad as each other loser

cheapest shit i could get my hands on

This board is Sup Forums's tech support. Kys

this has nothing to do with the thread but it is the only way i can get through to Sup Forums every time i try to post my own thread it keeps saying error upload failed how do i fix this ?

Wow so ebic for pointing that out xddddd thanks user

Hi Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums here. For some reason, my PC's cupholder has stopped working. I push the button but it doesn't come out.
Is it a virus?

yass. tehre should be a tiny vagene next to the toast ejector, feed it your benis

me too, I don't know what the hell is going on!

Is it a razer gaming cupholder? You need to update your drivers.

But I don't play any racing games?...

Your brain without a God connected soul

Reported!

>mfw the latam dub gives it a boy voice
fuck this shit

well these are my sameposts, fucking numbnut:

A computer is a walled garden that allows you to upload your shit to our data centers so we can keep an eye on what you're up to.

We get it, America is a biracial shithole.

pretty accurate

A million little soldered connections

>interracial

why?