Which countries people probably least deserve to feel any kind of national pride?

Which countries people probably least deserve to feel any kind of national pride?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Us
Southern America
Sweden
India

Belgium

Both the US and us have great reason to feel pride so I don't know what you meant there

And by India I mean the sub-continent

They've had how many millennia and they've never msde a serious contribution to humanity like you or I have

Russia

Singapore
Monaco
UAE
Qatar
Bahrain

USA

I'm offended you didn't post us

At least pooinloos can boast rich, ancient religious and cultural traditions unlike you british rejects

Just because a country is small doesn't mean it has nothing to be proud of. Monaco and Singapore are awesome.

>Southern America =/= US

>and us have great reason to feel pride
Lol

There are plenty of small countries with a rich history, like San Marino, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Singapore and Monaco are made-up meme-countries filled with a bunch of foreigners with no/fake national identity.

Fuck off pajeet

It just seems like you're biased towards European countries desu

Monaco is a European country.

says the cunt thinking australia deserves national pride but india doesn't

>no pride

says the auscuck with no history of his own

US of course, I say this completely unironically and seriously, I would be deeply ashamed if I were American. Only reason I think you can be patriotic there is if you are ignorant or simply ignore all the horrible things USA did.

I feel like as people they are much better than Mudslimes or negros of course, but as a country that only exists for 200 years or so, holy shit what an evil country.

>he doesn't know about ancient Indian civilisation, literature and buddhism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
Probably worse than any single thing that the US has done desu

there's moar...don't shart just yet :^)

>Replying to a bait

We can have pride in our country when cunts like you die

im sorry but that aussole got to me.

i will no do it again i promise ;_;

Why do I only see India posters when they are mad? I never see these flags in any other kind of thread.

I love that novel about Ghandi and Mahabharata. My mum is buddhist and I wanted to join a buddhist monastery in the childhood

Probably because whenever they post they are met with POO.

You guys might have interesting history but it's completely overpowered by the weight of your modern failure.

So, just like Poland?

Also no, come on. India's not so bad. They sent a probe to Mars on the first attempt and Russia hasn't managed in over 50 years of attempts.

They've made some pretty huge leaps in the past few decades. Not recognising that but still pretending E. Europe is still relevant or having more potential as future allies is something I'd expect from stormniggers.

>Singapore and Monaco are made-up meme-countries filled with a bunch of foreigners with no/fake national identity.
You should add Belgium then

>Ghandi
>Hindu temple
>My mum is buddhist and I wanted to join a buddhist monastery in the childhood
Stop triggering the poor guy