/brit/

korean pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgk2Ik1QYxU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37269512
youtu.be/QVq1cKfv9M0?list=PL04EE949EDE160DF6
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/03/corbyn-to-pledge-30bn-to-restore-pride-and-prosperity-to-south-east-england
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit thread

This window will close in 3 seconds...

roast beef is still in Denmark lads

You on the other hand, are Belgian

do you sad cunts ever get bored

time to get absolutely snoggered lads

get em Janny

gf wants to introduce a rule that she needs to call me for permission before she has a flick

Is she barmy? hahaha

You know what the sad part about the (You) meme is? We're so fucking starved for attention that a simple, five character string of syntax is enough to momentarily fill that void.

I honestly fucking hate that I've been on this board for as long as I have. Fuck normies, the bastards don't know how easy their life is. I wish that I were normal.

not really

Literally perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=Mgk2Ik1QYxU

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37269512

fakking starving my lads, don't really want to eat eggs but that's all I've got looool

OP is a genuine autistic

horseradish is inedible

going to put some tarragon mayo on there 2bh

*eating an entire pizza and garlic bread in front of you*

>tfw I have no oneitis
>tfw there's a girl who thinks of me as her oneitis
>tfw she's just not my type
>tfw she's too shy to message me but wants to bang
>tfw I don't want to go through the trouble of banging her, much less talking to her, I don't even like her
>tfw that just makes her want me more
I guess I'm sort of a "Chad" but I care more about my people(The Caucasian Race) then I do about myself...
I am also fascinated with the Japanese and Native Americans, two other races that are declining rapidly as well. I want to give them all words of encouragement. I seek fame and fortune just like my ancestors did in ancient Greece, but I want the attention more to be on my work(redpilled comic) then myself.
Also I am second born so that makes me more feminine and less likely to be controlled by women, I could honestly be content with being alone forever because I have both masculine and feminine energies. However I must do what is best for my race and procreate, I am also very attracted to women and sex feels really good.
But I could do without both

Demi Mawby nip slip lads

just letting you know I hid this post and didn't read a single word of it

>had a dream about a really qt girl I met in a shop, asked for her number, we went out together, kissed
>can remember going on /brit/ saying 'Think I'm in love lads what do I do?'
>then I woke up

>garlic bread as a side to pizza

ah yes, just what i need for my largely bread-based dish, more bread

theresa is sucking cocks in hell the filthy cunt

Imagine being janny in this thread and having to be all like "damn, hotpockets, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your excessive carbs and horrific amounts of sodium. I would totally have sex with you, both my janny account and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another /brit/ lad in his banned-room. Like seriously imagine having to be Janny and not only sit in that chair while Australian shitpost proudly in front of you, the Australian memes barely concealing their intolerable sense of fun, and just sit there, thread after thread, ban after ban, while they perfected shitposting. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking flag but their haughty attitude as everyone on the board tells them they're THE GREATEST POSTERS EVER, WOW AUSTRALIANS ARE *THAT* FUNNY?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their fucking shitposting fucking gay ass faggot shit posts contort into types of weird posts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of anime body pillows and later alleged rape /cum/ victims for your ENTIRE UNPAID MODERATING CAREER. You've never even seen posts fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their palms, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to remain unpaid to sit there and revel in their "brilliance"(for that is what they call themselves)" shitposting, the shitposting they worked so hard for with personal meme trainers in the previous threads. And then one lad calls for another /brit/ thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the website admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking janny. You're not going to lose your future unpaid career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear the Australian posters.

Back in the day, we'd have a DutchCaraLad.
It was somewhat of a seal of approval.
A thread wasn't proper without it.

fucking bin yourself my man, stick that beef in an envelope and send it here

PM me for my address

Want to make love to Naga

who?

did not entertain one syllable of this

When will Islam be forced to accept gay Imams in their mosques?

fucking bin yourself my man, stick that beef in an envelope and send it here

PM me for my address

NEED my chakras realigned and my energy centres uploaded to the central prism

youtu.be/QVq1cKfv9M0?list=PL04EE949EDE160DF6

>theresa is sucking cocks in hell the filthy cunt

It's to clean your palette before you engage in another slice you uncultured cunt

it goes down in the DM

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE THE OTHER BOYS DO

gf is at it again

She asked if I want to try anal, what a nutcase!

Imagine saving that.
and just being lad

>when a colleague tries to defend homeopathy with some anecdcotes

fuck sakes, he's my superior too

would love to play playstation with anders breveik rn

Pass her here, I'll make her arsehole burn if she wants

loool so random xD

(read: neck yourself)

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

ARE MOSLEY

youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

hmm

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/03/corbyn-to-pledge-30bn-to-restore-pride-and-prosperity-to-south-east-england
>Poortherners are selling their kidneys to get £25 to vote for Corbyn in the Labour leadership election
>He pledges to spend billions more on the south east instead
How /devilish/ of Corbyn

>when a woman swears by a psychic/medium/tarot reading

why is life so boring

I actually loathe ''''psychics''''

preying on the vulnerable (spastic bereaved people) for money, should be strung up.

business idea: copy replies other lads post and paste that reply to a lad who just replied to your post

you can't drive a parked car

having an impure thought and temptation to commit an impure act

Lads can someone please bump my Sup Forums thread?

>I actually loathe ''''psychics''''
>preying on the vulnerable (spastic bereaved people) for money, should be strung up.

wow

Can't laugh or my head will throb

Not again Gerry

>having an impure thought and temptation to commit an impure act

*Holds up spork*

>NO FUN ALLOWED

>faggot priest on tv

FUCK THE LICENSE FEE

/r/theredpill

could you please stop shilling your Sup Forums posts here?This one isn't bad at all ngl, but we won't want to see it. Thanks x

quite fond of you lads tbqh

reached level 8 in german on duolingo lads

because you aren't abusing drugs

stuck on the level 7 boss

What was wrong with civil partnerships exactly?

>downloading WAVs at 70 KB/s

aaahh yes

Can you speak German now

Sup Forums lad

morning qty

nothing, they want to walk down the aisle like in the movies though.

I can speak 20% German

wish i was still in touch with my wow guild. they were an awesome bunch of friends from england . does anyone know them ?

>Mr Vaz last met two Eastern European prostitutes eight days ago, even though he is chair of a powerful parliamentary group probing vice and drugs.
>In a 90-minute rendezvous on August 27, the former Minister for Europe offered to cover the cost of cocaine if it was brought to the flat – but said he did not want any himself.
From the sounds of it he may be a nonce as well

yeah got them all here on my farm for runts

Why would you download WAVs you twat, download FLAC if you want lossless

I've been clickbaited

What's the point of religion if you're just going to change your God's word and law to suit your current modern time

Mine was comfy too

>you will never go back to late night kara runs with the guild lads

why are leftists always degenerate perverts?

good lad

>What's the point of religion

deep bro

hello

how are you?

god's word is timeless

thus if something in the bible doesn't fit our time then it clearly wasn't what god meant

I don't, but that was all that was available on the 'seek

will convert to v0 when it's done desu.

Ah yes these are the people we should listen to regarding the morality of (some but not all) drugs

opinion on this man?

Everyone involved in politics is a degenerate pervert desu

Labour is literally destroyed
They'll lose half the North to UKIP at this rate
Absolutely hysterical!

>tfw got WoW way back in 2006
>couldn't afford the membership fee
>played for a month and never touch it again

probably for the best, would have only gotten addicted and school would have suffered but can't help but feel I missed out on something great

> ewww seafood? disgusting!

the hallmark of a runt

why would anyone need to vote for ukip if they already achieved their ambition

2 from my wow guild got married to each other :^]

>you will never play a game for the first time again and get lost in it by meeting new friends and playing all night long
Just

>god told me to tell you

what would happen if the Pope called for a holy crusade against muslims? reckon anyone would listen?