I'm going to Krakow

Any Polish posters got recommendations about what I should see, do and eat in Krakowa?

Other urls found in this thread:

russianfoods.com/en/a-brief-history-of-russian-kolbasa/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjwna0QSnqs
google.pl/maps/place/Krakowski Kredens/@50.0599092,19.9353977,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47165b12717bd7a1:0x89cdd4f6f4359f95!8m2!3d50.0599092!4d19.9375864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm curious too

buy some kolbasa

>kolbasa
Da's Russian mayne
russianfoods.com/en/a-brief-history-of-russian-kolbasa/

Go to Auschwitz. It's a Polish concentration camp.
Though you may find the Poles are not always truthful about it.

>what I should see
Pubs in the Old Town. They're located in basements.

Aside from that, the Royal Castlle, the old Jewish district, some churches, blah blah blah, and the Manggha Museum if you're a weeb.

The standard tourist menu includes sugar foam and pretzels. Oh and don't forget about mulled wine with cloves.

Any fun attractions? I like action.

Then watch carefully tags on house walls. If they say "Cracovia" or "KSC", shout "Wisła (veesua) pany" aloud, and then you will have action, probably with machettes included.

Seriouslythough, I don't know much about fun activities. Fuck, I post on Sup Forums.

You think every person on the planet hasn't watched Hooligans international by now?

Bumping

>about what I should see
Market Square underground is largely unknown but interesting site.
Salt Mine in Wieliczka is also nice and feels little bit like Moria, so if you ever were into fantasy you should like it.
Wawel Castle and Auschwitz are boring imo and usually packed with visitors. But camp is a pretty well known place due to it's presence in worldwide media and entertainemnt so you may want to check it out.
>do and eat in Krakowa?
Dependds on what you're into really. As far as food goes I'd reccomend bigos, but I honestly don't know where they're serving decent bigos since I'm used to cooking it on my own.

Old Town, Marquet Square, Wawel, Jewish Quarter.

Shindler Factory is a very good WWII museum.

Depending on how long you stay, Auschwitz and Salt Mines are an option.

If you like soviet planes their aviation museum is a must.

I'm really not a guilt tourist so I'll be skipping Auswitz and Schindlers factory, but I did see the Jew quarter had some nice Israeli restaurants and shops.

I'll also be visiting the Polish military museum which I hear had some resistance stuff going on.

The salt mines was also on my list, I think I saw some skaters run through it and it was pretty epic.

The royal castle also has the dragons cave attached to it so I want to see that.

You want any Dutch stuff? I'll trade ya for home made Bigos.

Access to the different parts of the castle is divided.

I really recommend the Cathedral and Royal appartments but the rest isn't that impressive tbqh

You can find tours to Auschwitz, then the Salt Mines in the afternoon.

The old city is beautiful, and the Jewish quarter is really great to eat at (cheap).

youtube.com/watch?v=jjwna0QSnqs

Is this it btw?

>but I did see the Jew quarter had some nice Israeli restaurants and shops.
It's generally a pretty comfy place with a wide variety of restaurants and street food, and it's quite concentraded so it's not like you'll have trouble finding something interesting. A really good place to relax or go to some kind of a music show.

What are some non-touristy areas that locals like to visit? My Polish colleague said I'd pay EU prices in the inner city instead of Polish prices. I'm kind of a cheap bastard so help would be appreciated.

The non-tourist areas are commieblock districts but there's nothing interesting there if you're not into this historical period. Places targeting tourists overlap with those geared towards locals. So price ranges vary considerably - you may end up in pub with beer price in the rage of 4 euros when the same brand can be bought for a 0,5 euro in a discount store down the road.

>5 euro in a discount store down the road.
What are some cheapo pubs and places to buy polish dried sausage and sheeeeiiiit.

>pubs
Krakowski Wielokran, House of Beer, Viva la PINTA, Strefa Piwa

>polish dried sausage and sheeeeiiiit.
Kabanos, Lisiecka, Mysliwska are my favorites

Above average quality, good selection and reasonable price:
google.pl/maps/place/Krakowski Kredens/@50.0599092,19.9353977,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47165b12717bd7a1:0x89cdd4f6f4359f95!8m2!3d50.0599092!4d19.9375864
Cheaper kinds with varying quality:
any bigger convenience store

The café in Sukiennice on the market square has god tier hot chocolate and coffee if you're into that.
And if you want cheap food, try zapiekanki on Wolnica square. Cheap and tasty.

Sorry I meant Nowy square, in the Jewish district, near the Wolnica square.