youtube.com/watch?v=I98SDiZC72E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm Greek

Proceed to fuck her in the ass because I'm not a fedora or a heretic

who said anything about dating? I was just looking for a ONS

I don't need gf as a brainless worshiper of jewish fairytale
Also, i'm Greek

>catholic

Sometimes I forgot the poles are catholic kek.

t. Liberashka

never forget it again, amigo

Date her

Date her and worshit savior Jesus Christ

jewish religion in 2016? like seriously?

>I'm Afro-Brazilian which means I'm Black user

What do you do?

Tell her she to baptize me, if you catch my drift

Ave maria

gg wp go next

Love and procreate

I use taqqiya

move onto the next girl?

Bible says not to make images and false idols yet the catholic church has both. I feel like nobody ever notices this.

>Sorry user, I only date practicing Catholic men

And the problem is...? Im catholic!

>I feel like nobody notices this
It's pretty much the standard boilerplate Protestant "argument" against churches not looking like Wal-Marts. Were your born yesterday or something?

no I was born 20 years ago

Nail my 95 Theses on her door

>you a fugly bitch anyway lmao

give her seggs becasue im catholic :D:D:D:D

>I feel like nobody ever notices this.
It's literally one of the most commonly used statements used by anti-catholic protestants...

Jesus and Mary are not false idols

t. Papist

This is now a Reformer thread

Nobody knows what Jesus or Mary looked like though. Blacks have a black Jesus, Asians have an Asian Jesus, whites have a white Jesus (catholics). Also people make images of the Pope and worship them.
Surely you'd look at people doing stuff like what girl in OP's pic is doing and just think "that just doesn't look right"

>Blacks have a black Jesus, Asians have an Asian Jesus
both are wrong though because we know that he and Mary were both semites
The Catholic church has only one image of both of them, if someone makes their own they're probably some Prodestant sect.

Also can't see anything wrong with the OP pic. Praying to Mary is perfectly fine, we have prayers just for her

But it's a fucking fact jesus was a canaanite

>Also can't see anything wrong with the OP pic. Praying to Mary is perfectly fine, we have prayers just for her

they lack basic religious instruction and thus can't understand

like which one?

>Catholics
>literally a practicing sucker
Yeah ok, enjoy your life. I'll be over here with the humans.

>year of our lord 2016
>being a papal heretic

Yeah I guess I'm just not as holy as you guys are then. I'll never understand.

Yeah I know what you mean, different bibles say different things.

start a discussion on the superiority of protestantism

good lad

>yes of course priest Shekelheimberg, I will gladly pay 6 gorillion for an indulgence!

Remind her that catholic men only date practising boys

Catholicism is basically like the roman-greek paganism. They just changed saints and virgins for all the tons of gods they had. In my region there are many places with miraculous waters that were pagan sanctuaries turned into churches.

>guys missing the point here
>fact
raugh in Juden

Practice this

*unzips patriarchal cross*

Wearing those whore clothes, yet she's religious?

you will never fuck the hairy pussy of a catholic french girl

Why live?

Send back to hueland

Went to catholic school for one year, that was more than enough for me.

> Catholic heretics think they're Christian

It's hot over there. Not everybody has to dress as an eskimo.

>implying it wasn't hot in Israel back when it all started

But not as humid as in South America. And back then the climate was colder.

Ask if confirmed Catholic counts?

>Also people make images of the Pope and worship them.
No one worships the Pope jackass.

Not an excuse tho, rules are rules

I'm Episcopalian you strumpet

Sont-ce donc les murs qui font le chrétien ?

Is that why people bow to him and kiss his hands and feet? Or carry images of him around?

>Papal supremacy is the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church that the pope, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ and as pastor of the entire Christian Church, has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered:[1] that, in brief, "the Pope enjoys, by divine institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls."[2]

>all the protestant subhumans itt
this is why Sup Forums is a shithole

Or call him their "Holy Father"?

mais encore ?

Can catholicism be defended at this point? A layman can see it's retarded

He is the authority of the church.
And what image is there that we worship?

Absolutely haram.

Do you have a superior brand of christianity?

Yeah, just regular Christianity

Catholic women are notoriously slutty. You should care less about who they'll date and more about who they'll fuck.

>many Kings, Prime Ministers and even an Arab terrorist have bowed down before him, to kiss his gold ring with an claimed to be image of the Jewish Apostle Peter.

I have nothing against you as a Christian and I never will but the Catholic Church itself is a fucking scam that weaponized Christianity and sought to use it for nothing but control, destruction and monetary gain.

Catolicism and Orthodox church are the regular christianity.
Those are historically the only brands.

Protestants are as there name already say protesters against those.

If I were a christian I'd probably just follow the bible

He is the moral athority of all catholics.
Yes he is important and that's why important people kiss his ring to show devotion towards the faith.

>Jewish Apostle Peter.
Wait, can it be that most of the first christians were jews?
Fuck was Jesus himself a jew?

Damn that kills the catholic.

Next time you pray then ask if what you're doing is right, and ask God to correct any errors you have in your doctrines.

If somebody bows down and kisses his feet or hands and calls him the 'Holy Father' .. that's worshiping.

Exactly, Hans. Idolatry by definition. Abrahamic religions specifically say that this 100% anathema.

OK lads enjoy you rebelious brands that split up all some years or develop a similar authority and only relate to the bible while the catholic shurch remains unchanged as what it is for thousands of years.

Si tu es de cette plèbe qui n'a pas lu Augustin, qui ne sait qui sont Marius Victorinus et Simplicianus, nous pourrons difficilement échanger sur un fond d'égalité intellectuelle.

Great counter argument.

Isn't that guy in prison?

That's the other thing. Catholicism managed to turn Christians against each other for not being Catholic. Literally had followers of Christ branded as heretics and burned them at the stake for not worshiping the pope and the Catholic enterprise. It's literally a successful, Christian version of the Islamic State, you goddamn terrorists.

No sorrys for being awesome.

>some dude say it so, that's why it so

That's why we bow less to authority and care more about the morals. We have a Moral Authority.

Si holy padre

He was in for tax evasion or something. He's been out for ages

>mfw Mary is recognised as the Queen of Poland and Jesus Christ is the rightful heir to the Polish throne

Yes, that is me
*shoves mick dick down her gullet*

How do catholics even know if the pope is legit?

Is it out of the possibility it's all a giant scam for money and power?

Protestants started the rebelion and were those that fought tho.

They'd be burned anyways by secular authorities who saw heresies as sources of dissent in society and wished to have things run nicely and under control. So the Church at least provided suspects with just trial and an advocate, and a chance to reject heresy and repent to save life when really needed.

But this is not what your brochures tell you, am I right? You imagine every Christian denomination followed your own patterns of thoughts and conduct, you goddamn witch hunter.

Why are you talking to me?

Recite the kyrie eleison

Better worship a guy who has a flying chariot pulled by goats and fights ice giants right? Face it christianity is still less retarded than what pagans came up with.

>15yo kike girl is our queen
>country is shit

really makes you think

Well, it happened once that God was galloping on a cherub's back to scare the enemies of the Israel; David made a psalm about that. There are dumb ideas in every mythology under the sun.

Christianity is cancer I agree.

In Ireland if you weren't used by the Clergy you were one of the ugly kids.

Oy vey, cancer or not, what are the alternatives? Pure science, tellling that you were born to eat, shit and reproduce?

Better than believing in magical realm where a dead kike will greet you.

>White anglo-saxon
>Being catholic

Get out of here you filthy catholic slut