fuck caralad

I went with Supermalt

sophie

Are Dave

Did you yeah?

*walks off in the other direction*

korean pop

yeah sophie we know who you are

Whenever politics is discussed on /brit/ I'm reminded that the people I share this general with are braindead

>When asked how long it had been since he last had sex, the MP replied: “Oh ages ago, about three weeks.”
FONT

>runts are STILL going on about brexit

tiring

>thinking trump will fulfil any of his promises

you're all mentalists tbqhwyl

He's worth 2 of you.

palv my heart up

Good choice

Was Cypher right? Does it really matter if they are in a simulation if they can't discern it from reality?

Business idea: send the dentist threatening pictures of Tim

>homer_lying_on_the_couch_church_episode_eveveryone_is_stupid_except_me.jpg

REMINDER FOR ALL YOU WEEB CUNTS
REEEE

is 3 weeks really a long time for normans? fucking hell

When did you realize that every part of GB, besides Wales sucks ass?
How do you cope with it?

cypher was a cuck

>qt girl coming round soon

pls send help/amphetanines

youtube.com/watch?v=M5PgQuH78A8

choon

>tfw you will never be anywhere near that handsome

and the most useless script ever goes to

Business idea: stroopwafels

Don't forget the poppers

- Jim

weird how we all thought Boris Johnson was going to be the next prime minister a few months ago

Hillary won't win, literally cap this post. I don't even support Trump, I just see that short of rigging the election entirely (which would be extremely difficult and risky, considering her checkered history of lies and corruption) Clinton has no chance of overcoming him. We are witnessing a paradigm shift.

I'm in love with Lauren Southern

I would happily leave my wife and kids if Lauren said she'd be with me

>/k/
>not weeb

;)
;)
;)
;)

In the context of the first and even the second film, Cypher is the good guy.

@64428231
gas yourself

I don't know lad, its looking close

Literally sitting by myself with a spliff in mouth and some red green and yellow studio headphones listening to Marley and going "aw ya yuh bumbaclot are you feelin da peace are yuh feelin da vibes?" While the giant poster of Haille Selassie I have looks down at me and smiles

*gets bars pressed with fent*
*dies*

Nothin' personnel kid

Haha yeah sure mate

*walks off and talks to someone who isn't a loon*

We cope just fine. Cardiff here, it's all shit you know.

oiiii ard bodied my g
youtu.be/gXHoNxfP3rY

umm, try again sweetie x

>thinking I actually maintain / use that script

I just wrote it for a laugh and the (You)s. It takes seconds to bang out a post with underscores instead of spaces.

;)

Hillary will win.
Trump won't, not sure what sort of pipe dream Sup Forums are in. They shilled for Ron Paul and said he would win the GOP nomination, unfortunately he didn't. Sup Forums is always wrong.

just ordered pharma benzos off of the deep web

>brexit will happen
kek
>meanwhile no one on either side has any idea how to do it, there's no date and everything up til now has simply been a reformulation of the problem.

squaring the circle, lads

apart from Brexit and the Clinton Foundation corruption

That's because you're living in wales and wales is okay. The rest of the Island should sink into the ocean though.

hnnnng

Might perpetrate a wank, lads.

>mfw I voted for brexit
>still can enjoy the benefits of the EU
I win

got a link to that qt masked weeb shooting a fal?

>wales is okay
L M F A O

Eh, you could see Brexit coming. It was obvious as shit.

>jfs on our electoral register
REEEEEEEEE

absolute mad man

I ordered benzos off ther deep GP last week.
Come at me Neo.

Heard couple man were talking shit
THEY'RE NOT AROUND NO MORE

and the fuckwit of the year goes to me

honestly voted Leave on the day expecting Remain to win tbqh

Hillary enjoys lots of 'lukewarm' support. Essentially people who see her as the lesser of two evils, and are willing to put up with her corruption, mediocrity, lack of charisma, just to maintain the status quo because the Trump is a step into the unknown.

The problem for her is that that kind of support doesn't translate well into actual votes, as they're often not motivated enough to take a day off work to support a corporatist shill who they know doesn't give two fucks about them, simply to stave off the threat of a Trump presidency.

Compare that to Trump's supporters.

m8 everyone thought it was going to be 55 remain 45 leave, including me who voted leave

I don't speak nigger thank you

reee

someone said hi to tim in his latest video

In hindsight maybe. I bet my dad a sixpack it would happen and he lost, and he's worked in government his entire life.

peng ting, famm. peng ting

you're a fucking idiot and not even worth an actual response

go on then
just this once
use my arsehole as a cunt

I suspected leave would win because the scottish referendum told me it would be close and the thing that would push them over the edge would be the fact that UK parliament already had the most power compared to european parliament so it was always considered much less of a risk. Surprised no one in the media foresaw this tbqh

>labour heartlands showing their support for leave, tory heartlands showing their support for leave.
not sure what you expected tbqh lad

;)

I see, you're jealous, because they speak proper english and don't have a red muslim major.

what even are you
explain why you have both

*short shifts*

Lots of Americans will be fine with "don't vote for Trump!"

but not many of them are going to be passionate at all about "vote for Hillary!"

and that's why Trump will win. Hillary 'supporters' don't really support her, they just prefer her over Trump, and they won't be driven to vote for her

Expect a LOT of protests from the left when Trump becomes president though.

ignorance is bliss

Why does Trump not give a fuck about global warming? Does he think it's some kind of scheme to surpress the poor oil companies by greenpeace?

It's the exact same thing as Brexit. The Remain camp was polling higher than Leave right up until the votes were cast, and it was the complacency of the Remain camp that cost them the campaign. The majority of Brits wanted to remain, but not enough of them could be bothered showing up to vote.

He will NOT win lad.
Would prefer him to win, Hillary is possibly the worst fucking candidate to ever run. Hope you seppos can prove me wrong

You know how people have two parents right?

he's an idiot

Have you ever been to Cardiff or Swansea, fampai? Fucking Muslims everywhere. Plus the Welsh are desperate to accept more migrants

Almost halloween
youtube.com/watch?v=tYc273hUBJ8

Global warming is a meme

He'll say whatever rorkes want to hear

America has a lot of coal miner runts who think global warming is a conspiracy to keep them from their shafts

partly this and also there's the whole more proof of her lies and corruption arising on a daily basis thing and that she shouldn't legally be allowed to run for president

tell that to nearly 40 degrees in the north of france

haha

Pretty much this, Trump will become the President despite the majority not wanting it.

black people are so cringey

no

SHE

Remember when everyone thought Dubya was really dumb and outrageous candidate for the POTUS.

>TRUMP OR HILLARY

'no'

>yank politics
Fuck off.