Alright anons, welcome to class again, now sit down and open up your introduction to computer science to page 69

Alright anons, welcome to class again, now sit down and open up your introduction to computer science to page 69.
Who can tell me about the 3 main loops and how they differ?

Uuuuhhhhhh.... the for loop uses counting until a certain value is reach
Aaah... a while loop uses a conditional expression and the do while is similar to the while loop except it executes code in the do block before checking the conditions are met.
Can we meet after class teacher? I need help with some topics.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You know, OP... I don't often say this for Sup Forums shitposts, but that girl is hot as FUCK. Literal 10

(Too bad they basically don't exist where I live...)

There's only one type of loop

while checks to see if parameters are met, and then repeats the action i side the loop until the parameters are no longer met
do-while is the same as while, but does the actions one time, and then checks to ser if the parameters are met
for uses a counter to perform the loop a specific number of times

MOAR

lexi belle teaches CS now?

Only goto and conditional goto exist

The almighty JMP

While; do: while the conditions evaluates to true, execute the statement

For i in range; do: executes a statement once for each integer i in a range

For each: executes the statement for each element in a set.

What about the until and do-while?

Reminder that Chad has dipped his raw cock in that pussy and plastered his semen on that womb more times than you have thought of doing it.

Well, it's not like she has a chance with me anyways.

I think she's a literal 6/10

Where do you live?

Eh, she's a solid 7. I reserve 6 and under for those I'd need to be in an altered state of mind to consider plowing

definitely falls in the bendable bucket, face looks like it might be a bit iffy close up, but would not kick out of bed

Which Blacked episode is this?

>literal 10
your taste, refine it. plebeian.

any of them with alexa grace

White women are gross.

unironically have a hot russian babe as a TA this semester and she's juicy as fuck

zipperheads are gross

sauce please.

>"Sorry m'lady, but I don't use outdated programming concepts. I write all my "loops", as you like to refer to them, using recursion in functional languages with tail call elimination."
>"If you want to know more about this "recursion", I suggest we meet at my place after class where I can explain the concept in detail."
>*tips fedora*
>*people start clapping*

fuck

I know a girl that looks just like her but even cuter. Gotta say, a lot of chinks are ugly, but Lucy and the girl I know shit on most white girls.

I've been with Whites and Asians, and there's simply no comparison. Asian women literally don't need to shave because they have nearly no body hair. White women's legs feel prickly because they're grossly hairy. Asians literally don't sweat and their skin is great. They don't get all saggy and wrinkly at 30 because they forgot to wear sunscreen once. White women have large, nasty feet. Asians have cute feminine feet.

I could go on, but I think this is enough.

Ikr

there was another blonde that looked even more like her tho

No, fuck off with your niggers.

You certainly know what your three loops are for *wink and smily dirty at her*

Your mouth, your anus, and your vagina.

How they differ? Well, your mouth is the moistest, followed by your vagina. And your anus is the tightest, followed again by your vagina.

But we waz kangz n shit

I don't like the sullen, callow insmouth faces, nor the fish smell or cigarettes stench (chinks especially)
I don't like their lumpy awkard bodies like a sack of potatoes.

Its only ruebenesque voluptuous euopean women for me.
im a nigger btw.

t. virgin

>mouth more wet than vagina
you're doing something wrong
>anus thighter than vagina
the anus gets streched and relaxed to the desired size. If you do it right and not forcefully fuck her when its not ready it isnt even that tight. In comparison to a well trained vagina that can hold your dick in just by contracting. Yes, you can contract the anus as well, but its not the same as much larger grip of a vagina.

(YOU)

>foreach is the third main loop
uhhh its just a syntax sugar for loop

Good for you, now fuck off.

>I'm a nig
That explains why you don't like Asians - they reject you.

Which brings me to the main reason why white women are gross: they take black cock. Asians don't.

>I can make vaginas drool
Sure you can. Mr. Hitch.

well you have the for loop which you can set a variable. then you have a while loop which you can use while a condition is true or false. then you have a goto loop which you can use a label for a block of code. then you have a cum loop where i basically just keep cumming in my pants.

Her shoes are ugly.

>Sure you can.
you cant?

There's a loop in my pants.

sad little white boy

also it seems v1 is no longer working

You are aware that Sup Forums is mostly just that, right? Just sad white boys.