>can choose a girl of any race of the world within my country
>and nobody gives a shit if you do procreate with them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=bpvkkQXyt-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wGhigjK8H2c&list=PL6haW0oqLRHCX8JfjvEdl4nynYKaqeKB4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ShxBeWdR9Y
sciencedatabaseonline.org/ADB1/Scientific Article JOFHS.pdf
gaucha.clicrbs.com.br/rs/noticia-aberta/rs-registra-duas-mortes-violentas-a-cada-3-horas-neste-fim-de-semana-176208.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

race mixers should be killed in most painful way

>turkey
>anti-race mixers
wew
What's next. a good greek economist?

Two points!

t*rks are not race mixed. they are bunch of anatolians who think they are mongols

kek

>go on interpals
>chat to some Turkish & Georgian qts
>they all look White European
>they look more European than Jews
>Sup Forumstards from United Shart of America give Turks all sort of racist slurs for no good reason

Sup Forumsacks not only never leave their basement, but they apparently also never leave their online hugbox.

t*rks deserve every hate they get tho. you would umderstand me if you live around them

maybe it's just Turkish men that are disgusting? all the premium qts pine after the BWC and so the men go into autist rage. I've found this to be the case with Pakistan and the Arabian Peninsula.

>be canadian
>but I actually can't do this because I'm an ugly assburger

interpals is shit anyway, the search engine doesn't even work properly

Sup Forums is more retarded than /x/

>believing that Sup Forums is white

Lad 2/3 of americans there are either Mexican or asian.

t. Mahmut

Race-mixers are shit. You should be destroyed huezil

Come and try.

t. Moor

They're more of a black and white mix aka Brasilians

and Mexicans.

Mexicans are White and Indios.

>be me
>masturbate

For me brazilians womens are just easy cum receptacles with big asses.

thank you for existing for sex but please keep your own bullshit for you.

In some strategic areas

youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

The same can be said here.

Aren' french woman the same, but with boobs?

Sepultura made growing up in Northern Ireland in the 90s seem like we had it easy..
God bless Brazil. Respect

french women have small boobies

More BR bands if you're interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpvkkQXyt-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wGhigjK8H2c&list=PL6haW0oqLRHCX8JfjvEdl4nynYKaqeKB4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ShxBeWdR9Y

Every french women i saw had big boobs tho.

>no girl will ever ever look at you like this

>white people
>in Brazil

Doubtful.

the only comparative study I'm aware of is this:
sciencedatabaseonline.org/ADB1/Scientific Article JOFHS.pdf

pic based on it but check the methods too

This, French girls are just fuck holes. They'll literally beg to be pounded by Africans, Arabs, and other Europeans..

fake study, friendo.

>Brazilians
>Human
Kuek

it is? then I guess I'm not aware of any reliable comparative data

It's my understanding that Brazil was and is far more racist than America and having children with people of darker skin color is one of the worst things a person can do and having lighter skin and a more European face is all Brazilians want.

Uhh no, we're not racist.

half of the threads brazilians make on Sup Forums are race related in some way or another...

>Sup Forums memes represent the entire country's opinion

half of the threads any flag makes on Sup Forums are race related in some way or another

the point is, if you don't want to be seen as racist then start by not filling the catalog with race bait threads, it's a small step forward but everything counts.

Again, autistic people making bait threads don't represents everyone's opinion. Not even here.

Also:

>getting triggered by bait threads

This site isn't for you.

I knew some Brazilians in college and they said its way more racist than America. You can pretty much see it without even living there, just look at who fills the favelas and the racial disparity in the economics of Brazil

That's not racism, though. Inequality of outcome isn't racist.

By that logic, nature is racist because Africa is such a shit-hole.

I'm saying this for you though, you seemed perturbed when the american called you racist.
up to you bro

US is as diverse as we are, the difference is that US is segregated as fuck, that's why everybody there seems to rate each other while here is pretty common to see sucessfull non-whites.

says that to your boomer grandma blacked by some jamaican in 1968.

But your point was that every BR here have some racial issue. Which is true here, but the country entirely doesn't give a shit.

>every BR here have some racial issue
literally never said that
i said that half of the threads made by brazilians on this board are race related, it could be one obsessed dude making all those threads which is probable, or not, or who knows

Sulistas, you can't expect much from them.

Kuruminhas are cute.
I wish I just had one indigenous girl, I don't even care about mixing my italian genes.

Are you feeling good on your shithole, square head?
Why so much hate? You should be grateful we let you wash our ground for 1000 bucks monthly.

gaucha.clicrbs.com.br/rs/noticia-aberta/rs-registra-duas-mortes-violentas-a-cada-3-horas-neste-fim-de-semana-176208.html

Go kill more people sulista and pay your debts.

>be swedish

So what? You can do the same here.

>be swedish
>can choose a girl
>no

>swedish men are rated the highest of all men in terms of attractiveness
Yes I can

Sweden is rated as in top 10 doesn't give you any particular reason you can. Supposably you look good, but how you look doesn't matter at all, that's why women in your country tend to racemix, same goes for the men, that's why they often choose asians.

It means it's easier to get with women of any race, obviously.

How is Brazil not more segregated than we are? All the non-European people pretty much live in the favelas and have no upward mobility opportunities besides crime

You misunderstand. It is racist to section off a people into poorer neighborhoods (favelas) which is what Brazil did, and it is racist to continually give them less opportunities (schools, no public assistance, stigmatized by the broader white culture while they steal the culture of the Africans and Natives). Brazil was founded as a racist society and it still is. Don't be fooled by the bunda bunda

nah it isnt since the poorer areas here arent exclusive to one race or ethnicity like in the US

>that's why women in your country tend to racemix

>All the non-European people pretty much live in the favelas and have no upward mobility opportunities besides crime
kek, then I wonder how the South has favelas

>Be British
>Can choose any race
>Choose anime

10% of the whites are poor in America, with blacks it's 20%

the blacks in america are 20% white and the natives in america are barely even native

the brittish might have not had a miscegenation culture like the Iberians but they didn't segregate that much more than colonizers in Brasil did