Coffee machines are technology

Does Sup Forums have a recommendation?

Tempted to get pic related and use compatibles or my own coffee in a reusable capsule

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180123070059&SearchText=nescafe
amazon.com/dp/B06XG2N6LT/ref=psdc_13397451_t1_B0194OCR9Y.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums now even has coffee machine shills
we've come a long way from guro guys

These threads are usually just an excuse to post high-IQ anime. You will see in a few posts.

Espresso maker with a good filter collection like pic related is the best option

you are all consumer whoores
i just get hot water from my fridge door and drop a few teabags in it

not a shill as a shill would not advertise reusable capsules that fuck the coffee companies business models

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180123070059&SearchText=nescafe

>consumer whoores
>uses a disgusting american style meme fridge with a shitty water dispenser

percolator, dont use milk or sugar, you babies

>mad you have to travel 3 miles with a bucket to get water
obsessed

i use a french press, it's a nice way of making coffee

Wow looks like cancer

Oh-nee-san umurin want 3d printed co-hee.

I have the same machine. I fucking love it. I use it at least 2-3 times a day. Hi-Line coffee pods are way cheaper to use if you want an easy-to-use, very non-eco-friendly method of espresso. Otherwise, they sell reuseable pods which is what I do. The upside to that is that I can use my own beans.

>Americans dont even have taps

I'm using this.

here in arizona the tap water tastes like dust so nobody drinks it.

Nespresso pods and tamped coffee in a traditional machine produce better "espresso" than reusuable capsules. But this detail is irrelevant if you planned to use lower quality coffee.

>2018
>not using a french press

enjoy your burnt bean

Don't fall for the capsule jew. Get a normal espresso machine that takes beans and grinds them.

You're right. If you're using reuseable pods without tampering them first, it's going to be weak shit. Which is why I use this: amazon.com/dp/B06XG2N6LT/ref=psdc_13397451_t1_B0194OCR9Y. Included a tamper.

get a Mr. coffee. coffee pods are trash

>not using a french press
>enjoy your burnt bean
Has nothing to do with brewing method.

>Does Sup Forums have a recommendation?
Yes.
Stop drinking shitty beverage.

Fukkin pleb

>latte art
I found DIY plans online! Anyone here tried making one?

I drink Tim Hortons, and Tasters Choice, you fucking hipsters.

French presses are great.

>more or less the same price as buying pods after factoring the cost of the lids and having to use more coffee than a nespresso pod
>still inferior crema and overall quality.
>if you don't buy preground you'll need a decent enough Burr grinder
what's the point? seems like the extra time isn't worth it and ruins the convenience of a nespresso machine which is really the only reason to buy one in the first place. might as well just use a real espresso machine.