youtube.com/watch?v=OE-YDaL_yIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_buzzwords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that wouldnt even do anything might as well tape monkey penises to the cables

Good idea. Thanks.
This will make millions.

I just spread peanut butter on top of the cables

>Not putting your cables in the fridge

Wrong. Good quality crystals (300$+) and good cable risers (900$+) make an enormous difference.

>not using phase change cooling on your cables
AHAHAHAH

ya sure they do those crystal have no connection to the wiring

My router has no connection to my laptop and it still does something

but it does thats the entire point of wifi

The crystal's as physically connected to the wiring as my laptop is to the router

This is nonsense. The only TRUE way to eliminate electrical noise is to enclose all your cabling in a mu-metal encased ultra high vacuum system.

the crystals are just taped to the wires the router and laptop are both complex pieces of equipment

Well a complex device like a laptop needs a complex companion, a mere cable on the other hand, I don't see why it shouldn't have a crystal companion

If it makes me feel better than its worth every penny.

(waiting for some head-fi nub who comes here and says that balanced xlr makes sound at least 25% more musical and clean over a 50cm cable)

A fucking ferrite bead would actually do something positive but fuck that, let's use random stones.

I can't tell who's trolling who

why to not link dickhead
and just admit the crystals are a big fat waste of money that have no effect on the cable

You obviously have absolutely no idea how crystal energy works

imagine eliminating as much electrical noise as possible then being like alright let's put on some lo fi hiphop study mix hahah

they are horseshit someone wanted top make a ton of money off of rocks so they made up a lie

lol@crystal energy. even scientific consensus has tried to look into this topic for decades, nothing has ever come up. but it's a nice money makin' business. gotta keep capitalism working

Maybe if you only ever used shitty Walmart crystals you'd think this. You'd see the difference with professional-grade ones

>someone wanted top make a ton of money off of rocks so they made up a lie

Fuck, why isn't it ever MY idea?

Cable crystals assist in the stabilisation of rotational velocidensity so your music files won't degrade (as quickly).

blah blah blah horseshit and such

You're the only one itt to have mentioned rocks. You keep bringing them up even though nobody ever claimed they did anything for audio equipment

they have them taped to the wires in plastic bags in the OP image

Make sure to only use cintamani stones charged by Light energies in the Agarthan tachyon chambers.
cintamani.space/Agartha.html
>only €180 a piece

Those are crystals

It's just like buying a platinum-certified PSU. A high-quality crystal makes a very visible difference. The people who think crystal energy isn't real are probably just bottlenecking their system with cheap ones

they are rocks

lmao

no

seems like a reasonable deal

> The people who think crystal energy isn't real are probably just bottlenecking their system with cheap ones
what about diamonds?

That point is stupid.
So does ferrite and it's directly affecting signal that goes through cable. Not defending magic stones, I know they don't do shit but that's not really because there is no connection to wiring.

>not having crystals and diamond cables in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=yQp0kAUth4o

Important question: if my cable crystal got lost in the mail, can I use a spare JO crystal, and if so, what is the ideal charge level?

Another mistake newbies do is buying their crystals used and not cleansing or recharging them. No shit they're not going to work right if all the energy is already used up

Don't forget to lubricate cable, so electrons flow smoothly.

>not lubing your endpoints with dielectric grease
Don't complain later when your cable tips get all corroded!

I actually do that, but I use contact cleaner.

KEEEKKKKKKKK

What is this

Do people actually do this

Yes they also buy 10,000 dollar audio cables and 100k speakers
audiotism has no limits

pretty much no point unless coupled with the brass screw tweak.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpa_4Lao2z0
youtube.com/watch?v=qhlDrLKBmXA

machinadynamica.com/

It's money laundering. Could've saved you a thread.

It works but you have to wear them while jacking it with a bud first to change them.

thicker, not that expensive, cables are good
anyone who spends more than $50 on cables however is an imbecile

Exactly. These bullshit overpriced items are ideal for money laundering.

See

man that's real dedication to throwing away your retirement savings

Having emergency dose of meth hidden in plain sight is priceless.

i legitmately thought he had a fucking snake under his bed when he was showing off the blue cable

jesus christ

do you trip over it a lot?

Nufag

"Electricity is Farts"
-Europeans

Audiophiles should commit mass suicide.

They increase the value of cables for some weird enthusiasts.

...... CRYSTAL EMBOSSED SPEAKERS

can someone please explain to a brainlet what money laundering is and how to do it

Underrated post

Crystals are critical.

Take note guys. this is how you bait a shitposter

Silicon based grease applied externally to the entire length of the cable in a 5 micron thick layer is far more efficient. Cable crystals are an obsolete technology now.

Imagine you're selling illegal goods, or you have a large sum illegally obtained cash or bitcoin. You need to justify the income in the eyes of the government, so you tell people to purchase your stupid beads from your website, then you give them the illegal goods/cash/bitcoin. This way the government knows you made the money by selling your magic beads.

This man clearly enjoys the smell of his own farts

Big trouble if you're stung.

Sorry I am currently learning about networking and we learned about how utp cables are twisted so as to help cancel out noise. Would this cable not act as an antenna?

>not charging your crystals and yourself with ORGONE energy prior to a listening session

YEP, WE GOT A BUNCH OF FUCKING REICHLETS IN THIS THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=OE-YDaL_yIg

Make sure you use as much of these as possible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_buzzwords

:^)

The accent is amazing and I love this man for it.

What happens if I use all of them at once?