Sweden makes have about wwi

> Sweden makes have about wwi
> Doesn't include France
> Includes America

Wtf? I hate Sweden now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget that 80% of all players are non-white.

without Russia either

and the American guy is black

Let's not forgot our Russian and Serbian allies, instigators to all of this in some ways.

But nope, let's empty the game from them so we can insert Italy, America and the bedouins in there.

>videogames
go back to your containment board Sup Forumsermin

France will be in the single player and added later as a DLC. They better keep some content if they want people to buy their DLCs, it will probably be the same for Russia.

America won the war though, to not include them would be ridiculous.

so did uh......... france???

France got saved by the US.

Russia will have their own DLC and so will France. Bullshit like this was to be expected from EA.
Also, you can't expect normies to know a single thing about history. They'd flip out if the US wasn't included in the main game. Sad really.

More like BBC 1 amirite

>even the German soldier is black
Did Germany ever bring soldiers from Kamerun, Togoland and Deutsch Ostafrika to fight in the European Western front?

Don't know, but the African conscripts fought for their respective colonial owners in various African places.

As for those who fought in Europe, well, the tirailleurs sénégalais are the most famous ones, but I don't know if other countries than France used Africans. You can be pretty sure that the French DLC will include those.

Ottoman uniforms dont match and they are not manly enough

Sweden,you had one job

It's bullshit though, including the US but not France is just ridiculous pandering because America's market is so huge.

no

Swedes also made Stellaris.. when you choose an emblem for your empire there's like 4 variations of islamic crescents, a literal star of David, yet they didn't even dare to include a plus, way too oppressing and could be interpreted as a cross.

What in the fuck is wrong with Sweden?

I bet this guy will be featured for the Russians.

Nigga Germans is fucking funny tbqh

The black guys unit fought mostly under French command because we wuz racis n sheeet.

Actually, the german threat had been warded from France by the second battle of the Marne, in which the germans had exhuasted themselves, and the french were now freed from the constant assaults to pummel the germans back in the Hundred Days' offensive.

America contributed only in that it promoted brash and foolish decisions within the germans, and boosted the morale for the Entente.

Also the game just looks boring for some reason.. vehicles handle like shit.. the movement is weird.. etc.

Nope why would you even do that if you aren't to honorless to fight yourself, like the Frogs for example.

They were moving their eastern front troops to the west. The war would have dragged on longer if not been a loss if we hadn't started dumping troops and equipment into France.

That's what I thought.

Yeah, other than African scenarios I'd expect to only see some Algerians and Sub-Saharan Africans fighting for France and, at most, one or two Indian characters for the UK.

Well, to be fair, Germany did have a lot more manpower than France ever since the unification. That was one of the French attempts to even things up.

You did that during WW2 tho.

France is going to be day one DLC

Yeah well everyone else did it too then. Principles are nice but when half the world comes down guns blazing on you I guess you start to think a bit more pragmatically.

>They were moving their eastern front troops to the west.
They'd recommissioning their troops from the east to the west since months already, aside from the little contingents that had to remain there to occupy their new lands.
Germany knew that they'd have this numeric advantage for barely months though, which is why they shifted into a fully-offensive tactic, as a means to end France before America might arrive (but were halted again at the Marne) with the Luddendorf offensives.

So the arrival of America was more of an incentive for the germans to "alea jacta est" their shit, than really an important factor on the battlefield.

Thanks for the supplies though.

Will they include Rhineland sex units?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

it would have been a good thing. the germans would have really felt that they lost and would have accepted the punishment. No more wwII. or if there was any, germany would have been on our side but against the soviets.

You hired Poles though, by promising them their land, and Lithuanians too.

Conform to what you preach Germany yo.

Pay DLC or free? If it's free why have it as DLC if it's pay why the Fuck not include in the game people just payed for.

>immediatly switches his opinion

lmao

>You hired Poles though
We hired ourselves.

Fuck Entente and French rusofilizm.

How rude.

collabos

>muh games

Disgraceful tbqh. At least they were sterilised

No

The game is just a massive shitfest of political correctness (or, at this point, I'd even go as far as call it politically correct revisionism) and Murrican education.

Poles were German citizens then, same as Lithuanians. They lived in the German homeland so it was fair game. The French sissies on the other hand imported their bulls from Africa so they wouldn't have to do all that icky yucky fighting all by themselves.

Paid DLC obviously, it's EA. Other separate, paid DLCs will be the Eastern Front, the Russian Revolution and maybe even some shit including the Japan or the Chinese Warlords.

our niggers were mostly used to occupy your land. we knew it would appease you.

Nice revisionist history there, I bet you won WWII in your historybooks too.

Utterly pathetic, having to pay extra to get the full game when they already have the finished content is just totally ridiculous

They did.

Oh don't pretend that Von Lettow wasn't fighting his wars with black soldiers.

Hell, you'd have even imported black soldiers too had we not blockaded the north sea.

I didn't realize the whole world was African and that they were the main aggressors in WWI. Thanks for opening my eyes up Sweden. Africans truly are savages.

They will undoubtedly release lots of new maps as well.

I'm just waiting for a full fledged Battlefield 1942 remake. I would gladly pay for all the DLC for that.

What was he supposed to do? Slingshot rocks at you with the ten German men he had in the colonies?

it's EA

They keep taking corporate judaism to levels previously unseen. They're not the only ones though, most vidya producers and publishers nowadays do the same thing. They do it because they can get away with it; idiots will literally pay over $100 for an underwhelming game nowadays, and then invest a further $50 on DLC. Meanwhile, 15 years ago the highest total cost you could ever expect to pay for any game (including all expansions) would be something like $50, and that was if you bought an expansion (which, back then, contained a fuckton of content, unlike DLCs today).

ah, the fabled african american australian anzac

According to your logic on things, yes.

Is anyone else going to get titanfall 2?

fuck Anglo scum desu

The colonial natives can defend their home country or turf or whatever they like to call it while the Europeans should've done the same in Europe.
It's not that hard to understand.

Poland stronk

Is the beta good?

Well?

Why so many black people

We saved you toilet cleaners

its a video game get over it

>We saved you
From relevance and independence

At least four times since 1700 to 1950

>Sweden makes have about wwi
What a laughable statement
This game has nothing to do with WWI except for assets, it's just another battefield shit

Don't forget everybody has a personal machine gun to carry around.

>no france
good job

>it's a WW1 game
>automatic weapons everywhere

Why don't you make your own game?

That's what I thought.