Python feels so limiting after learning C

I used to be a filthy pajeet and only know Python, but after learning C, it feels so limiting.

I used to be a filthy pajeet and only know C and Python, but after learning [actually good language here], it feels so limiting.

What is an actually good language then, user?

considering he's not confident enough in his choice to put it in his post, he's obviously just fishing for (you)s

In what ways. I'm curious to hear what the brainlet has to say.

One that is feature complete enough that you are not tempted to move bigger parts of your software into some scriptshit and then spend the rest of your life moving the bottleneck.

Also, is not right, but give me your (You)s.

One way is you need to import 500 libraries in python to do something that's in C's stdio.h

Because it is. Once you git really gud with pointers, stopping using them feels like a major limitation.
For me at least it's so, thinking using pointers is easier for me.

Name one example.

how is he not right lmao what's your """actually good language"""
or are you just another pretentious jobless hipster

C++ and C#, obviously, dear Cnile

>reddit spacing your code

But literally anything compiled that isn't as half-assed as C goes.

python exposes pointers via id(), libpython via ctypes.pythonapi, and libc by ctypes.CDLL("libc.so.6") if you want to be a tryhard

its not the language that makes you pajeet, its how you program that makes
you a pajeet.

Sometimes other languages are unavoidable, especially in the work office context, but C, Go and Limbo are the best languages for now

shut up, Pike
Unfortunately, some languages embrace patterns that automatically make you a pajeet.

true, but programming languages are tools, people who get stuck thinking in a
programming language aren't truly programmers, just your stereotypical "coder"
monkey.

I don't mean programming anti-patterns, I mean software engineering anti-patterns.
They actually influence the quality of software.

python would be better if they would use brackets like C does. Then you don't have to deal with all those silly white space errors.

C would be better if they would use white space like python does. The you don't have to deal with all those silly bracket errors.

Python can do everything C can do though. You're just too retarded to know how to write Python extensions in C.

>bracket errors
you are not for programming my dude
leave and never return

It's obviously a shitpost for Syntax is the least of Pythons problems.