Tfw I eat entire fridge again

>tfw I eat entire fridge again

Seriously guys, this is fucking bad (5000cal) No friends , interests lead to this.

Go run naked, you'll lose 5000cal easy.

Why naked ?

I'll be ur internet friend. I also have no friends. Well fill out my friend survey

>age
>main interest
>amount of time spent on Sup Forums

Your body wastes more energy if you're feeling cold.

Damn in commieblock area they just laugh at me or kill me, sorry.

I know your pain ;_;

I know this is gay as fuck but keeping pictures of fit people around you helps a lot

t. 21 km runner who is 20 kg over his ideal weight and is on diet

How can you run 21km ? My record is 5-6km on an irregular path

First he runs 5km, then he keeps running

I know how you feel fatbro.
I tried to start growing Kale in my garden because I thought it would encourage me to eat more healthily.
I ended up trying to make a Kale sandwich after my plants had grown but it was disgusting. I ripped out the entire plant that had grown for weeks and buried raw bacon in the soil then ate it, pretending that was my Kale. Got really sick and told myself 'I am alergic to Kale' so stopped eating it.
So far today I have eaten

3 tins of baked beans
8 slices of toast
3 tablespoons of butter
a tin of spaghetti hoops
a bowl of pasta
a jar of pasta sauce mixed with baked beans
half a bottle of HP sauce
2 Mars Bars
a small wooden stick that I used to pry open a tin of beans
a bag of Haribo

I hate myself.

Life is shit

>tfw I eat entire fridge again
Shouldn't it be a crime when your fellow countryman spams a series of "LE RUSSIAN POOR MEAL" threads

As a trap who has little or no desire to trap, this is perfect.

This is misleading, a mean looking face is often more attractive than a kind looking face. Babyface is a death sentence for a man, whereas faces like Jon Hamm, Daniel Day Lewis, Jeremy Irons make life easy mode for them.

What this clumsy article should say is "ugly-looking" mugs

>Danish intellect

>October 2013
>88kgs at 195cm
>September 2016
>105kg

You have to cut out the needless carbs, sugars and fats in your diet m8. You're going to keep packing on the pounds if you don't stop buying crap.

Cut out those carbs holy bejeezus lad

I was like 130kgs 1 year and 3 months ago

Now I'm 78kgs

Don't be such a lazy fucc

I want to feast like a wealthy Russian.

stop eating and exercise if you can't do that then you are hopeless

5000 cal is nothing, that's like one strawberry.

It's all relative, m8.

Literally a human garbage disposal unit
W E W
E
W

Everytime u call someone a human garbage disposal unit, u internalize a small portion of that identity

Changes in energy are not relative.

What this should even mean

>Summer of 2009
>80kg, 180cm, fit as fuck
>September 2016
>110kg fatso

Fuck this gay earth

I do t know

I have eaten today.

Rice 2 bowls
spicy Sauce to eat it with and maybe 2 hours after i will sleep.

How the hell you can feel ample appetite like that? I wanna experience that feeling

>all the fat people itt are non Americans
Damn, really made me think.

tbн I don't get it, how is it even possible not to be able to stop eating? Have you no willpower whatsoever? Are you 10 y.o. girls?

>tfw on a cut
>let myself go this week because I went through some shit
>gained 2kg

FUCK ME. It's going all off this week again

Go to the middle of nowhere and do it.

iktf lad.

I'm 176kg skinnyfat and it's just too easy to gain weight.

lads I have the opposite problem. No matter how much I eat I never gain weight. I'm a bloody stick. It's not like I don't eat much either.

>spaghetti hoops

Those are just sick self hating people having only pleasure stuffing their limitless stomache with random greasy sweet garbage. Only thing we can do is to go on TV show to debate how they comfortable with their bodies and dying of heart attack at 35 is totally fine because they are free to do so.

It's the same with fap. When you have nothing to do you just eat or fap.

I used to think I could just eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight too. That was until I hung out with a fat guy and watched his eating habits.

If I were to eat until I'm satiated, I would have 2 or 3 meals a day max, but this guy just didn't stop eating. Over the course of around three hours, we went out to get pizza, and then in addition he had: 2 cans of Vienna sausages, 2 apples, 1/3rd of a loaf of bread, and some tortillas. Every 15 minutes or so he would have another snack ready for himself. It was a really gross, eye-opening experience.

yeah i suppose you're right. It's like there's no modicum of self control. I can't imagine being in a constant and unattainable state of hunger.

Get a grip of yourself.

Burn more than you take in. Yes you might have to cut back a lot but you prevent a lot of costly health problems staying in shape if you're a pleb.

It's simple: you're not eating enough to gain.

How many meals do you eat a day? What do they consist of? Do you smoke?

A lot of factors play in.

The easiest thing I can suggest: increase protein intake and good carbs.

It's fucking hard alright. I'm a fat bastard 185cm 118kg. I just swept the back patio. Took me two sodding hours with rests. I feel a tiny bit better for it though.