So this wasn't a gimmicky meme

Thoughts? I actually kind of like it. It's a gimmick phone. But it's a cool gimmick phone. youtu.be/jpdR-bdV08c

Other urls found in this thread:

hackread.com/chinese-android-smartphones-sending-data-to-china/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dual phone
>get a call
>hold one on each ear
>stereo 96kbps audio
>dual mic
>no hands

I think it would've been cooler if the second screen could slide out instead of fold.
Folding a dual-screen backwards to show others what you see has never been that appealing to me.

now make the one that's folded like 6 times and can get me super portable 24" screen

but... why?

Pretty cool gimmick, but the bezel is in the way. The idea of flexible displays makes me a little more excited. And Android is pretty shit so that's about it when it comes to multitasking.

manufacturers told people that they wanted a "foldable phone"
people then said that they wanted a "foldable phone"
other manufacturers had to be the first out the door with a "foldable phone"
but the other manufacturers only wanted to use the term, not the idea that people were told that they wanted

>it's literally two phones held together with plastic

>people want foldable phones
>some random chink company makes two phones in one
>people actually want a gameboy SP style fold with a flexible screen, without bezel, and non-intrusive hinge
>apple will be the only one to do it and itards will think Samsung got btfo again

I was shilled into your video OP, was worth the laugh.

The only smart way to do this is with a Z-fold.

this, I cringed when he started playing a video across both screens and the letterboxing was so bad he could have just used 1 screen and got a better result

I kind of wish it was the same thickness on both sides, put a big battery in one side, and the electronics in the other.

Funnily enough I have a budget ZTE phone that has 4K MaH battery.

Microsoft will do it better with the Surface Phone

>hinges
Microsoft will fuck it up. It looks like they're not even using OLED.

>Going back to 4:3

Reminder not to buy Chinese garbage:

hackread.com/chinese-android-smartphones-sending-data-to-china/

>wanting OLED
nice burn-in faggot

It's actually flexible. Otherwise you just have two screens that will slap against shit and break.

>staring at the same screen for hours, disturbing the phone slightly so it doesn't sleep

It depends on the workload, dumbass.

wow, have to skip to half the video for the nigger to even turn the fucking thing on.

kill yourself.

I don't care what you say, I'M BUYING IT

I want it but I'm alright with my PRIV for now

Did you think....that might've been the point?

>Microsoft
>Phone

Things that would've made me buy this phone:

1.If it had a much bigger battery. Talking like 10000mah. Why not? They have the room behind the other screen.

2. If you could fold the phone the opposite way and close it up.

The idea sounds awesome and I would love to multitask on one. Full screen video in one side while doing other stuff in the other. It could be great. Just not the way they did it.

dumbass the screen consumes the MOST ofa smartphone's battery

If you could close it and it woke on open(with he ability to disable the second screen and fold it to the back) it would be a 100% buy.

all I want is a yotaphone inspired galaxy note

It's burn-out.

>drop
>phone snaps in two, doesn't want to work anymore

The only appeal it has is playing DS games on it

Not when you are running tons of benchmarks and games to test your shiny new phone.

dual screen foldable is a meme. call me when it's one.