Wiki told me that I share a common language with the hindues

Wiki told me that I share a common language with the hindues
Yet we are very different physically. What happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Human_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

language =/= genes

Hindooz

Yes but how we can speak a common language with them ?

but that guy looks 100% french

because it had evolved from latin

Spanish = some Italians forced it on Iberians who forced it on Natives and now only brown people speak Spanish

Hindi = small group of whites forced IE on subcons and now only street shitters speak Hindi

They aren't so different.
But yeah from the little I do know, Hindi shares some impressive characteristics with European languages.
You might want to have a look at this article as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Human_language

Shart-in-marts don't know basic history. The Indo-Europeans were never white - they were tan nomads spread out from the Caucasus to Europe and Asia, but BOTH these regions already had people settled. In India there were the people of the Indus Valley Civilization; in Europe just tribes of savages. Europeans are nothing like the original Indo-Europeans genetically.

This is what "Aryans" looked like in 2200 BC, when the word 'Arya' became a group classification and European animals were sharting themselves as they are now.

>implying we are related to indo-shitter-europoopeans in any shape or form

Just no. Delet this.

"White"...

>Shart-in-marts don't know basic history.
People can see your flag, Reddit.
>The Indo-Europeans were never white
No, they were White. Come up better bait, Reddit.

Kumar Dev Raj, you forgot the Afghans who stayed in Gandhara and never descended into India. Those who didn't mix with Arabs later are white people. Also, the art on your pic is Gupta-inspired at the very least.

You might not be related linguistically to Europeans and Indians but Hungarians look like gypsies so you're definitely related to Indians genetically.

lol I don't know why I bother. There's a reason white shart-in-marts are economic slaves who shit themselves and are worthless except to leech off welfare. They're genetically subhuman. Never have they accomplished a civilization of their own and could at best copy Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Indian achievements. That's why animals like you and Hitler always resort to "WE WUZ", because you were never anything to begin with and never will be.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of gunshots and yellings of DINDU NUFFIN

please, could you try again?

>No, they were White
The corpse found in the kurgan tombs are anything but white in the Sup Forums sense. Blonde people are those from the PIE substrate

>Europeans are nothing like the original Indo-Europeans genetically.

good joke m8

lmao he's right dumb sharter

t. superpower in 2030

You're making me cringe.

Afghans saw successive invasions from Greeks, Turks, and almost every other group. Gandhara isn't even in Afghanistan, fucking retard; but yes, it too was under the Greeks at one point - OVER 1,500 YEARS AFTER INDO-EUROPEAN MIGRATIONS.

European savages invented these theories because Hitler and co realized they had no ancient civilizations of their own to be proud of, and therefore tried to claim everyone from ancient Egyptians to the Chinese.

Indo-Europeans were not a really populous group if we stand by the common theory that they were nomadic shepherds, how could have they changed the genetic pool of the far more populous Paleolithic farmers of Europe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Have you been outside? Every major industry from Silicon Valley to Medicine is dominated by Indians and other non-"white" immigrant in this country. Shart-in-marts are absolutely worthless.

>we are very different physically
I wouldn't be so sure, francoise

I debated with Italians before and I learned that Italians make up facts, present false evidence, and straight up lie. Italians are scummy people.

>Shart-in-marts are absolutely worthless.
Yes you are.

You're almost as bad as that German "I am a Greek" shitposter.

Sorry, I meant 2200 years ago, shortly after Buddha, not 2200 BC.

My point was the 'Arya' didn't become a group classification until well at least 1000 years after Indo-European migration into India. By then Indo-Europeans and the people of the IVC had already heavily mixed and become a single people.

>I'm absolutely unable to make a counterargument so I'll resort to the good old "poisoning the well" logical fallacy

Well, to be fair, North Indians have steppe-nigger ancestry superior to Persians et al, and almost comparable to North Eastern Europeans.
But most of their Caucasoid ancestry is still a much older Middle Eastern Caucasus derived element, that makes up most of so called ANI.

>Italians are scummy people.
He isn't entirely wrong, what with la Cosa Nostra thing still going on.

Another "We wuz" thread for Nordic and Germanic trash

Do they walk using their four legs? Do they fly? Are they able to breathe under the water? Can they lay eggs?

No. So they are humans like you. They use a language related to yours because like every human (generally) they are able to speak and communicate. The rest is history and geo-politics...

Podemos please go

they got cucked

Many North Europeans look like them when tanned including me.

nice tits

poo

If you can tan you aren't white, buddy. Also, I guess they also tanned their curly hair and dark eyes.

LOL you're fucking delusional if you think they look more like tanned north Europeans than Middle Easterners.
Of course they're Caucasoids, but claiming they looked Scandi is the epitome of stupidity.