Why are Americans so loud?

Why are Americans so loud?
Not only do they talk louder than the rest of the world but they laugh louder too and whenever they see something they like or that excites them they start screaming "OOOOOOOH" for some reason. Why is that?
Also, there seems to be a certain breed of American that inserts the word "fucking" after every other word in their sentences, I can't take these people seriously when they do that because it sounds ridiculous. Why do they do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please respond

Oooohoooo. Fuck yea bro.

Cyka

Because we can. We have a lot to be excited about

what does that feel like?

When you're in charge you can do whatever the fuck you want

me speaking to my Italian friend

Why is it that Americans in the media sound quite normal, but every time I meet one irl they are the most obnoxious people ever?

surface level entertainment media is typically loud, shitty, and obnoxtious here. Most people are too stupid to notice.

You get told to speak up of you're too quiet, but rarely get told to quiet down if you're loud. As a result, most loud people go through life blissfully unaware.

Some people just don't give a fuck though.

Its like the bliss that a dog, or a child feels.

they are really big children

same with the wearing sunglasses everywhere, it looks retarded but there it is considered cool

I am generally very soft-spoken

If you come here I can whisper sweet nothings into your ear and then clap when I'm finished

Everytime I visit America they always loudly point out my accent

Selection bias. You don't notice the ones that aren't being noticeable, by definition.

shut up runt

This

Children have high level of fluid intelligence, best learners in the world. If americans were actually like children america would be a utopia. In fact looking down on children is really a childish thing when you think about it. Every 8 year old thinks hes better than a 5 year old but every adult knows they both don't know shit.

>I can whisper sweet nothings into your ear
Do you have your own ASMR channel?

>That explains those ponies
>writes in diary

There's a difference between being childish and being a queer. You fucking I don't even know, space person?

They can't be louder and more obnoxious than us Germans.

Chinese and Spaniards are worse.

I don't fuckin know, you gotta be loud here to get noticed.

>i.e. BLM, Trump, Westboro Baptist

Do Americans really talk to complete strangers?

You are wrong. They are.

yeah lol

I was in cancun and this american lady started telling me her life story, I was like dude wtf I don't care

also, I want to add that it seems, for me at least, that the older they are they more careless they become with their conversation. This lady must of been in her 50's or something and just telling me about her mortgage and other nonsense.

because everybody here is always trying to talk over each other so you have to learn to assert yourself.

>Americans
>Loud
You clearly never met a Brazilian

she was coming on to you, sperglord.

But Brazilians are americans.

Only when it's convenient for north muricans.

you would be excited too if you lived in the greatest country on earth
youtu.be/U1mlCPMYtPk

We call those "yankees"
Although to you we're all yankees so never mind

It's the end result of hundreds of years of people talking over each other in isolation from Europe.

Here, have an actual serious answer:

Americans are obsessed with "clarity" in speech, thats why such huge numbers of us have no regional variation in speech. The """general American""" (which is basically a mishmash of different American accents spread by radio and TV that is invasive to pretty much everywhere in the US besides the midwest) accent is what we percieve to be the "clearest" form of speaking. The loudness is due to that, speaking loudly is for clarity as anything else is seen as mumbling.

So basically, we have autism.

trust me we're louder

cool

>same with the wearing sunglasses everywhere, it looks retarded but there it is considered cool
Maybe because we actually get sunlight

This is a good argument.

I unironically believe that, while brits are the supposed fathers of the USA, what's stronger is our subliminal influence that effects everything in america.

Being loud, wearing shoes inside are things people complains here like they're american, but we spaniards do it too. Even the sunglasses thing, maybe it's not like in the USA but they're certainly more popular than in the rest of Europe.

could be since pretty much the whole of the usa used to be spanish

as a thank you they treat our most appreciated ex colony like shit

We wear shoes inside as well, man. And Sunglasses are too new for the Spanish to really claim an influence over.