If apple started selling their own firewood how would it constantly overheating and thermal throttling...

If apple started selling their own firewood how would it constantly overheating and thermal throttling benefit/misfortune the end user?

but apple doesn't sell firewood and firewood isn't capable of overheating/thermal throttling

what a retarded argument

>"if"

Also I think you underestimate apple too much, literally everything they sell constantly overheat and thermal throttle.

an "if" is meaningless if it is completely ridiculous

I don't know senpai, remember the trashcan and videogame console they made? Apple has coin and is not afraid of trying new things.

Isn't their CEO literally gay?

so you're saying apple is going to sell firewood

hot dog this apple firewood burns for half the time and its only 50 dollars a peice!!!!

They might, wouldn't you be curious to own firewood that constantly overheats and thermal throttles?

how do you suggest firewood overheats and thermal throttles?

You'd get more heat out of burning the packaging instead.

he ia making a really shit joke and insisting on it cause he thinks no one got it the first time when really everyone got it and no one laughed

>If apple started selling their own firewood how would it constantly overheating and thermal throttling benefit/misfortune the end user?

>If
Apple DOESN'T make firewood?

They should
constantly overheating: more warmth
constantly thermal throttling: ????

>t. tim cuck

dont blame me for you bad comedy buster brown

>apple doesn't sell firewood

>constantly thermal throttling: ????
Constant temperature and longer duration

>also constantly overheats
is this how we all die?

Well, it's a better option than burning coal.

>apple
>isn't capable of overheating/thermal throttling
Pick one.

>applel

>21 posts
>7 posters
Rakeesh, you know that we can see through your marketing spam right? The only thing that overheats and thermal throttles is your fucking brain, must be real hot outside it New Poodeli?