When did everything go so wrong?

When did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When we funded Columbus. There's nothing of worth west of the Canary Islands, we should have kept our business in Europe.

Everything will be fine dont worry

all,fucking mistake...andalusians mixed with indigenous people and now they come here and rob our jobs with 20% unemployment

Spain there's the problem

We were dumb I guess

Discovering the Americas is what made Spain rich and relevant, had it not happen you would be Poland-tier as of now

>Spain
*andalusians with indegenous people.
what do you expect bro?

>Discovering the Americas is what made Spain rich and relevant
we are nor rich...
>had it not happen you would be Poland-tier as of now
we are poland tier even worse .

Iberians can't into industrial revolution

>had it not happen you would be Poland-tier as of now
how? poland is the same level than us idiot.

>we

>we

in 1492

No your not rich
You wasted all of that money in ships for the British to target practice

who cares your opinon?

Napoleon happened

:^) butthurt that fast
Relax lad

Spain should have taken over French teretorries too so they wouldn't speak some gay language this day

We as country,is not like I did something

Too much gold/silver
They crashed their market with no survivors

Also half the Spanish Armada sunk during a storm and then they got rekt by the British so dumb luck too I guess

>Spain rich and relevant
fucking joke lad truly shithole ,trust me i will move to USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

nah, they even lost more ships than we did and we didn't need the help of a storm

The fault was lies in the Monarchy. After Felipe II, Spanish monarchs were weak and lack the resolve to accomplish anything so they gave all the decision making power to a bunch of bureaucratic noblemen called "validos". The beginning of the end was not Rocroi but actually the war of Succession that ended in 1700 putting Felipe V in power. The change of dynasties from Habsburg to Borbon was the final nail in the coffin. After that Spain would never be a global power.