Welcome to the botnet

Welcome to the botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
youtube.com/watch?v=FykAsTK06wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

Kek explain to me how this is a botnet though? Is anything that is mainstream just considered a botnet by Sup Forums? It's literally half physical

You have to log in with your google phone when you enter the store.

OK?

>cia nigger

M8 ur google or apple phone know where you are whether you enter it in something or not

So you're saying they can use your phone's proecssing power for as long as they want after you've gone to the store or what?

but they don't know what you're buying

The store has about 5500 cameras in it. Once the tracking tech is fully developed itll be deployed worldwide by everything

test

So what's the capacity of the store? could a mob of people enter and overwhelm the system? Or do they control how many people can enter at once at some threshold?

>no lines
>people waiting in line

>the jews now know that I regularly buy bread and milk

oh god pol was right

Ever played with that akinator?
Imagine a much more powerful version, able to extrapolate everything out of you just by the way you walk, what you look at, and what you buy.
This store will slowly but surely evolve into a terrifying AI trap, able to influence you to buy everything they want you to buy.

Good thing I'm not stupid enough to be influenced into buying things I don't want.

Why is Hillary Banks stealing a sandwich? Has Uncle Phil's death actually lead to her being this broke? I mean she has talk show and shit.

Are you?

Engaget said it's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=FykAsTK06wc

A botnetis anything that might use you and your information for advertising, data mining or surveillance. Unlike a real botnet, your computer isn't necessarily enslaved to do evil bidding over the Internet, rather you are the slave.

>checking accounts

is this serious? where do people deposit their money from jobs?

>what if i pick something up and change my mind?

why are they bot neting you instead of just buying rfid chips for food?

Oh gawd that video. If you don't have a checking account, a phone, god forbid you are homeless or can only afford these items with foodstamps...not Amazon's problem.

Stocking still needs to happen by a human, and they clearly have at least one person to supervise the store. I'm more interested in how they are training these people to handle fraud (identity theft), clear cases of theft (camera infers you stealing), and stealing while fooling sensors.

WHY DID YOU POST THIS I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

DELET

think about all those missing checking accounts goy, how do these people get their checks deposited?

Why is that nigger stealing food?

She’s doing it so she can escape the mundane trivialities of live. To stop the suffering for a fleeting moment before descending into chaos again.

nogs don't have jobs

hispanics do

Why is that nigger so... cute?

The only people triggered by this are fucking retards. Bitching about muh economy and muh unemployment. Who's the gommie now faggot? kys

because it's not a purebred nigger

>there are 150 cameras embedded in the ceiling
>tracks your purchases
>recommends you more, similar purchases for when you go shopping on Amazon
>but lol it's totally not botnet or anything lol

>for the premier

It always makes me happy whenever I see someone actually tell apart the mulatto. Most Americans are idiots who label anyone with a drop of black lineage just "Black"

How does this work?

The botnet is already there.
Check out the recommendation on the amazon home page. Lots of shit amazon shouldn't know about there.

> companies that should fuck off list:
> facebook
> google
> + amazon

download an app that helps the store sensors and cameras to track what you pick up
people without smartphones and poor's with food stamps not welcome

>just walk out
>walk
Fucken racists

>open store with no employees in non-white country
>everything gone in an hour

*HuWhite

back to pol with you

Umm....... no sweetie.

How does it check that you have an amazon account? Since everything's wireless it must have a bunch of wiggle room and vulnerable angles. What if you came with a fake bag and entered at about the same time as another customer, grabbed shit and walked out?

>What if you came with a fake bag and entered at about the same time as another customer, grabbed shit and walked out?
they'd have 500 camera angles on you, so they'd pick the best one and send it to the police.

What if you'd wear a $5 IRhat?
I bet this place is gonna be guarded to the teeths and look like an east european mall or you'll actually be able to eat for free.

the store is going to be illuminated anyway and most quality cameras have IR cutoffs.

> to eat for free
Hey, great idea.
- Keep a product on a shelf
- Just chew it
- Walk away
Computer vision systems won't recognize it.

Time to meme effay into making t-juction makeup a thing then.
Or yeah, keep getting freebies from analog markets. It just got me thinking when I thought how dumb the system is.

>turn a video that's supposed to be about new tech and spin it into a racism debate, instantly branding all non-whites as inherently poor in an attempt to show you that the system is racist by default
The absolute state of American politics, holy shit

The only part that interests me is how long Amazon is going to decide to keep it up before closing it. The chances of it making any money after all is said and done is very little. Regular grocery stores already only make pennies for each product sold, and it's not because of having to pay a bunch of minimum wage workers. Amazon will eventually have to carry the same amount of overhead, even with "just walk out" which is just a gimmick desu.

PUT IT BACK SHANIQUA!

>mulatto women

Groceries have a low margin but information is sold for a huge profit. This will be very profitable. Welcome to the New World Order. Now shut up and do what I say or starve slave.

> They don't know what you're buying
This has to be b8.

Some of God's most beautiful creations.

I leave my phone at home more than half the time I go out. They think I am a shut in.

Roy from IT crowd?

>usa
>white

Can you explain the picture please?
Who's the mulatto?
The woman or the kids?

If you eat a single raisin from the grape before putting it back?

Or do they not sell fruits?

South African here. An hour is a high estimate.

Cannot wait until a mob of hooded melanin enriched folks raids one of these stores at night

>wear makeup prosthetics that change the shape of the face
>grab stuff and walk out
>facial recognition is now useless
How would they prevent that?

>save time! no checkout!
>wait, before you enter, please pull out your phone, log into an app with a longass password and enable all the security clearances.
>have to revoke all permissions once you get out

Kill yourself my good goy

Actually all 3 are mulatto

Actually one mulatto and two quadroons

At least you won't have to talk to those filthy poor people who earn their living bagging groceries. Ew.
I'll never get the W. Coast mentality. I lived in Washington State's capital for a while and plenty of people LARPed as Commies, but if you sat down to them and talked about the working-class they'd be totally clueless. They have so much animosity for blue-collar workers in fly-over country. Embarassing.
Nothing wrong with going to the store and interacting with the checkout girl, or the produce boy, or whatever. I worked at a grocery store in my youth and I loved my work. Hard work, yes, but it built character and work ethic and taught me, an autismo piece of shit, how to interact with the public and coworkers.
Fuck Amazon and fuck their gay little stores. Goes against everything human, desu.

The goyim are fucking retarded sheep, if you didn't know that by now.

Because they aren't going to profit off the groceries. They're going to profit off the massive amounts of data they collect about customers.

This is my first thought as well, why wont they just rfid everything, sure it would be cheaper and simpler.

Brazil here. 10 minutes tops. Git gud.

MUH

STRONK

INDEPENET

WOMYN

OF COLOR

But the woman looks less black than the kids, who only have lighter skin but have more prominent african features than the mom, who looks quite hispanic.

AYO I SHOPLIFTED THIS FOOD AND AMAZON FUCKNIG CHARGED ME FOR IT
NOT COOL BRUH

Like the user said info. Don't forget they can sell their system to other grocery stores if it catches on. And this tech can be applied to other areas.

It doesn't sound like a bad investment desu

good, I hope Amazon calls security every time some wog with no bank account comes in and the amazon gestapo just shoots them with bean bags repeatedly.

yep, and they send all their money back to their shithole relatives via western union.

he's right you know

goddamn those are some ugly little keeds

Engadget are the racist ones for implying that PoCs don't have bank accounts with money and phones

>you will never be smart enough to develop all these botnets and make gorillions off creating a 1984 society

that's the future, get used to it

If you think about it we already have stores for more well off people compared to stores for poorer people.
Like Walmarts are usually in poorer neighborhoods and sell stuff cheaper, meanwhile Targets are usually in nicer neighborhoods and sell the same stuff for more

I think it's also why Target failed in Canada, Canadians aren't interested in paying more for the same shit because you don't find "the people of Walmart" there

>It's literally half physical
Which makes it doubly worse.
Instead of just tracking your browser info, recording your mouse cursor or listening through your microphone they can now get you to walk into a data collection facility where they can track your every move, detect your facial expression, see what clothes you're wearing, detect your heartrate, detect your dick size etc.
Pic related isn't a meme, it's an amazon design document for how they intend to detect your virginity status once you're in store.

This is because the blood of inferior races is so polluting. Obviously.

Because mulatto is supposed to be a racist word so they're all black

now thats really progressive ad, its not a coincidence that bezos is the richest men in the world.

damn

Guess what, Amazon just want to sell things, they don't give a fuck who buys their stuff, and having a phone and bank account is a requirement on this kind of no cashier market

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T