Windows XP is running ...

>Bump

>obvious troll
>bumping your own post
You really are special, aren't you?

This has to be a troll

But if OP is being serious, of course not

>I am not trolling man

Like I what to make 1$ , That's all I what , 1$ from bitcoin , I hape a latop but its just not made for mineing

No. It'll take you a year to make a dollar. Go walk around a parking lot and pick up change for an hour and you'll get better returns.

Get a grafex card and put it in your PC. If power draw isn't the issue, get a 290X

I am from a super poor country man , we don't trow around money like that

>if I had the cash for it I will have done it , that all I have man

Well, mining shitcoin on your toaster isn't going to make you any money. You're like 6+ years too late for that.

Well then get a job. You can't mine shit with this. You miserable pile of shit, stop leeching your mum.

>had a job , got fucked up the ass whit it , I got 1/3 of the promis pay

Get a better job, one with a contract, and read it.
I don't know what backwards country you live in, but as I see it 1/3 of the promised pay is more than 1$ yearly.

Well I can try can't I ?

You make WAY too much sense for me , first of all , not all gobs have contract , second yes its more then a dolla but its 8 hours of work for 5$ a day

>Windows XP is running ...
better go catch it!

Mine Monero or Zcash.

How much money do you generate in the 8 hours a day you would spent working? If your time is worth less than 0,625$/hour, then you should get a job. What shithole country are you from and what job was it that paid you 5$/day?

ALL jobs come with a contract, that's how laws work in 99% of countries, including Africa.

you can make 1$ ... in your entire lifespan, if bitcoin rises

You can mine on anything that you can program.

Why the fuck did I laugh?